TTC week 2 and imagining symptoms

(6 Posts)
Justpenny Thu 25-Jul-13 07:14:05

I've just done ANOTHER test and got another negative sad i'm becomin a little bit obsessed tbh. 13 days after unprotected sex...too soon to check dya think????? xx

Nottalotta Thu 25-Jul-13 01:50:24

Hi! I am trying to play it cool with this whole ttc thing. (!!) but it is a struggle i admit. I have just got af back after years on depo, so have officially had unprotected sex! However, i am well aware that my cycle will almost certainly not be regular for a while so have determined that i won't test until day 28. Not sure what i will do after that though!!

Justpenny Thu 25-Jul-13 00:28:50

omg snap!! TTC week 2 too and i swear my boobs are sore and my back is aching. And have already done 6 tests...all negative sad i know it's too soon but i cant help it! Good luck!!! When are you going to test?? xx

Cupcake11 Tue 23-Jul-13 11:58:48

Hi Danni, I think you're asking the wrong people! The ones who manage not to think about it are going about their lives happily - us obsessed ones are on here smile

We've just started ttc and am going through the same thing - Good luck!

shellmck Tue 23-Jul-13 11:27:23

Hi DanniFudge its hard not to think about babies and pregnancy when your TTC. It plays on your mind all day, every day. I thought I was going mad so had to test four days before AF was due to arrive. I got my BFP. Good luck to you.

DanniFudge Tue 23-Jul-13 10:19:01

Hi All, Im new to Mumsnet so great to meet you all. I'm TTC week 2 and already imagining nausea and dizziness! Any tips on how to stop thinking about babies and pregnancy!!? - Although a secret part of me hopes that I am pregnant, I know it's very very unlikely!!!

THANKS GIRLS!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now