Fingers crossed for a Christmas BFP!

(57 Posts)
amy246 Tue 26-Nov-13 11:16:13

Thought I'd start a thread for those of us hoping for the best Christmas present ever! Anyone else TTC and hoping for a BFP around Christmas time? smile

amy246 Tue 03-Dec-13 13:29:16

It's hard to say really, could just be your body reacting to not having the coil anymore. However my friend got pregnant almost immediately after coil was taken out so you never know! Just try really hard not to symptom spot, it can honestly drive you crazy. Every little thing becomes a pregnancy symptom. Im doing my best not to think about it but it's not working! I can't help it

MrsW0931 Tue 03-Dec-13 13:53:44

i know, every time i feel a little sick im thinking morning sickness?! everytime i get ligament pain im thinking pregnancy?! - every night i do an ovulation test and every time its negative :-( Im already gone crazy i think. This better happen fast else i may actually be sent to a mental health unit pretty soon....

FlipFlippingFlippers Tue 03-Dec-13 18:37:49

Speaking of symptom spotting, I've completely lost my appetite which is unheard of other than when I've been pregnant. Also the smell of rosemary knocked me sick today when I usually love it. Could just be the start of stomach bug tho I suppose.

Jphil2209 Tue 03-Dec-13 22:20:06

Hi all been ttc for a few months now after coming of cerazette. Wow that messes your body up. Anyway hoping this is my month. Was convinced I was pregnant a few days ago as period was a few days late, nausea and feeling light headed. Isn't it funny how your body tricks you.

amy246 Wed 04-Dec-13 10:27:21

I came off cerazette too after eight years. Don't seem to be having too many problems since coming off. I'm just trying to get used to my cycles etc. it's so weird having periods again after so long! Grossed me out a bit! Lol.

Jphil2209 Wed 04-Dec-13 13:04:20

Yes not having a period was such a bonus. My mood swings seem to be back after coming off it aswell.

MrsW0931 Wed 04-Dec-13 17:00:21

i know, i found the coil amazing - 2 and a half yrs of no periods and never having to rememebr to take a god damn pill which my 2 children prove i am very bad at! blush

So the last 2 days iv had this sick/butterfly feeling in the pit of my stomach and i have no idea why. My head is trying to convince me its morning sickness and to do a test but i cant be so it would be a waste of a test. grr.

My mood swings are unreal this week - i actually feel like i want the world to end lol and i have no idea why but i just cant be bothered to come to work and manage people i just want to spend all day googling conception and implantation and signs of pregnancy alllllll day long!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now