new thread, new posifrickintivity. Welcome to project desperate, where we will try anything when TTC after MC

(956 Posts)
katatonic Sun 21-Jul-13 18:01:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Misspositivity Wed 21-Aug-13 21:15:24

sundance so exciting!!! If I were you I would take a big fat fish get myself down to boots and buy a twin pack of FREP. I salute you for waiting till Friday you mad woman. Totally know what you mean by the excitment being taken out of BFP that certainly has been stolen from us all but when we get our little babies we will remember what we went through and how special our bundles are.

Tempted to start new thread due to good luck but alyant I feel it's your time so get going and don't forget to add our pledge to the rules

Wedding talks in progress. Looks like January 2014. Have just spoken to my gynae doc and got myself in a tissy as to whether to book a wedding and what if I get up duffeled now and have a bump but if I stop TTC then I will be 36 when I start again and maybe not get preggers till 37. Anyway she said "have you listened to yourself - you sound like a mad woman" (in a lovely way) I am to book my wedding The distraction will do me and my body the world of good. She is right of course.

kjh5 Wed 21-Aug-13 21:23:43

Sun I'm so excited for you! Is anyone else POAS this Friday? We could be in line for some more BFP if so. Keeping Fx for everyone xxx

Penguinita Wed 21-Aug-13 21:26:38

Ooh sundance, how exciting and scary at the same time. I think you have a LSP (Little Skinny Positive), really hope it turns into a BFP on Friday!

I'll be POAS with you if AF doesn't turn up before. It is our first wedding anniversary on Saturday, so a BFP would just be the best possible present. We are going back to the hotel and restaurant where we had our wedding, so at least if it is a BFN/AF then I can go for the 9 course taster meal with matched wines! grin cake wine

alyant, thanks for pointing me to the ff information about implantation dips, it was really interesting.

Congrats your bfn bezza, I know how horrible that wait is. Hope AF turns up for you soon (unless you get pg in the meantime of course!)

And well done arkady for quitting your horrible job! That takes some guts, good on you girl.

Misspositivity Wed 21-Aug-13 21:31:37

peguin. Did I miss an implantation dip. That is positive!!!

alyant79 Thu 22-Aug-13 09:06:35

Check me out, I've started a new thread. New thread here. Now penguin and sundance can be the first BFPs of the new thread. Hurray! And i'm going to catch the new-thread-starter wave of luck and get a bfp next friday. Woohoo!

alyant79 Thu 22-Aug-13 09:08:18

PS missp thanks for letting me catch the luck. Wedding planning sounds great fun. A little bump for your wedding wouldn't be a problem anyway, you'd just look super cute

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now