FED UP OF CRYING EVERDAY BECAUSE IM STILL NOT PREGNANT AFTER 2 YEARS

(14 Posts)
WifeofGru Tue 10-Sep-13 02:22:26

I'm sure you have been, but make sure you are trying for several days before ovulation each month. Agree temping and charting can add to the whole stress of it. Took 13 cycles to conceive DD2 and remember the feeling and the crying and horrible feelings towards others who got pregnant v quickly. It changes you and can be all consuming. Good luck with the second opinion. Hope it happens for you really soon.

BlameItOnTheBogey Tue 10-Sep-13 02:11:57

OP It took me almost 20 cycles to get pregnant. I thought it woudl never happen and I feel your pain. It did just happen in the end for me. But you need more answers from your GP. Insist that they refer you for testing at the least. Good luck.

mummyneedinganswers Tue 10-Sep-13 01:25:02

VJONES1985 Mon 09-Sep-13 18:46:04

Good luck!

mummyneedinganswers Sun 08-Sep-13 22:47:25

I might just do that

eurochick Sun 08-Sep-13 21:17:30

I agree - see another GP.

VJONES1985 Sun 08-Sep-13 21:00:33

Change your GP surgery - one of my friends did that and she got what she wanted.

VJONES1985 Sun 08-Sep-13 20:59:25

Okay, healthy couples under 35 should conceive within a year so you need to demand a second opinion. How often are you dtd and do you do it at certain times of the month or what?

mummyneedinganswers Sun 08-Sep-13 20:59:22

She refused to ive already asked her ive had 2 mc in one year and its just constant disappointment am at the end of my teather tbh xx

blamber Sun 08-Sep-13 20:58:01

If you are under 30, the GP should refer you for testing after ttc for a year. Go back, tell her it's been a year, you're doing everything you can and you haven't fallen pregnant yet. It's obviously so upsetting for you.

mummyneedinganswers Sun 08-Sep-13 20:55:35

Yes seen a doctor but she told me that i have to be patient and am 22.. and i know wen i ovulate as ive used opks and three days before ovulation i have lower abdo pains and on the day of ovulation i havee xtremem pain in my ovarian region x

VJONES1985 Sun 08-Sep-13 20:48:32

And how do you know when you ovulate? So you use opks/fertility friend?

VJONES1985 Sun 08-Sep-13 20:47:28

Okay, first things first - have you seen a doctor??? How old are you?

mummyneedinganswers Sun 08-Sep-13 20:44:43

Okay well im still not pregnant after 2 years and im crying all the time now because its all i want and i jus cant cope with the negative results anymore i actually feel like im going to explode and seeing everyone write about how they got there BFP i just want to screamm in there face to p.off and im jus so down can someone pls help me and give me advice and tips on getting pregnant? I dont test my basal temp or chart my cm but i know wen i ovulate each mnth pls any tip and supportive words pls xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now