1st month TTC

(507 Posts)
Littlebear88 Sun 17-Nov-13 21:04:15

New member alert!!!
My husband and I have just decided to ttc! We are both youngest in our family although both on mid 20s! We want our children to be close to their cousins who range from 2-5! Just hoping our brothers and sisters won't be judgemental as they were all in 30s when they started having children! We have been on nice holidays but feel that a baby is the next step and we are very excited! Just looking for some moral support!!!

MrsF2510 Mon 30-Dec-13 17:51:14

Aww how rubbish! Sorry to hear that but at least you have saved yourself the test and after rubbish AF is out of the way, you can start again. Might help you now you've tried it for one month so know what to expect when etc. x

missmrsmummy Mon 30-Dec-13 17:59:02

Thank you :-) Yes, I feel quite well prepared for this next cycle! At least I can relax over NYE, also I'm a teacher so once I go back to work next week it'll be easier for the 2WW as time flies at school! It's been hard to think of anything else during the holidays and I've wasted a lot of time browsing baby stuff online ;-) x

MrsF2510 Mon 30-Dec-13 18:23:15

Goodness I agree with you there - usually I am so much busier, I wouldn't have nearly a tenth of the time to dwell on all of my 'symptoms'!

robindeer Mon 30-Dec-13 20:03:52

Forgive the ignorance (newbie klaxon!) but what is 2WW/TWW? I've checked the acronyms but I'm none the wiser!

threebee Mon 30-Dec-13 21:21:31

Welcome robindeer! 2WW or TWW stands for the 'two week wait', the average 14 day phase between ovulating and your period turning up or, hopefully, getting a positive pregnancy test!

robindeer Mon 30-Dec-13 21:48:11

Thank you! It's like learning a new language! I've lurked for a while but only just joined properly. I need to practice using the abbreviations!

Mummyinpink1289 Wed 08-Jan-14 07:22:33

Well i finally got my bfp yesterday!

Totally freaked out and convinced myself id done the wrong thing, how can i cope with 3 children etc but having slept on it it doesnt seem as daunting thismorning but im still a bit worried about it all.

Havnt told dh yet, wanted to process it myself for a few days as i know hel be super excited and i want to be too when i tell him, im thinking friday night, romantic meal at home and bring out the clear blue digi! Cant wait to see his face shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now