AF/BFP due next Tues 10th/Wed 11th....wanna wait with me?!

(113 Posts)
angelgabe Sat 07-Dec-13 10:30:42

Month 7 of TTC and keeping my fingers crossed we'll get a wonderful Christmas present!

angelgabe Mon 23-Dec-13 23:37:26

Thank you so much ladies....pretty devastated I have to say. So surreal to feel your body changing and getting ready to start nourishing a baby and then suddenly it's all gone. The only blessing is it happened early although the feeling of emptiness is hard to deal with.

We'll have to wait for our angel next year.....

It's such a help being on here...support from all of you, thank you.

Enjoy your Christmas' and every best wish for a wonderful 2014

xx

mummybare Mon 23-Dec-13 12:39:03

Oh, angelgabe, I don't know what to say. So so sorry. sad

Hope you manage to have a good Christmas despite everything and can look forward to the new year and all the fresh hope and promise that it brings.

thanks

KitKat1985 Mon 23-Dec-13 09:39:15

Oh, angelgabe I'm so sorry, that's a horrendous thing to have to go through. thanks Really hoping you feel a bit better soon and that your luck changes soon. xxx

Loveyouthree Mon 23-Dec-13 08:59:33

Angelgabe sad

So, so sorry about that. Really hope you're doing ok and that next month brings better luck thanks

angelgabe Sun 22-Dec-13 23:38:38

Congrats mummybare....so exciting!!

I have some sad news....I miscarried this week. Can't tell you how upset we are. Can't believe it finally happened and now it's gone.

Will be here next month as well now...

Hoping we all get a lovely new year present....

xx

Loveyouthree Sun 22-Dec-13 08:09:40

Aww thank you! Haha, I will have more than a sherry wink those tests arrived and I got a bfn before AF started, too...

But as for you grin good luck with everything, your DD will love having a brother or sister!

mummybare Sat 21-Dec-13 22:09:06

Aww, sorry to hear that Loveyou. Hope you have a lovely family Christmas (have a large sherry for me please!) and best of luck for next time if you decide to keep trying fsmile

Loveyouthree Sat 21-Dec-13 20:01:57

Pretty sure af is here... Red, getting heavier...

Soooo relieved. What a strange month!!

Congrats to you guys with BFPs smile xxx

mummybare Sat 21-Dec-13 11:55:16

Thank you all. Very excited smile

Hope your tests arrive today, Loveyou - if you even have a whisper of a line, get yourself to Superdrug! grin

Loveyouthree Fri 20-Dec-13 21:57:31

Lol @ the 9 tests. Mine aren't here yet, but I'm reeeeally not desperate to test like I was the other week. Pretty sure I was just having a one off weird AF. But we will soon see!

Congratulations grin

KitKat1985 Fri 20-Dec-13 19:37:56

Wow. Huge congrats mummybare! Really pleased for you! x

mummybare Fri 20-Dec-13 17:51:57

Thank you - I so knew it, didn't I? So glad I'm not completely delusional! I actually did NINE tests before getting a bfp blush - although being a week out in my calculations didn't help I suppose...

Will keep checking this thread so do let me know how you get on. I still think there's some cause for optimism so will keep my fingers crossed for you.

MyCrazyLife Fri 20-Dec-13 11:28:27

Omg omg omg!!!! That is crazy!! So bloody happy for you - you said you didn't believe the negative tests. I knew superdrug wouldn't let you down wink congratulations mummybare!

Will keep you posted, I'm sure I'm not but at the same time I can't understand why I had the spotting. Argh!

mummybare Fri 20-Dec-13 10:30:14

Eeeeeek! Bfp! Broke out the Superdrug test and got a line. A faint one, but definitely a line this time.

DH and I are over the moon, but constantly touching wood etc.

Hope your bfp shows up before Christmas too Loveyou and thanks for keeping me (relatively) sane the past week or two.

MyCrazyLife Thu 19-Dec-13 13:46:49

Ooohh that's really sweet! I LOVE Christmas songs. Why haven't I had any on while I've been cleaning all day?!

Ok, apparently they were dispatched last night hmm, but I reckon they'll be really late cos of Christmas..,

mummybare Thu 19-Dec-13 13:42:09

It was quite quick - a couple of days I think.

In my defence (cliche-wise), we've got Christmas songs on a loop round here and 19mo DD is running around like a lunatic saying things like 'ho ho ho!' and 'bauble!' and giggling to herself. It's made me go a bit misty eyed.

MyCrazyLife Thu 19-Dec-13 12:04:55

Yep limbo indeed - although I'm luckily past the tying myself in knots stage, cos I really don't think it's possible now. Although, I don't think I've ever had a period like that before!

How long did your tests take to arrive? We've probably ordered the same ones...

Haha the cheesiness was cute smile good luck to you too smile

mummybare Thu 19-Dec-13 11:40:07

So we're both firmly in limbo then!

I'm so glad I got those cheapies - I'd be tying myself in knots otherwise. Ok, I am anyway, but you know what I mean! It does help being able to test obsessively regularly.

Here's hoping both our Christmas wishes come true
(sorry, that should have come with some sort of cheesiness alert!) Good luck smile

MyCrazyLife Thu 19-Dec-13 10:33:18

Omg. So maybe?!?! I trust superdrug tests implicitly grin

As for me... I ordered some amazon cheapies. Slight waste of money, but only £2 ish. So what the hell.

My weird "period" seems to have ended... So that was Sunday evening to Wednesday of slight brown/pink bleeding. Well, spotting. Will test when the cheapies get here then every day after that

I've bought LOADS of alcohol for Christmas though, damn it!

mummybare Thu 19-Dec-13 08:32:12

I had the same thing again! It wasn't enough of a 'line' to even be sure it was there... Aaarrgghh! Will test again tomorrow and may even break out the second Superdrug test.

Any news from your end Loveyou?

MyCrazyLife Wed 18-Dec-13 10:18:35

Ps love you three here blush

MyCrazyLife Wed 18-Dec-13 10:15:16

Argh not sure about timing! Still suffering the weirdest period ever though. It's just a little bit of dark brown each day, sometimes with a bit of pink when I wipe. Haven't even needed a tampon. And normally I need super plus extra ones blush

I know it's weird but I want a normal period!! This pathetic attempt at one is making me want to test in a week or so, which is crazy cos I know it'll be bfn sad

I've also started taking the pill now sad really dont want to, but I think it's for the best.

mummybare sad really hope it WAS a faint line. So close to Christmas too!

mummybare Wed 18-Dec-13 07:50:15

Bfn. Although for a minute or two I did think I could see a very very VERY faint line. But actually I think I was hallucinating.

I will test again tomorrow because I enjoy torturing myself .

mummybare Tue 17-Dec-13 21:45:38

Is it possible you ov'd really late Loveyou? As someone who's always had a long/irregular cycle, it seems likely to me. And if so, would the timing have been right to make a bfp a possibility? (Can you tell I've been having the same thought process over the past week or so? grin)

I think I'm going to test again tomorrow morning, which, according to my revised calculations (ahem…) will be CD29, which may or may not be a bit early, but I think I'd rather get a bfn than spend the whole day wondering!

Keep me posted Loveyou. Any further developments since your last post? I've still got my fingers crossed for us both!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now