If TTC # 2 has turned you into a nut job this thread is for you! (Part 3)

(1000 Posts)
fedupofrainydays Tue 20-Aug-13 06:57:43

Still here, still ttc, still POAS, still symptom spotting, still counting days, still temping, still shagging and still absolutely nutty!!!

sebsmummy1 Sat 30-Nov-13 20:26:54

OH MY GOD LOL

fedupofrainydays Sat 30-Nov-13 20:34:50

Ha ha - I love you guys!!! Means so much you are so excited for me, it really does grin

DH can see a line but agrees its super faint. I'm trying to keep calm and forget about it at least til tomorrow when I have another superdrug test to do (never had evap with them before).

I text DH re getting a digi when at tescos but phone was on silent. He really doesn't want to get excited cos of our history so we are sort of pretending it hasn't happened and if period doesn't turn up then that's a good thing!

But.. I do feel odd and I think my cramps on Thursday could have well been implantation. Had a lot of watery discharge since. But I also sometimes get mor before af so trying not to get excited.

Did a really hard workout at gym today which is worrying me a bit - bfn this morning you see.

YIKES!!!

dildoos Sat 30-Nov-13 21:12:28

Keep calm and carry on (testing grin) so excited I am doing a little weird dance!!!! Test tomorrow don't stress about work out a healthy bean would not be affected by such excercise promise!! X

sebsmummy1 Sat 30-Nov-13 21:23:32

He he keep on testing girl grin

fedupofrainydays Sat 30-Nov-13 21:41:38

Ok ok. Testing tomorrow. Scared it will be bfn and this was all an bf evap dream

Will keep you posted. DH would like me just to wait but we all know its impossible with a test sitting upstairs on the bathroom saying 'pee on me' wink

I so hope this is it ladies and I'm not going to come crashing back down..

sebsmummy1 Sat 30-Nov-13 21:44:47

Well let's not lose the fact that AF was due today, and she isn't here!!! Plus the super drug tests are highly rated. So if there is a line it is a line!!! We are not dealing with ICs here.

zippygeorgebungle Sat 30-Nov-13 21:55:22

This is sounding rather positive fedup. We are all desperate for it to be a bfp!

Sebs, yes, I finished bfing earlier this cycle. I'd done it for 21 months and it was hard anyway seeing as how I work five days. My baby would have carried on forever I think, she loved it, and is now vociferously asking for it which is hard. But the consultant could see from the day 3 tests that the FSH was low and he said usually in women my age (35) it was higher, and it got higher and higher until the menopause so it looked very positive it was low. It would only be low, he said, due to bfing, being underweight or excessive exercise and I'm a normal bmi and I only take moderate exercise. But he said even a very small amount of bfing could suppress conception chances so to think of this/next month as the first of proper trying. But his words in the letter back to the GP were that there was a very good chance of normal conception without assistance and that has cheered me up no end.

sebsmummy1 Sat 30-Nov-13 22:13:38

Oh zippy that sounds really positive. I haven't approached the doctor. I think I'll wait a few more cycles and if there's still nothing doing I might approach them and see what they say.

2beornot Sat 30-Nov-13 23:40:32

Wow!!!! Fedup!!

A really faint line is how mine started. OMG I hope this is it!!

fedupofrainydays Sun 01-Dec-13 06:07:42

So do I! Wide awake since 5 so given up trying to sleep and downstairs watching X factor.

I might not actually test today. I know you guys will think I'm mad but if I am pregnant I'm much likely to get a stronger line on Monday than today. Worried it will be another squinter today and I will still be non the wiser!! DH wants me to stop testing altogether and just see if period ever turns up... Now that's impossible. But he does know of the all fortune I've spent on tests this year blush

BartBaby Sun 01-Dec-13 07:48:57

I have everything crossed for you fedup smile

sebsmummy1 Sun 01-Dec-13 08:18:57

Oh just test again lol

MrsLadyL Sun 01-Dec-13 08:38:46

Morning ladies I am a previous poster on this link. Still watching to see all the new BFP. Fedup you sound like myself. I spent 2-3 days looking and peeing on tests driving myself mad seeing this faint line... My hubby told me I had to stop and wait but I was trying every angle to make it look stronger. We gave up 3days past AF and got a CB digital and there it was 2-3 weeks pregnant! If you feel defiantly different then make the purchase, my boobs were very sore from the word go. Plus I OV later than we expected and genuinely thought we were out that month. Currently 14weeks with baby #2 my daughter is 5 and been trying for 1.5 years so it's been a long time so I feel all you're upset. We WILL all get out BFP!! Good luck everyone Xx

fedupofrainydays Sun 01-Dec-13 09:37:02

I remember you Mrs L and can't believe you are 14 weeks already, wow time flies!!

Yeah I think I will tomorrow. I've passed fmu now and feel just like af is on her way so am a but scared and on knicker watch. I know it was a bfp, just petrified a chemical. I will test with fmu tomorrow unless af shows her ugly face of course

zippygeorgebungle Sun 01-Dec-13 09:40:04

your patience is admirable fedup!

sebsmummy1 Sun 01-Dec-13 09:51:11

Aaah hopefully we will all get our BFP, gives me hope thanks

MrsLadyL Sun 01-Dec-13 10:59:19

I still think AF is coming lol don't think that ever goes. I used the cheapie if you remember and done a few others and never got a convincing result so that's why took the step and thought Fu*k it digital yes or no end of. Doesn't matter what anyone says it will be on you're mind 24/7 even till tomorrow. But if that's 2 days past AF the chances are stronger smile good luck X

muzzy1 Sun 01-Dec-13 12:33:36

Exciting stuff fedup. Remember me and my super faint line...now 17 weeks! I am sure you have done enough tests to know what you can see! Best of luck and really hoping this is your time x

fedupofrainydays Sun 01-Dec-13 15:07:43

Well I don't really know when af is / was due as my cycles vary by a week so it could have arrived from Wednesday just gone or could not be due til this Wednesday coming. Typically this was the month I didn't monitor when ovulated so also have no idea how many dpo I am. Typical isn't it!! Scared it was a late implanter which are less likely to go the distance (ie think I ovulated earlier this month based on ewcm so would have thought yesterday was 14 dpo and implantation was 12 dpo). But I don't know that for defs.

Really great to see some of the thread graduates popping back to say hello, it's really encouraging for us all that it can happen. Bless you ladies.

Oddly I'm doing ok waiting as had in my head next test is tomorrow. And I'm feeling rank so all good signs. But also keep running to loo thinking af has arrived but not yet.
I'm going out tonight too so a good distraction.

zippygeorgebungle Sun 01-Dec-13 15:53:08

We are all getting a little excited for you fedup!

MrsLadyL Sun 01-Dec-13 17:58:15

Well I'm patiently waiting you're result!! I shall pop on again t

MrsLadyL Sun 01-Dec-13 17:58:34

Tomorrow ops!

2beornot Sun 01-Dec-13 18:05:25

Fedup, that's what I did. Faint line wed afternoon, then waited til fri morn fmu so that it would be definite. Didn't want another squinter lol. Good luck for tomorrow x

getagoldtoof Sun 01-Dec-13 19:26:09

Om effing g! 2be and fedup!!! Two of the ladies who were here from when I started! I am so bloody excited for you both! Goodness me, that's blown my socks off.

I am now 9 weeks, still got brown sludge, but all seems well.

Sebs and zippy, I didn't have any luck at all when bf even once a day, hope all goes well.

It's lovely to come back and see some great news XXX

fedupofrainydays Mon 02-Dec-13 07:17:14

So it's definately a bfp!! grin

Thicker and pinker line today although I do still think its quite faint. I will get a digi to confirm today.

Both elated and petrified at same time!!!

So as usual... What did I do this cycle?
- stopped all opks and temping as stressing me out and tried the most irritating 'just relax'
- had sex every other day from day 6 (i ov early)
- went to Spain and ate bad cheese and seafood galore, whilst knocking back the red wine like it was going out of fashion
- almost resigned from my job
- paid over £3k to retrain so I can leave my job and set up my own thing, if this pregnancy works I won't be able to complete it
- went to doctors who told me I couldn't get fertility help for another year. This broke me as you all know.
- thought how hard it would be to disguise early pregnancy at all the millions of Christmas parties I have to go to so decided it was prob easier if I wasn't preggo
- generally had 'given up' til the new year

I want this to mean there are some more bfps before Christmas for you ladies - please!!! Just eat all the cheese and drink lots of bubbles and enjoy Christmas time with dc1 and it could happen.

I'm petrified of another mc but I'm clinging to the fact I already feel rank this pregnancy (already got some MS) as with the mc one I took a lot longer to feel it, and even then didnt feel as bad as did with DS.

This took 11 cycles since mc too. Passing due date not pregnant was the worst feeling in the world, also worse for me than the mc itself.

Right ds is shouting at me to get up!!

This thread is not accepting new messages.