The BESH bush is severely overgrown and in need of some serious TLC preferably by a tall dark and handsome topless man with a can of diet coke in his hand.

(1000 Posts)
OhBuggerMe Fri 19-Jul-13 09:14:17

Are you over 30?
Have you been ttc for over 12 months?
Are you hag like?
Do you like gin?

If the answer to all of the above is yes then this is the place for you. Seek out the BESHtionairre and submit it for our pleasure perusal.

Baby dusters and instadiffers need not apply.

<gets out bush for inspection>

CaptainMoll Mon 22-Jul-13 22:40:32

I've had a lovely day off in the sun with friends and then watching Worlds End, then I looked on the Internet by mistake and it's all about frickin babies. I'm hiding in here, where it's all about frickin babies. hmmgrin

CaptainMoll Mon 22-Jul-13 22:40:53

Good name Frankie!

Bearfacedchic Mon 22-Jul-13 23:45:03

Great name Frank!

M

Bearfacedchic Tue 23-Jul-13 00:07:38

Was supposed to say Monsters was fab, but then I really like that sort of thing. There was a good short before it too about some umbrellas. Sounds odd, but was good. I want to go and see Worlds End too. Right up my street.

Well done on becoming 'famous', Frank, although I would feel sullied too. hmm

I feel Iike death and I don't think it's just the friggin too hot to sleep weather. I've got lower back ache and achey limbs. Think I may have a virus as I've had similar before. I don't think anyone has cared that I'm labouring with back pain though. Can't think why! grin My whole FB has turned into a pro-Royalist vs. anti-Royalist war zone. I'm bored with it, but I can't hide everyone's posts now, can I?

Oh please let it rain! I'm too hot and I'd love a good thundering!

SinkyMalinks Tue 23-Jul-13 06:35:23

Well, the thunderstorm has arrived here grin

We had, I think, 2 storms in the night. At least I got woken up twice! It's raining again now. My lawn was starting to resemble the Masai Mara!

Frankel you're famous! I was chuckling when I saw you quoted!!

evilgiraffe Tue 23-Jul-13 07:49:32

Thunderstorm arrived here at 2.30am, humph. And another one is here now, and there has been a shitload of rain. All this is fine, but irritating because we left the chairs outside last night, so I'll have to put them in the bath to dry off...

OhBuggerMe Tue 23-Jul-13 07:50:22

I had to take the dogs out in this!! <points to the sky>

Morning hags...managed the sechs last night and got a flashing smiley on the cb opk this morning which the ever so helpful leaflet tells me means high fertility.

Today is my wedding anniversary and a friend (well annoying drip who's turned into a complete baby bore) has put a really salt in wounds status on fb re not knowing she was diffed 3 years ago (at my wedding) and now her 2 yr old is doing x,y & z. OH FUCK OFF.

Nice name change frank

Hello to all other Besh

Happy Anniversary Bugs. Respond with a nice passive agressive "3 years ago I was getting trollied with my soul mate"

It's our 5th wedding anniversary in September - where the heck did that time go?!

OhBuggerMe Tue 23-Jul-13 08:35:57

tbh she's with a fuckwit and he's married to someone else still so I have all the salt I need.

eurozammo Tue 23-Jul-13 10:38:52

Happy anniversary bugs!

Today, I should have been 6 months preggo. Hey ho.

Bearfacedchic Tue 23-Jul-13 11:04:56

Sorry Euro. X

Bugs- I got a fuckwit message too telling me to 'stay positive'. Firstly, I never said I wasn't and secondly, the person saying this is a fine one to talk. Silly cah. I hate it too when people ask in RL. Why can't they just have the tiny nonce it takes to work out that I'll talk about it when I feel ready and asking is just plain insensitive? I'd get that salt ready Bugs.

Bearfacedchic Tue 23-Jul-13 11:06:06

Oh yes and happy anniversary bugs!

OhBuggerMe Tue 23-Jul-13 11:25:36

Sorry Euro tis really shit isn't it.

'friend'at work has been for a scan this morning following twin ivf embryo transfer a few weeks ago. I'm dying to ask how it went but not sure I can face the answer.

evilgiraffe Tue 23-Jul-13 15:17:40

Hard situations, euro and bugs sad Gentle fish strokes for you both <hands over the stickleback of serenity>

I've just had a phone call. Drucks are being delivered on Thursday shock Letter with stabbing schedule is due this week. Holy shit, we might be doing this rather soon...

OhBuggerMe Tue 23-Jul-13 16:13:53

Holy shit indeed draf!! Exciting & scary all at the same time.

Bearfacedchic Tue 23-Jul-13 16:42:26

Cool and shit sticks all at the same time Draf! You could have a baybee in your tum soon smile

Bearfacedchic Tue 23-Jul-13 16:43:35

Sorry, just re-read your post Bugs and didn't mean to copy it! blush

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Tue 23-Jul-13 17:35:23

Happy anniversary bugs. That friend needs her head sorting!

Sorry about the shit anniversary euro. Holds out the slightly smelly cod of comfort.

And make sure you share with draf. IVF-druck delivery is one of those OMGOMGOMGOMG moments. And there is more than you need. Honestly. But it could land you with a win, clearly worth it. And you get to stop DRing at some point, also a good thing!

bear snigger. People in RL can be thick. It takes years of training that I really hope you won't have.

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Tue 23-Jul-13 17:36:44

Btw frank hmm at your quote. Grim that he was reading.

Waves at the other hags.

OhBuggerMe Tue 23-Jul-13 22:31:32

hags I am so annoyed with.myself. Before my holibobs I was completely immersed in healthy eating & exercise so much so that I actually....for the first time ever felt good in a bikini. Since then I can't seem able to get on and stay on the wagon. I can't turn off my obsession with food and my wobbly bits are coming back. What can I do?

RaspberrySnowCone Tue 23-Jul-13 22:49:44

Mmmmm, eat loads and loads of food but only buy good healthy food. That's how I did it, just ate shit loads but good stuff so wasn't really missing the bad stuff then after a couple of weeks found I needed less of everything and wasn't craving bad stuff. Take loads of snacks to work. Drink loads of water, eat like a queen

I've just been to a self defence class, it was awesome!

CaptainMoll Tue 23-Jul-13 23:32:40

Is it a sweet tooth or a savoury desire? I found fresh smoothies helped me get my sweet tooth under control - sweet and yummy fresh fruit with almond milk felt a bit like treating myself to ice cream, but was much better for me.
Also what Rasps said - get yourself a green veg addiction instead..
Also also, don't beat yourself up for failing. It's a bit like alcoholism or something in that you just have to do it one day at a time. If you eat a chocolate bar, don't hate yourself, just notice that you feel shit about it and promise yourself to do better tomorrow.
I'm working really hard making these changes myself and falling off the wagon, so I know how you feel. Comfort food is my thing, and it's hard kicking that habit. Feels good when you manage it though.

Pep talk over, as you were, troops. grin

Bearfacedchic Wed 24-Jul-13 00:57:22

The rain did come last night btw with a vengeance too. I was asleep by then though.

Well done Moll on your shift to healthiness. Here, have a crown

Bugs- it sounds like you did brilliantly before your hols so just try and do what the others said to get yourself back on track. See it as a blip rather than a fail. Jeez, I wouldn't be seen dead in a bikini so you must have been doing something right. I do what Moll said and no food is 'banned' for me otherwise I end up craving it and pigging out. Instead, if I have something I try to only have a small bit to satisfy the craving and then stop. It's hard at first, but really satisfying when you manage it. I got hold of an e book that really helped me called 'How to have your cake and your skinny jeans too'. Despite the naff title, it really helped me understand my eating habits. I also started exercising 6 days a week. This probably seems excessive, but I have an otherwise quite sedentary lifestyle so I need to. Plus I like it. I'm also setting myself fitness challenges like 10k races so that I can't eat crap and I have to be fit enough to do them. And the other weird thing I did was to join Instagram and signed myself up to loads of users who had transformed their bodies. It gives me weird daily inspiration. I know a lot of what I've done sounds odd, but it has helped me and I've so far lost half a stone, but more importantly I've lost inches. 6 off both my waist and chest so far.

Anyway, I hope this helps somehow, even if it makes you decide what you don't want to do! grin Obviously not everyone is as gung ho as I am, but you just do what you need to I guess.

This thread is not accepting new messages.