2 days late.

(20 Posts)
RaRaZ Tue 30-Jul-13 14:33:55

Don't give up hope - see my message above smile - it's perfectly possible. Any pg symptoms? I just knew I was - but some women go all the way to the day they give birth w/o any symptoms or any clue they're pg, so I wouldn't rely on that either. Good luck! flowers

SuzB83 Tue 30-Jul-13 14:28:16

Sweep, Bambi, I feel your pain. 5 days late and 3 bfn (all cb digital). Don't know whether to be optimistic or give up all hope for this month...just want to know either way.

RaRaZ Tue 30-Jul-13 13:09:23

Hey. Don't despair - I was 6wks pg (4wks post conception) before I got a +ve test...

SweepTheHalls England Tue 30-Jul-13 06:46:39

Many many negatives! The down side is I now have no faith in a negative test smile

Bambi27 Wed 24-Jul-13 14:00:56

Thanks dildoos... I'm pretty sure it won't now as times for Dtd etc. mean it really should be showing positive now! Just a waiting game for af now I suppose!!

dildoos Wed 24-Jul-13 13:36:05

Hope all goes bfp soon for you bambi x

Bambi27 Wed 24-Jul-13 11:31:03

Bfn today on cb digital, 5 days late, given up all hope now!! Come on af!!!

Bambi27 Tue 23-Jul-13 19:01:03

Thanks sweep! We shall see i suppose!! Did you test negative first?

And I have no idea when to tell you to test! Normally after af doesn't come??

K8eee Tue 23-Jul-13 18:33:45

How long should you leave it before poas?

SweepTheHalls England Tue 23-Jul-13 18:27:50

My bfp were 3 days late for both my beautiful boys. Good luck!

Bambi27 Tue 23-Jul-13 13:38:17

Ha ha I think the majority of this site is tmi!! Ha! I definitely want to know one way or another! So frustrating especially as a few friends know we're ttc and are saying ohh you still could be preg etc...just getting my hopes up! I think af will come soon!

Carolra Tue 23-Jul-13 13:35:45

Well that's true Bambi... I'd like to know one way or another... although I do have my new mooncup to try out if AF does show up! (sorry... TMI?)

Bambi27 Tue 23-Jul-13 13:27:53

Ha ha we've got to get af before we can start thinking about shagging next month! I wish it would hurry up or better still I'd get a bfp!!

Carolra Tue 23-Jul-13 13:25:03

Mine was due yesterday... no AF, no BFP. Had a touch of spotting yesterday which has totally stopped now - and OPK was positive on day 18... so I've managed to just about convince myself that yesterday's spotting could have been 12dpo implantation bleeding. I know I'm nuts.

Here's to lots of shagging in 2 weeks time ladies!

Bambi27 Tue 23-Jul-13 13:21:39

Oh at least you know now, I would rather af just come I think! Still no af for me and another bfn sad rubbish!! Xx

K8eee Tue 23-Jul-13 10:01:23

Ah sad sorry to hear that Dildoos. I guess this is how it feels to suffer the 2ww hmm

dildoos Tue 23-Jul-13 09:12:38

Hello ladies, mine was due sat now got yucky brown so now starting af (sorry for Tmi) however everything crossed for you both xxx

K8eee Tue 23-Jul-13 07:55:26

I'm jumping on too! I was due Saturday, af has been pretty consistent since stopping the pill and still hasn't started yet, not sure if I should be happy and poas or give it a bit longer and see if af is just being lazy this month grin

Bambi27 Mon 22-Jul-13 22:51:32

I'm was due sat and still no af and no bfp either! I've heard of people getting late bfps. I think it means you've ovulated later than you thought...well either way late af or late bfp. But we used opks so no idea!! Anyway I'm here with you waiting for af! I hope she hurrys up for me as really don't think I'll be getting a bfp and would rather get on for next month!!

dildoos Mon 22-Jul-13 22:16:21

I am 2 days late on af and still no sign, no symptoms of bfp and 3 bfns in total!
Anyone experienced a very late bfp? Or am I just holding hope? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now