The BESH bush is severely overgrown and in need of some serious TLC preferably by a tall dark and handsome topless man with a can of diet coke in his hand.

(1000 Posts)
OhBuggerMe Fri 19-Jul-13 09:14:17

Are you over 30?
Have you been ttc for over 12 months?
Are you hag like?
Do you like gin?

If the answer to all of the above is yes then this is the place for you. Seek out the BESHtionairre and submit it for our pleasure perusal.

Baby dusters and instadiffers need not apply.

<gets out bush for inspection>

RaspberrySnowCone Sun 25-Aug-13 14:05:33

bollocks, can't count! Boom again......... grin

RaspberrySnowCone Sun 25-Aug-13 14:05:16

boooooooooom

RaspberrySnowCone Sun 25-Aug-13 14:05:06

RaspberrySnowCone Sun 25-Aug-13 14:04:58

RaspberrySnowCone Sun 25-Aug-13 14:04:51

RaspberrySnowCone Sun 25-Aug-13 14:04:45

RaspberrySnowCone Sun 25-Aug-13 14:04:39

RaspberrySnowCone Sun 25-Aug-13 14:03:52

I was everso brave. and bored. Hope you like it.

RaspberrySnowCone Sun 25-Aug-13 14:03:29

New thread

RaspberrySnowCone Sun 25-Aug-13 12:31:08

ok, we need a new thread. Please someone be brave (not me)!

OhBuggerMe Sun 25-Aug-13 12:24:15

I'm drafting a little Christmas present for u all. A BESH twist on a traditional carol!

RaspberrySnowCone Sun 25-Aug-13 10:53:24

We will all be here euro, although I've everything crossed for you. When I saw the counsellor I said I found it hard to feel positive in the way everyone seems to think I should be. It's not an exciting time, it's just stressful and horrible. She used the phrase 'cautiously optimistic'. I quite like that, we've got more chance this next month than ever before but like you, the higher I raise my hopes, the further it is to fall.

OhBuggerMe Sun 25-Aug-13 10:51:23

9 miles for water? Blimey shock

Rasp this whole journey is a rollercoaster of serious ups and equal lows. You WILL get your baybee we just simply don't know when.

Euro although this time could fail, try and keep the pma if you can. NLP is all a bit woo but the principle is that you are what you think. This CAN work and so far all.the signs from previous attempts.have been positive.

I simply dont go onto the PESH. fred. Hide it if it helps.

thanks to all the BESH today.

Euro I am stalking and praying for you

eurochick Sun 25-Aug-13 10:01:26

A 9 mile round trip for water? That's mental!

I've been on the PESH fred too, rasp. I know what you mean. I really feel that things are passing me by on the 10+ thread. Loads of folks have graduated recently, and I think there are only about 3 of us who were on the original thread back in 2011. Everyone else has come and gone. But nonetheless, I'm very excited for pinkr and cheering her on. smile

Do we have a feme consensus yet? Harry Potter?

Ladies, I am really going to need you if this doesn't work out. In addition to the cramping I had a couple of days ago, I spent much of yesterday trying not to chunder. Please don't let this all be in my head! I've kind of convinced myself for a while that it'll be third time lucky. And the hypno has made me be more optimistic about the cycle. The downside to that is that is that I will have a lot further to fall if it doesn't work. Pessimism is great for self-protection.

(PS sources=sauces in my last post of course. Doh. My excuse for my crap typing is that I have to proof read everything so carefully for work, that I just can't bring myself to do it when posting.)

RaspberrySnowCone Sun 25-Aug-13 09:24:34

is *impressive not impressed......

RaspberrySnowCone Sun 25-Aug-13 09:23:54

urgh, after a couple of positive-ish few days I've had a slump today. I think it's because I went on the PESH thread to see how Pinkr was getting on. I used to not know anyone much on there but now I know everyone because they were frolickers or BESH in my time. Now I just feel sad. I want to be a PESH waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sad

9 miles is impressed for water Bear I have to say.

I'm not starting the new thread, I'm shite at that stuff.

Bearfacedchic Sun 25-Aug-13 00:22:24

Oh yes, forgot to say I walked the bloody 9 miles.

Bearfacedchic Sun 25-Aug-13 00:21:23

Love the idea of Lord of the Minge!

Sorry you've had shit news Cherry. Hope the furry mane was comforting.

We're away at the mo and I went to the shop to buy some bottled water this morning thinking it was round the corner. A 9, yes 9 mile round trip later and I have some sore trotters. Wish I'd looked it up first. Gah!

I have eaten crap all weekend so far <proud> but will dig out my halo again tomorrow. You're all making me feel mega unhealthy, which is good. Need a wake-up call kick up the arse

OhBuggerMe Sat 24-Aug-13 23:12:22

Bagsy not doing the new fred, I did this one and its been a bit of a slow burner.

eurochick Sat 24-Aug-13 20:32:23

Interesting food chat. I am nowhere as "good" as rasp but here's what I eat in a typical day in case it's helpful (wheat free, not paleo so I'm still having rice, oats and other grains):

Granola for breakfast
If I'm peckish midmorning, a small Nakd bar
Lunch will be something like salmon/rice/oriental salad, quinoa salad with some shredded pork, curry and rice, soup and wheat free bread
I always want something sweet after lunch so I'll either have a smoothie or a couple of squares of chocolate or both .
Afternoon snack is usually fruit and a few nuts
I tend not to be very hungry in the evening so a few times a week I'll just have some spelt crackers with some cheese and ham and a few tomatoes; full meals include risotto, wheat-free pasta with various sources, chargrilled chicken and salad, thai or indian curries and rice - always home cooked

I've never read any Martina Cole. I have recently discovered the Jack Reacher series and I am having a bit of a binge. Today I started the 12th book in the series. I only picked up the first one on holiday last month. I didn't think it would be my sort of thing at all, but I am really into them now. Tom Cruise was completely wrong for that role.

RaspberrySnowCone Sat 24-Aug-13 19:03:58

Although saying that they can get a bit samey, I usually have a break between each one now but must've read about 10 of them

RaspberrySnowCone Sat 24-Aug-13 19:03:00

Not contained to prostitutes, anyone is pretty fair game for getting something hacked off. They're uber violent but pretty good story wise I think. I can't cope with lovey dovey happy endings.

Fancies40Winks Sat 24-Aug-13 18:57:52

Doesn't she write gritty thrillers featuring female drug addicts and prostitutes getting hacked to pieces?

RaspberrySnowCone Sat 24-Aug-13 18:52:03

I sincerely hope you might all know of her work or ill just seem a numpty with that swearathon otherwise.

This thread is not accepting new messages.