15 DPO what's going on?

(21 Posts)
DairyleaAddict Mon 09-Sep-13 10:41:03

Hello
Today I am 15dpo, and for about 4/5 days now I've had horrible AF cramps yet it's still not here?
Yesterday at 14dpo I had a very small amount of light brown discharge. Now that's gone and cramps have eased slightly this morning but still there.
I've never had cramps for this long before AF starts usually?
Has anyone had this?

ImpatientOne Mon 09-Sep-13 12:37:37

Have you POAS?

DairyleaAddict Mon 09-Sep-13 12:46:22

No I'm too scared! Cramps and discharge are back! Not turning into anything though! I'm gonna have to poas aren't I?

Haylebop12 Mon 09-Sep-13 12:47:48

Think you need to POAS. This is pretty much how it happened with me but my browny discharge was from 10-11dpo.

Haylebop12 Mon 09-Sep-13 12:48:54

Oh and cramps. Just hear yourself up for a negative :-)

Good luck.

ImpatientOne Mon 09-Sep-13 12:49:33

Yes you need to grin

Writerwannabe83 Mon 09-Sep-13 13:26:09

I always get excited when I know somebody is going to POAS! grin

Good luck!!!!

DairyleaAddict Mon 09-Sep-13 14:04:33

I dont have any in and both DC are asleep at the moment sad
Would it still work if I got one this evening?

Writerwannabe83 Mon 09-Sep-13 14:24:40

Definitely!!

I got my BFP at gone 4pm in the afternoon at 14dpo.

I had tested with two brands that same morning with the 'oh so powerful FMU' and both had come back as negative!

Just don't have anything to drink for 3-4 hours before you plan on testing smile

Best of luck for your results!!

DairyleaAddict Mon 09-Sep-13 14:28:24

Thank You, Did any of you get AF cramps if it is BFP?
I remember having some with my first but it felt different. I had none with my second.
God I'm driving myself crazy here!

owainsmum Mon 09-Sep-13 16:22:45

I'm similar to you, af due today and I got faint bfps on Saturday and Sunday. No sign of af yet though, but lots of cramps today. I'm not hopeful though, I had chemical pregnancies in both the last 2 cycles so am convinced this will go the same way. Good luck to you when you poas :-)

DairyleaAddict Mon 09-Sep-13 17:35:42

Hopefully this is a good month for you this time owainsmum! I still haven't been to get a test! One minute the cramps are so bad I'm convinced AF has started. Now back to only slight cramps. I really don't want to test coz I'm scared of the result. But it's all I can think about too!

DairyleaAddict Mon 09-Sep-13 19:26:43

Af got me! Just wonder why it took so long. sad

Haylebop12 Mon 09-Sep-13 22:49:38

So sorry :-(

DairyleaAddict Tue 10-Sep-13 11:02:20

So it turns out AF didn't get me? Apart from a small amount of link pink blood last night it stopped soon after and nothing since! Now this morning I'm getting stabbing pains in middle of stomache! Sometimes I have to stop what I'm doing and wait for it to pass! I know I know I need to go doctors but DH has gone to his first day at new job and have no one to watch DC. I really don't fancy chasing a 2 year old and 3 year old round a doctors surgery.

Writerwannabe83 Tue 10-Sep-13 11:39:30

Apparently women can have a bleed, called a Break Through bleed, whilst pregnant at the time their period would be due!! I had some bleeding when I was 7 weeks pregnant (so 5 weeks after conception) and this was the explanation given to me. Something to do with the hormones still adjusting.

My friend didn't find out she was pregnant until she was just over 10 weeks because she thought she was still having her periods - when really she has very light periods and was just having break through bleeding. She'd gone to her GP about stomach aches and diarrhoea and when he asked if she could be pregnant she said definitely not and explained about her 'periods'. He got her to take a test in the surgery and she got the shock of her life!!! grin

DairyleaAddict Tue 10-Sep-13 14:09:41

Funny you should say that writer wannabe! I've had a bit of an upset tummy today. I know I'm gonna have to get a test but I'm scared it will be negative and I'm still gonna be stuck in this limbo. I will update when I have POAS

DairyleaAddict Tue 10-Sep-13 16:58:23

So I POAS!
And as I got off the toilet AF started with a force sad
Why do our bodies wait until you are POAS to start!
I had convinced my self I was pregnant!
I even sat staring at the BFN willing to see another line even though I knew it wasn't gonna change sad
On to the next cycle!

Writerwannabe83 Tue 10-Sep-13 18:15:40

Oh no sad

Best of luck next month though x x

ImpatientOne Tue 10-Sep-13 18:27:48

Oh sad

POASing always has that effect on me too - bringing on AF! A very expensive bad habit.

Good luck for next month

DairyleaAddict Wed 11-Sep-13 10:46:20

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now