Is this CD1?

(4 Posts)
mawinter Thu 31-Oct-13 08:15:54

I am a bit confused if this would be considered CD1 or not. Its, been 54 days since coming off Cerazette for me without a withdrawal bleed or AF. I got put on a host of meds and the last one ended this past Friday, the last meds were supposed to induce things and help breakup a cyst. The past two days I have had killer cramps and this morning I woke up with massive centered abdominal pain (had my appendix not already be removed, I would have thought it was appendicitis). After going to the bathroom there was just a teeny tiny clot, so I wiped again (to also check for CM) and there was a second tiny clot. But so far there has been nothing since except for back ache, abdominal pain, the occasional twinge and ovarian pain. I am supposed to get bloodwork done between CD3 and 7, so I am not sure if I should call yet and ask for an appointment?

mawinter Thu 31-Oct-13 08:39:37

Okay, question has answered itself a bit. Been to the bathroom again and now there is lots of blood. However it is brown?

mawinter Thu 31-Oct-13 14:42:13

UPDATE

Now things really answered themselves. AF is now more heavier and Red. smile

VJONES1985 Fri 01-Nov-13 18:58:43

Hooray, glad af finally arrived!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now