Eggcellent Egg Buddies - For those IVF'ing in August, September, October

(1000 Posts)
BeetleBeetle Tue 30-Jul-13 09:33:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Missmidden Tue 30-Jul-13 14:28:15

Thanks Beetle. That's reassuring to hear. I hope this cycle is successful for you.

I intend to hang around- we have told virtually no-one in real life so I think I will need this outlet for my angst!

nobeer Tue 30-Jul-13 14:28:22

Missmidden welcome! I got lots of EWCM while I was stimming too. This came as a surprise cos I haven't had that kind of moisture down there for a loooong time (tmi)! I'm sure the clinic will be doing blood tests etc to make sure it's all going according to plan

Missmidden Tue 30-Jul-13 15:05:27

Thanks nobeer, looks like it's normal then- I'll knock it off my list of worries!

resipsa Tue 30-Jul-13 16:56:05

Cups good harvest.

Marking my place. Some NEWS to share later (when phone charged).

Fabuluce Tue 30-Jul-13 17:52:22

Don't keep us in suspenders resp! Is it to do with further discussions with your DH?

BrookerC Tue 30-Jul-13 18:14:39

Welcome missm smile
resp C'mon love I'm bursting to hear your news grin

Me 40 oldest swinger in town DH 38
No issues other than my age. Due to start round 3 ivf next month (after cycle 2 abandoned due to lab fault & bfn cycle 1)

Fabuluce Tue 30-Jul-13 18:38:02

Ooh brooks good to hear I'm not the oldest swinger with toy boy! I'm also 40 and my DH is 34 wink

NoCupcakesOrCocktails Tue 30-Jul-13 18:52:17

Missm I had lots of EWCM during stimming too, towards the end I also got sore boobs (especially my nipples) and AF like pains.

Tame hope your having a lovely holiday

I've had 3 naps since getting home, I'm completely zonked! Fab how are you feeling? You excited about tomorrow?

Res whats your news? X

I'm 31, DH 30 we are unexplained with borderline sperm. 1st ICSI cycle long protocol, had egg collection today.

Btw I consider myself quite "young" in the ttc game but of the 4 other couples having EC today I was by far the eldest. One of the nurses was completing an audit and one of the questions was how old are you. The next closest to me in age was 25 shock

Caip Tue 30-Jul-13 19:01:21

Hi all, can I join you too? I've been here before but you've nearly all changed since then I think!

I'm going in for frozen embryo transfer on Friday, have 5 in the freezer and going for 2 if all goes to plan.

I'm 35, DH is 38. This is our 3rd go - 1st was abandoned after developing cysts during down regging,the last go was short protocol and we got a bfn and here we are. I also recently took the plunge after moaning about my job for 2 years and I start a new job in 3 weeks!

I'm not sure where you are all in the process so good luck to anyone with things happening this week

Wimwom Tue 30-Jul-13 19:03:31

nocups 17 is fantastic! Our other stimmers are all doing so well too - good luck for tomorrow fab

Hello everyone else!

Am knackered having had to go in for bloods this morning (given they say to rest for 2 days why make me schlep into town?!) then had my nephew this pm - I can say monsters university is pretty fun though, oh and we made cookies! Ottolengi paella for dinner -yum! Am so tired don't know how I am going to eat - lots of cramping today, and think all the crinone is falling out (sorry TMI!)

Me: unexplained, 1st cycle. 2 days post 5 day transfer of single hatching embryo. 5 frosties. PUPO! Currently have an ass like a pin cushion with bruises but starting to feel much less swollen - finally.

nobeer Tue 30-Jul-13 19:36:10

Brooker you're not the oldest, so help that makes you feel better! I'm 41.

Welcome back Caip and good luck with your new job!

wishwash Tue 30-Jul-13 19:57:40

Nice one cups. You feeling ok?

Welcome Missmidden and welcome back caip

Res that is just cruel! Thats like watching an awesome film and the dvd breaking half way through, or you're favourite song on in a club so you get you groove thang going but the DJ changes the song! Teeeell us!!!

No sign of AF still! Grrrrrrrr. Its day 30 today so I'm hoping it won't be much longer. I just want to get DR'ing!

My story: Me: 27 DP: 30 IVF#1 in June. 15 eggs taken, 11 fertilised, 8 taken to blast. 7 frozen and 1 put back but BFN. Start DR'ing for my FET when AF arrives but she's hiding!

Fabuluce Tue 30-Jul-13 20:16:26

Wim what were your bloods for lovely?

Wish I'm excited for you - you've got such a great amount of frosties to play with smile

Fabuluce Tue 30-Jul-13 20:16:54

Welcome mismidden and caip smile

Fabuluce Tue 30-Jul-13 20:19:38

I was EWCM free the whole time but have wickedly pointy nipples - they were so big tonight I had to show DH when he walked in this eve! Think battle ship rivets!

Fabuluce Tue 30-Jul-13 20:22:16

Cups - naps are good and you deserve them smile I'm properly excited about tomorrow - fingers crossed for an amazing haul like you and for DH producing a proper spooge rather than a mini splodge too winkgrin

tametortie Tue 30-Jul-13 21:01:13

Hello my gorgeous tarts smile

I am posting fr

tametortie Tue 30-Jul-13 21:06:09

Hello my gorgeous tarts smile

I am posting from a beautiful spot in the alps on one bar of wi fi!! Am seriously missing all your news despite my lovely hols. Hope you are all ok? I can see a good ec from today and hopefully another tomorrow xxx

What's occurring with res??

Love you all!!

Am in bed with red wine and a good book at the mo overlooking the mountains feeling blessed xxx

Fabuluce Tue 30-Jul-13 21:09:45

Tame how wonderful to hear from you and to see you're relaxing so wonderfully smile xx

tametortie Tue 30-Jul-13 21:18:54

Good luck tomorrow fab xxxxx

chocolocodowninacapulco Tue 30-Jul-13 21:44:00

Good luck for EC tomorrow fab grin

beetle , I knew there was someone scheduled for EC on Saturday! Have you had any scans this week?

Welcome miss. I too had loads of EWCM while stimming.

brooker the will power doesn't feel as strong...

cups great napping powers! How long are you off work for?

Hi caip, I remember you from before. Good luck, wow Friday is soon, so exciting!

wim glad the swelling is going down. When will you hear about blood tests? Were they for progesterone?

wish sorry AF still hasn't shown up sad

tame glad you're having lovely hols, good to hear from you.

Tuna pasta bake was nice and the carbs must've made me more sleepy than I thought as I had a cheeky half hour nap and woke up at 9 blush

nobeer Tue 30-Jul-13 22:14:05

tame glad you're having a great time!

wishwash Tue 30-Jul-13 22:30:57

Hello Tame. So glad to hear you're all chilled out and happy. You deserve it xxx

BrookerC Tue 30-Jul-13 23:16:15

tame hi me darling! So glad you're having a fab time. It's super to hear from you.
nobeer are you the oldest swinger in town then? grin I thought that was me!!
fab you fucking cradle snatcher! good innit? Good luck for tomorrow lovely. x
choco how are you feeling? You are doing so fabulously well smile Hang in there. xx
resp You taking the piss or what? You're killing me here!!! <seriously hope everything is ok>

BrookerC Tue 30-Jul-13 23:28:22

cups excellent napping!
wish what drugs are you starting for the DR? Hope that bloody AF shows her face soon. I am having a pretty shit AF but I am not complaining except to DH the poor bloke
Hi caip & welcome smile. are you having any drugs ready for FET or are they going with your natural cycle?
wim what was the blood test for lovely?

This thread is not accepting new messages.