The August BFP bus PART 3! Because we just can't stop chatting!!!!!!

(213 Posts)
gillywillywoo Sun 25-Aug-13 19:13:01

The old thread is filling up so fast because we are a bunch of gossipy ladies that can't stop talking!

More BFPs please!!!

cheesysmile Thu 29-Aug-13 17:00:25

Notta that sounds positive ... ttc is funny, when in any other context would feeling nauseaus be a good thing! grin

Keeping my fx for you.

ArmyLovin Thu 29-Aug-13 22:34:14

My blood test came back neg but still no af.. I could be waiting a while tho. I'll join the September bus in the morning. Good luck to whoever is left.

JellyBeanDavey Fri 30-Aug-13 07:19:16

Cheesy It's called Expecting Better by Emily Oster - Amazon link below smile

Click Here :)

JellyBeanDavey Fri 30-Aug-13 07:22:43

13dpo and another bfn. I just want AF now. Not down about it though, pretty upbeat actually. Think I'm going to head on to the September bus now. I am due on the 1st lol

Hi last hangers on. I'm off to the doctors this morning and I'm so scared. My cycles have been all over the place since coming off the pill (only went on pill when I was 17 cos my cycles were horrible). So 6months in and this cycle being the worst at day 36 and no temp rise I'm gonna give seeing the doctors a punt. He can either say go away or here have some tests and I'm not sure which will be worse.
army do you have any advice? In fact any advice would be welcomed

ArmyLovin Fri 30-Aug-13 07:38:56

It's definitely worth going to the doctors for some tests if you feel there is something not right. Mine started with irregular cycles and awful pains, I was in for a scan within 2 weeks of my referral. Some gps need to be pushed into looking into things. They should do bloods tho.

Vikkijayne2507 Fri 30-Aug-13 08:52:08

just checking in august bus 23 bfps very exciting keep them going. good luck all

Vikkijayne2507 Fri 30-Aug-13 08:54:59

oh btw jelly I was dye af 1st August and got bfp 31st July really faint did clear blue digi on 1st with clear bfp. I was 12dpo

cheesysmile Fri 30-Aug-13 08:57:39

Thanks Jellybean!

Good luck at the drs science - I hope they offer some help.

Sorry about the bfn's sad

Nottalotta Fri 30-Aug-13 12:16:55

I'm officially off to the sept bus - see some of you there!

Tea1Sugar Fri 30-Aug-13 14:25:15

Fwiw I had a negative 10dpo and then left it a few days until 13dpo and got bfp. Hang in there smile

JellyBeanDavey Fri 30-Aug-13 16:04:02

Thank you tea and vikki.

I don't like symptom spotting. But I have been feeling sicky in the middle of the night randomly and I can't "go" as easily, if you get me. The cramping I have been having since ov has stopped now. I've been having some jabbing pains and down below at the entrance (sorry tmi).

We will see!

One more day of bus left. I guess I'm gonna have to move over to the September bus. Ill be sad to say goodbye.

jelly fingers crossed these are your pregnancy symptoms

Doctors today and he's sent me for some bloods tomorrow. Hate needles so probably gonna scream like a baby. Last time I had bloods taken they didn't believe I scream and were quite shocked when the whole A&E could hear me. Not sure if I want something to be wrong so they can try fix me or just not be broken??? Hmmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now