48 could I be pregnant?

(8 Posts)
Wilson123 Mon 09-Sep-13 13:17:35

That's what it feels like my tummy cramps have settled but have a low nagging backache it's been 24 years since I had a baby and I would be so delighted if this was it! Trying not to get hopes up to much but still excited!

Oh I had serious implantation pains 7 dpo with dd, felt like period was starting early.

Wilson123 Mon 09-Sep-13 00:19:03

Well I was thinking this but thinking back with my youngest after 10 days I had a kinda bloating and heaviness but no backache all the way up to when I was due to start and obviously didn't ... So bit confused and excited

OnTheBottomWithAWomensWeekly Mon 09-Sep-13 00:07:39

2nd of sept? 7 days ago....not really likely to have any symptoms as yet.

Wilson123 Mon 09-Sep-13 00:05:08

I've got lower back ache and tummy cramps now feels like I'm going to start a period at any second and I'm no where near due yet

Wilson123 Mon 09-Sep-13 00:00:57

Hi this period lasted for 5 days I'm always heavy I always have a period even though sometimes there not bang on time I will be over joyed if I am!!! My eldest is 29 youngest 24 so it's been a while! Lol I have no negative thoughts if I am just blessed to have a last chance because I was thinking my eggs would be too old not strong enough ? Now I have the waiting game of taking a test ! smile thanks for your input x

It depends how long your cycle usually is. With a 28 day cycle you'd be most fertile 14 days before/after your period. Your usually most fertile 14 days before your period. So yes you could be pregnant.

Wilson123 Sun 08-Sep-13 23:26:09

Hi I'm 48 and had unprotected sex on the 2nd of September my las period was the 21st August I have no idea about fertile days or any of that so I don't know if I was fertile then or not I experienced low backache and cramping for couple of days and felt really tired I don't know if that's just me or if I could be pregnant if at all possible thanks for any advice on this

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now