Brook no arguments, smack those rats. It's time for us all to become PSEPP! Come join us, we are getting our BFPs no matter what.

(978 Posts)
NoCupcakesOrCocktails Wed 24-Jul-13 17:11:47

PSEPP = Pee Stick Endorsed Pregnant Person.

Come on Brookers make yourselves at home smile

ControlGeek Mon 19-Aug-13 17:20:50

<hides mad witch doctor costume and 'Messing with Moonblood for Dummies' behind the pot plant>

Gives scarlett a mahoooosive squeeze. Sounds like ivf did an even worse number on you than it has on me, but flow is definitely heavier/longer here too, and much more painful. I'd get three or four hours of bad pain at the start, previously, then I'd be fine. Now it's painkiller city right the way through for me. All my little signs of ov have gone, no sore norks, even cbfm has given up trying to identify my peaks.

<slinks over to maybe to squeeze her until she stops looking stern>

ThedementedPenguin Mon 19-Aug-13 18:09:05

cups thinking so much about you. How are you today?

Hi everyone else <waves>

Even though I've just read this whole thread I have no memory of what has been said. Hope everyone else is well.

BlindKitty Mon 19-Aug-13 20:41:57

geek scarlett any news on your next ivf cycles?

beedle good news re the appointment. Haven't seen my FC since feb and no appointments booked! Having said that I think I prefer dealing with the nurses anyway!

maybe hope you're feeling ok

cups thinking of you bud

So in my news I've been to see the magic miracle worker (acupuncturist) again. Had some electro accunpuncture whilst listening to a visualisation cd bollocks. Anyway did feel all relaxed, got in the car, started to drive.... and ran over a pigeon!!!' I swear it could only happen to me lol!!!

Oh Kitty I shouldn't, but that made me grin. I hope you put him in a pie........ How are the jabs going?

<Squeezes Geek back>

<falls asleep on her shoulder>

<dribbles>

NoCupcakesOrCocktails Mon 19-Aug-13 20:55:08

Hello everyone, thanks for the messages. I've just got back from the hospital. My beta levels have dropped so its all officially over. Today I would have been 5 weeks. The staff at the EPU have been great. I've passed more products today and I'm hoping that's the worst off it. I've stopped the progesterone so it feels very final. We are both devastated as you can imagine. I'll be taking a break from mn for a bit as I need to try and forget about it all. Wishing you all the best and ill check in hopefully in a few weeks.

TheLittleFriend Mon 19-Aug-13 20:58:03

Awful for you cups sad Take care of yourself xx

Fox82 Mon 19-Aug-13 20:59:19

Oh cups how awful for you. You and DH look after each other. I hope to see you back here soon flowers

SweetieTime Mon 19-Aug-13 21:01:57

Aw Cups I am so sorry to hear this. Hope you are getting support in RL. Thinking of you my love.

GreenOlives Mon 19-Aug-13 21:10:32

So sorry to hear that cups sad Take care of yourself and DH and we'll all be here when you're ready to come back. x

Sorry to hear that Cups. Take all the time you need and remember we are here whenever you want us

Cups I'm so, so sorry. You take all the time you and MrC need, we will be waiting for you when you feel better. I'll be thinking of you. Take care lovely xxx

thanks Cups so sorry to hear that. We'll be right here ready for you when you are ready to come back xx

BlindKitty Mon 19-Aug-13 21:17:55

cups I'm so so sorry to hear this sad. Don't forget we're only here when you need us. Hope your Dh is looking after you. Thinking of you xxx

Munxx Mon 19-Aug-13 21:31:27

So very sorry Cups as the others have said, we will be here when you feel ready. Much love.

Much love also to scarlett, Beedle and geek lovely to see you all.

ScarlettInSpace Mon 19-Aug-13 21:34:26

Shit news cups big hugs love xx

ThedementedPenguin Mon 19-Aug-13 21:41:45

cups thinking of you and MrC.

musicalmrs Mon 19-Aug-13 22:20:08

So so sorry Cups. Thinking of you and your DH. I hope you have lots of support in RL, and that you take care of each other. xx

BeedlesPineNeedles Tue 20-Aug-13 07:15:42

cups I'm so so sorry flowers Look after each other and know that we're thinking of you and we're here if you need us ((hugs))

scarlet and geek absolutely yes to teh wierd cycles, thye've been 3-4 days longer (which has completely screwed up my plans for a holiday shag-fest leading to ironic pre-IVF BFP angry ) and I haven't had sore boobs either. If I can work out how to ask about sore boobs I will do so later!

kitty I hope you've recovered from your pigeon incident grin

Oh Cups, I am so sorry. It seems extra cruel that it was an IVF pregnancy.

Big hugs, take care, take time to recover and come back when you're ready x

ControlGeek Tue 20-Aug-13 08:04:58

cups lovely I am so sorry. I really hope this is over quickly for you now, and you and MrC get lots of support irl. As the others have said, you know where we are when you're ready, but take all the time you need (((hugs)))

<hands maybe a tissue for the dribble>

kitty it's up to us to initiate the next cycle now, but I'm not planning on doing it just yet, for a variety of reasons. I'm hoping to arrange things so that I start the two months of down-regging around the end of October/November time, then will start stimming end of December/January. It all depends on my natural cycles between now and then - they are a bit shorter than before the IVF, so will take some careful planning to get the timescales we want. Well done on snotting the pigeon, one less flying rat in the air!

Solars Tue 20-Aug-13 08:05:46

Cups I'm so very sorry to hear what you have been through, look after yourself and each other, hugs xx

keepitgoing Tue 20-Aug-13 08:12:21

Oh cups I'm so sorry.

Good luck today beedle I hope you get some answers re the last cycle.

Cups - so so sorry sad take care xx

BeedlesPineNeedles Tue 20-Aug-13 14:07:41

Back from my appointment, she couldn't really tell us why we had such a poor fertilisation rate as all the eggs were mature etc But we both came out with the feeling that the 2 embryos they put back weren't quite as rubbish as they had lead us to believe on the day. We had a 5 cell and a 7cell (should be 4 cells on day 2) one was grade 2 and the other grade 3.
We have also decided to delay the next treatment by a week or two so I don't have to DR for ages, or whilst we're on holiday. So now we're looking at EC middle/end of October. Hopefully I have enough of all the vitamins that we're taking to last an extra few weeks!
Drugs are going to start exactly the same as last time but I don't think I'll pick them up and fill up the fridge just yet grin

I'm so pleased you're feeling more positive Beedle. Will they be changing your plan at all?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now