The Elderberry Pavlovas- All aboard the Berrycopter. Thread 14

(994 Posts)
funkymonk Tue 03-Sep-13 20:23:17

The smallprint - Berries have a strict entrance criteria (TTC #1, over 30, TTC for 3+months, NO instadiffers, must have a special pot) and def no mention of baby dust or baby dancing UGH !!! Ooh we are strict...please note your house may be at risk if you do not keep up repayments lol

funkymonk Wed 04-Sep-13 21:57:49

Not marie anymore kitty!! grin

Keep us posted. Am so confused by the Marie thing am going to back out slowly...

Bunnygirlie Wed 04-Sep-13 22:09:06

FX funky it ain't over till its over!

kitty how did you not lunch your mate?!?

P.s. who is Marie?!? wink

Bunnygirlie Wed 04-Sep-13 22:11:06
funkymonk Wed 04-Sep-13 22:14:10

I had a name change merk!

Mr Tumnas hahahahahahahahaha!!! Good thread bunny

BlindKitty Wed 04-Sep-13 22:17:12

Arrgh I just said the wrong name!!! Soooo sorry! Shall I get mn to remove it?!

Gillster Wed 04-Sep-13 22:17:55

Sorry, I meant to name check funky rather than spare before (waves to spare anyway). Time for bed me thinks!

IamKuma Wed 04-Sep-13 22:22:30

funky I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. I myself tried to see that faint invisible line on an OPK this morning; ended up pimping this evening and got a completely BFN sad. Until last month I always had spotting from about day 23 but again it hasn't arrived. I had seriously convinced myself that this month would be my month, lovely relaxing holiday, DTD 7 times in the 2 weeks around shag week, lots of lying around... but no, it just doesn't seem that its meant to be.....
DH is away with work at the moment so ended up having a cheeky and quite frankly awesome chilled bottle of corona with one of my friends so at least that has taken my mind of being at a heightened level or despair....

Tally sorry to hear you are still so sick, I hope you feel better soon thanks

RP I hope things are going OK for you. I'm probably only suggesting things that you've already done, so sorry in advance, but does your DPs GP know you are TTC; if he has bad side effects from the medication, perhaps changing which one he uses or the dose would help?

kitty hows your 2ww going, is it the longest ever?!?

BlindKitty Wed 04-Sep-13 22:30:58

kuma nah but prob because my expectations aren't so high! Think I might have heard the only 15% success rate I've too many times to fe hopeful!

funky I'm a very bad berry!

funkymonk Wed 04-Sep-13 22:32:36

Thanks kuma. Keeping everything crossed for you also. Glad you enjoyed your corona grin My dh is also away with work so was debating a glass of port with some cranberry cheese.

kitty, honestly don't worry at all!! How much longer of your 2ww? We should have waited to do a list until starting the new thread!

funkymonk Wed 04-Sep-13 22:33:14

oops, cross post kitty

RevoltingPeasant Wed 04-Sep-13 22:35:47

Kuma, thanks. DH has been seen by a consultant andrologist who prescribed this medication so I think that's it. It is just that sometimes he gets nasty headaches after. So we only use the meds around when we are ttc, around when we think I have OV.

IamKuma Wed 04-Sep-13 22:50:29

RP sounds like you are in good hands then smile.

Must go to bed now, I am fully intending to take advantage of having a bed to myself and nobody snoring in the vicinity... so must.not.spend.whole.night.on.MN....

Goodnight! bear

Bunnygirlie Wed 04-Sep-13 23:07:41

Did somebody say list?!? wink

I'm still here kitty <waves from corner>, just keeping quiet but keeping a close eye out. Hence the recent outraged outbursts.

How are you doing btw? Testing time is fast approaching, no?

funky oooooooo......

kuma!

bear
Just testing as its not on the list any more...

ahhhh!

Bunnygirlie Wed 04-Sep-13 23:14:35

Found one! Add/update your stats...

Bunny - cycle 15, AF due sometime after 9/9, first FC appt mid sept
blindkitty - 33yrs, cycle 25, multicystic ovaries, 1st iui, af due 11/9
Funkymonk - 31yrs, DH 31yrs, cycle 11, AF due around 6/9
Yorkiebilb - ttc since Sep 2012, mmc Dec 2012. High fsh, high amh results. Awaiting 2nd fc appt 9/9.
kuma - 38, TTC all year and generally in quite a bad mood about it....
Happylass, 35, 13 cycles of TTC under my belt but currently taking a break. First FC appointment Sept 20th
Pipbin TTC since April 2011, one failed practice IVF cycle, not sure on dates right now.
Sidney, 38, TTC cycle 15, AF due 20/9, first FC appt tomorrow night (private) + surprisingly fast NHS FC appt set for Sat 7/9.
Lady - TTC since Jan 2012, starting private IVF this month
Revolting, aged 34 sob and ttc cycle 4 now
Boodle, 30, cycle 26 in total and 2nd cycle on clomid. Not sure when AF due as LP usually 9 days but was 15 days on 1st clomid cycle.

P.s. ladies in the helicopter, let us know your new stats too, it gives us hope smile

Ooo, funky, I had 5 out of 6 days of what would usually be my period. Slightly pink/brown cm. Was convinced it was AF and burst out crying when DP noticed I was quiet and asked what was wrong. It was our first clomid cycle and despite staying with MiL/long travelling times/camping in a tiny tent/sleeping on mate's floors etc over shag week we still managed at least eod (and it was bloody hard work!!). When all this effort had gone unrewarded I was gutted, especially as AF was early so clomid didn't seem to have done anything for my short LP. But I never had my usual one day of bleeding enough to need a tampon so did an ic anyway and got my bfp. I don't want to get your hopes up but you're not ruled out of the helicopter just yet!! wink

Bunny we only let non berries in the 'copter if they are berries, ie over 30 and tried ages to ttc #1 before getting a bfp and now being totally freaked out and worried. Standards are not slipping, don't you worry wink .

My current stats would be:
barkingtreefrog, 34, bfp on cycle 21 of ttc. As of today I'm 7+3 and still terrified it won't stick/there's nothing there.

And mine:

barkingtreefrog 34, bfp on cycle 21 of ttc. As of today I'm 7+3 and still terrified it won't stick/there's nothing there.
thunder 34, bfp on 15 July, ttc 14 months, mmc last year. Petrified too. Scan is this sat shock

Please add me (on phone)
Merkin, 31, bfp Jul 29th, 11+2 today, dating scan next week

Bunnygirlie Thu 05-Sep-13 08:21:11

Bunny - 33, cycle 15, AF due sometime after 9/9, first FC appt mid sept
blindkitty - 33yrs, cycle 25, multicystic ovaries, 1st iui, af due 11/9
Funkymonk - 31yrs, DH 31yrs, cycle 11, AF due around 6/9
Yorkiebilb - ttc since Sep 2012, mmc Dec 2012. High fsh, high amh results. Awaiting 2nd fc appt 9/9.
kuma - 38, TTC all year and generally in quite a bad mood about it....
Happylass, 35, 13 cycles of TTC under my belt but currently taking a break. First FC appointment Sept 20th
Pipbin TTC since April 2011, one failed practice IVF cycle, not sure on dates right now.
Sidney, 38, TTC cycle 15, AF due 20/9, first FC appt tomorrow night (private) + surprisingly fast NHS FC appt set for Sat 7/9.
Lady - TTC since Jan 2012, starting private IVF this month
Revolting, aged 34 sob and ttc cycle 4 now
Boodle, 30, cycle 26 in total and 2nd cycle on clomid. Not sure when AF due as LP usually 9 days but was 15 days on 1st clomid cycle.

barking -  34, bfp on cycle 21 of ttc. As of today I'm 7+3 and still terrified it won't stick/there's nothing there.
thunder - 34, bfp on 15 July, ttc 14 months, mmc last year. Petrified too. Scan is this sat 
Merkin - 31, bfp Jul 29th, 11+2 today, dating scan next week

Bunnygirlie Thu 05-Sep-13 08:24:38

Gosh, looking at that list is slightly depressing, so many of us needing FC help sad

merk you got bfp before me didn't you?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now