Please help I'm panicking

(5 Posts)
JBev Wed 24-Jul-13 07:31:09

Hi Tea, mine does that all the time. I have 2 days on, 1 day not much then another little surge. Especially if it's the first one off the pill while your body gets used to it. Sounds like you're doing really well.

Cupcake11 Tue 23-Jul-13 15:14:14

Ahh, bless you. Remember to change them regularly anyway, not just when they're full smile

Tea1Sugar Mon 22-Jul-13 22:10:35

Thank you. Just had a cry and cuddle with dp because it really scared me. I guess I'll just have to see how long this tampon lasts. hmm

Cupcake11 Mon 22-Jul-13 21:59:54

Hi Tea, it's perfectly normal to have a bit more bleeding when you think you've finished - well it is for me anyway.

Hope that puts your mind at ease a bit.

Tea1Sugar Mon 22-Jul-13 21:53:56

I suffer severely from blood and Menophobia I've had to have CBT therapy for it. This is my first period since off the pill and I've been petrified about its arrival. It came on Thursday and I feel I coped well, green tampax for 8hour stretches down to yellows all day. I thought it ha stopped today but now when I wiped it's red blood again. I feel sick with panic. Is that normal to stop/start?? sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now