BFPs will be falling like Autumn Leaves for the Rat Smackers, and we are Brooking No Argument!

(259 Posts)
ControlGeek Mon 02-Sep-13 17:39:44

Last fred:
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1810699-Brook-no-arguments-smack-those-rats-Its-time-for-us-all-to-become-PSEPP-Come-join-us-we-are-getting-our-BFPs-no-matter-what?reverse=1

<Hangs a festive Autumn wreath on the door, starts the wood stack for log fires, and makes sure there is plenty of cocoa and marshmallows in the cupboard>

Making the most of the last days of Summer, but keeping a weather eye out for Autumn, and looking forward to all of those outstanding BFPs!

BlindKitty Thu 05-Sep-13 18:33:10

geek it's around 3500 cal but differs from person to person depending on build, exercise, sex etc

keep I'm 10 days post trigger, 9dpo today (according to ff) but 8 days post insemination. Normally have a 14 day lp but has been as long as 16 days. My temp dropped below my cover line today so I'm guessing game over though. Did go for a wee on the night but not sure how close it was to waking. What do you think?

BlindKitty Thu 05-Sep-13 18:50:43

Well i guess I'm 9 days post trigger as you take it at night. Oh and what's a fanny candle lol? Is it some sort of prog pessary???

That's exactly it Kitty grin. I don't think temps are always that reliable. Especially if you're taking them orally. There have been ladies on the IVF thread who's temps have dropped and they've been diffed.

hinkyhonk Thu 05-Sep-13 20:11:47

Oi brookers have I got some news for you.

We've just moved house and its got some big sheds with it. My dad is a churchy type and helps run the fete every year. He's asked us to store some crap for it and tonight he dropped off a well known game.

Can you guess what it is?

O M f-ing G Hink!! I'm so bloody excited!!!!!

keepitgoing Thu 05-Sep-13 20:42:54

Sunday could be a bit early then kitty, I think they assume you ov the day of insemination, which would make Sunday 11dpo. And would make today a perfect day for the famous 'implantation dip' of temperatures. Am just saying a bfn on Sunday may not be a bfn.

grin gunk amazing!!

keepitgoing Thu 05-Sep-13 20:43:37

That's hink, not gunk...

BlindKitty Fri 06-Sep-13 06:24:22

keep should my temp rise back up then?

keepitgoing Fri 06-Sep-13 08:38:55

Yes. But I agree with maybe that temping is quite inaccurate...

BlindKitty Fri 06-Sep-13 12:22:16

I know, I don't even know why I bother! Especially as I always go for a wee within the 4 hours of waking!

musicalmrs Fri 06-Sep-13 22:34:25

hink, that's fabulous! grin And so exciting about TTC!

Scarlett, congratulations! That's excellent about your interviewer - they must be keen to have you smile

Kitty, I found temps a bit inaccurate too. That probably won't stop me going temp mad again this time round

BlindKitty Sat 07-Sep-13 08:51:41

music haha! Think I just like some control even though I know it's pointless!!! Did you have a natural conception last time?

keepitgoing Sun 08-Sep-13 16:58:24

kitty are you ok? Did you test this morning?

SweetieTime Sun 08-Sep-13 18:03:17

Evening all - just popping in to mark my place ready for all those BFPs
Brooking for everyone trying, thinking of trying and smacking that rat anyway <looks in hinks direction>

BlindKitty Sun 08-Sep-13 18:30:29

keep Dh fell out with me a bit over it so I didn't do it with fmu. As day passed by I did but by then I'd had 2 pints of fluid so was pointless anyway. Think he likes to live in denial for as long as possible whereas I like to soften the blow earlier! You ok?

keepitgoing Sun 08-Sep-13 21:32:05

Yes, very well thanks kitty. Quite fat now, you'll see. I'm brooking for Wednesday then. It was early anyway, so poas after lots of water was a waste of time. X

anactualnurse Sun 08-Sep-13 21:34:03

Well, am officially skint back from vegas, and the fat lady has sung for me today. Bollocks.

Brooking everyone else has better luck this month.

Off to Cornwall the morra with mr nurse, but won't be coming back with good news. Am not a happy bunny. Tired, emotional and jet lagged.

Will catch up when I get back, peace out x

ThedementedPenguin Mon 09-Sep-13 11:31:06

Oh my you dropped off my TIO again. Think it's a sign that I must talk more grin

kitty when are you testing again?

nurse hope you have a good time in Cornwall.

BlindKitty Mon 09-Sep-13 19:39:41

keep penguin I poas again this morning but it was clearly another broken one wink

Kitty, this just means that you've proven that the trigger has left your system. This way when you get your inevitable BFP in a few days there will be no doubt whatsoever. Fact.

And I'm brooking no argument about it so there!

Nurse so sorry about AF. I hope you're able to enjoy Cornwall x

Kitty seconding what Biscuits said. Did they give you an official test day?

How is everyone? When is the next interview Scarlett?

BlindKitty Tue 10-Sep-13 12:10:44

Erm ok.....iui does work after all......grin

OMG Kitty did you find a working pee stick? CONGRATULATIONS grin grin

ThedementedPenguin Tue 10-Sep-13 12:15:14

kitty I hope that cheesy grin means you got a BFP this morning?

BlindKitty Tue 10-Sep-13 12:17:38

I found 4 working sticks!!!!! Did an ic and the hospital one but still wasn't convinced so sent Dh out at 7.00 to buy a fr and a digi!!!!!! grin

This doesn't feel real....I'm going to wake up in a minute!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now