Joint webchat with Conservative and Labour housing minister and shadow housing minister, MONDAY 2 MARCH 1pm x

2ww earlier than expected. CompanY please

(56 Posts)
booisgreat Sun 29-Dec-13 00:02:57

Hi all.

Can't believe I am in the 2ww already. I have a 32 day cycle with ov on day 20. TMI but had cervical biopsy last week and cauterisation. Told to abstain from shennanigans for 7 days. 5 days in and day 16 noticed ewcm tinged with blood and put it down to proceedure. However something made me do opk which was clearly positive on cd 17. Was in shock and DTD twice xmas day (walk in wardrobes are very convenient when 10 relatives in the house) same on boxing day. So in 2ww 3 days earlier than expected. Will of course be symptom spotting like mad, denying that I am symptom spotting, and reading everything into every twinge etc and I am a POAS addict. Roll on the new year and our bfps. Am 42 so chances of conceiving slim but am giving it a shot.

Winterbluessummersoonish Fri 10-Jan-14 21:43:09

Congrats Golden grin amazing news

AF arrived yesterday which is fine, and will see what the next few months bring!

Frettchen Fri 10-Jan-14 23:36:26

Congrats Golden that's fantastic news!

i did a silly thing and tested this evening. It came back negative but I'm not counting it as a real try and will have another go tomorrow with my FMU.

Frettchen Sat 11-Jan-14 08:09:03

Tested this morning and got another negative. No period yet, shall give it another 24hrs and see what happens.

mrsb87 Sat 11-Jan-14 08:37:48

Congratulations golden!!
You must be feeling very excited!
Hoping for bfp's for us all soon

mattsmama Mon 13-Jan-14 22:40:17

Just wanted to say big congratulations to all those with a BFP ! So pleased for you all. grin

Frettchen Tue 14-Jan-14 14:09:24

Still no BFP and no AF. I'm pretty much resigned that AF is coming, just have to wait a little bit longer (and not think about the one remaining test sitting in the bathroom)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now