AF not due until 11th but could I be having symptoms already?

(30 Posts)
Charotte31 Mon 02-Sep-13 20:52:24

Been TTC #2 for a few months with no luck. This morning I felt sicky nothing to bad, and iv been totally knackred the last few days. Is it to early to have symptoms? I still have 8 days until my Af is due. Argh hate the waiting!!

VJONES1985 Mon 02-Sep-13 21:00:17

Pg symptoms usually start about ten days after ovulation (if at all).

Charotte31 Mon 02-Sep-13 21:05:14

Bit early then. Maybe I'm just looking for symptoms!

VJONES1985 Mon 02-Sep-13 21:07:27

Yeah, I'm the same! The body doesn't know it's pregnant until the fertilised egg implants in the womb (about ten days after conception) and it is this that causes symptoms smile

EsmereldaBelle Tue 03-Sep-13 00:25:41

AF is due on the 12th for me so will be testing around the same time as you! I feel the same as you, sicky and moody mainly, but I think I'm just symptom spotting and a little too hopeful!!
I hope your baby wish comes true this month thanksthanksthanks

Writerwannabe83 Tue 03-Sep-13 07:26:20

Some implantations can happen as early as 6dpo apparently. When I was about 8dpo I had a few days of complete exhaustion and the need to have a wee all the time. Everyone at worked joked I was pregnant because of how tired I was, I used to sit at my desk and yawn and I felt like all I wanted to do was sleep. I laughed it off, telling them I'd only ovulated just over a week ago, but Lo Behold, I got my BFP 14dpo.

Currently 10wks+3 days and the tiredness only gets worse smile

Good luck x

Charotte31 Tue 03-Sep-13 14:39:03

Good luck to you too belle! What number is this your trying for? It's my 2nd.
Feeling crap again today! So fingers crossed!!
Wannabe I remember that tiredness so well!! Can't get enough sleep nothing you do helps it goes by 12 weeks, well it did for me. Hope you feel better soon x

EsmereldaBelle Tue 03-Sep-13 20:26:47

Would be number one for me!
This week is going so slow hmmhmmhmm

pizzaqueen Tue 03-Sep-13 22:03:20

I'm due on 11th too! I've had mild cramps hope af isn't coming early. Probably too early for symtoms.

I'm exhausted too but that's mostly down to my two year old.

Charotte31 Wed 04-Sep-13 07:51:57

Oh number one! Such an exciting time trying for your first! Fingers crossed it happens soon for you.
Yes this week is really dragging. Good luck to all for next week! smile

Hi there Charotte31, Esmerelda & PizzaQ!

AF due here on the 10th - so we should all be POAS about the same time, fingers crossed for BFPs.

I am trying not to symptom spot this time around. Had myself quite convinced on Cycle#1 and was disappointed.

EsmereldaBelle Sun 08-Sep-13 00:25:59

Has anyone been tempted to POAS early!? Not long to wait now smilesmile

pizzaqueen Sun 08-Sep-13 15:15:47

yes!! but I'm on holiday with no pea sticks and don't come home until Friday so will need to wait and see if I'm late.

pizzaqueen Sun 08-Sep-13 15:16:10

pee* not pea obviously

Charotte31 Sun 08-Sep-13 22:11:47

I feel like my AF is on its way sad plus my tiredness has gone, feel totally normal. No sickness no sore boobs. Really gutted!
Hope everyone else has better luck xx

Charotte31 Mon 09-Sep-13 09:50:15

Well couldn't wait did a early test and got a BFN! sad

Hello Esmerelda not yet, but absolutely itching to! I was quite disappointed when I tested early (before AF due date) in Cycle #1. So this time around I am waiting until the actual day - tomorrow!

Sorry to hear abou that Charotte. It's unbelievable how moody that negative pee stick can make one. Do look onward to the next cycle!

Oh and Charotte keep in mind that an early test may be BFN, but a later test could be BFP. So really until you see AF, you have a chance.

pizzaqueen Mon 09-Sep-13 18:45:16

I think af got me...been spotting since yesterday sad maybe next month.

EsmereldaBelle Mon 09-Sep-13 22:47:02

Chin up girls smile there is always next month and testing early is never 100% accurate!! Still waiting for AF due to test on the 12th but if not atleast we can all hold hands next month thanks

Hello All. So I POAS on a stick yesterday and got a BFN. However, still no sign AF as of this morning (I'm pretty spot on every 26 days).

I will test again tomorrow if AF still hasn't shown. Cautiously optimistic!

Anyone else POAS yet?

EsmereldaBelle Wed 11-Sep-13 13:02:07

Sorry about your BFN Keden, but don't be too down if AF still hasn't come!!
I'm still waiting too test but I had a little brown spotting in the night but all gone now hmmhmm

Charotte31 Wed 11-Sep-13 15:18:43

Well my AF is due today and it hasn't arrived yet. Really hopping it won't! Not sure when to test?!

Charotte31 Wed 11-Sep-13 19:06:33

Couldn't wait any longer and did a test but it was a BFN sad why would my bloody AF be late. It's never late! I'm totally pissed off!!

EsmereldaBelle Wed 11-Sep-13 23:16:01

Feel your pain Charotte, had nothing except a few tiny spots of dark discharge this morning. BFN when POAS hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now