I'm ready for a flaming but just spent the last few hours sobbing and I need to talk.

(387 Posts)
internationallove985 Thu 18-Jul-13 00:10:33

I have decided not to name change here for the simple reason you will know it's me by my post and if you're going to flame me or say "Well I told you so", it may as well be the real me. I have posted here rather chat because I have opened up to more people on the conceptions threads.

Most of you know my situation for those that don't I have been sleeping with a guy for the past 2 months in the hopes of getting pregnant. I usual see him on Wednesday day time and Fri evening but I couldn't see him today so we arranged to see each other tonight... Anyway he got to mine for about 9.30.
We went straight upstairs. Sorry if what I say next is T.M.I but I gave him oral and yes rightly or wrongly expected it back but just as he was about to cum he pushed me down on the bed and dtd (with no foreplay) and came in less than a minute got up got dressed and said "I'm going now". I feel so used. I might as well be honest it felt a bit uncomfortable and I bled a little. The only time I've ever bled after sex is when I lsot my virginity.
I know I've been allowing myself to get used. I have never felt emotive after sex but I have just spent the past few hours sobbing. I'm in no way trying to cry rape as that was not the case at all, not once did I struggle or say no, but a little consideration would not have gone a miss. I just couldn't believe the change in him.
He is going away tommorow for a few weeks which now I am glad about as it will give me time to think. I'm sure he'd be mortified if he knew how he'd made me feel, do I tell him I feel used or do I just put it down to a quickie and rough sex. xx

Writerwannabe83 Fri 26-Jul-13 18:47:44

I wonder if she will still be bothered about feeling so 'used' if she gets her BFP? I bet her tears will soon dry up then...

internationallove985 Fri 26-Jul-13 19:50:17

Sorry I've not thread for a few days, I've been very busy that's the only down side and also rewarding side of being an hard working independent single mum.

I would like to that those that have given me support although I am in no way comparing my situation to a women who has been raped. Of course I wanted the sex. I am ttc but I also wanted some consideration which isn't much to ask. x

All of you who mock my choices and my situation and you know who you are. I'm not rising to it. x

Also writerwannabe83 Yes I will be delighted if I get my B.F.P weren't you delighted when yopu got your B.F.P x

Writerwannabe83 Fri 26-Jul-13 19:57:02

To quote your own words international - "I'm not rising to it" grin

fifi669 Fri 26-Jul-13 22:45:15

Regardless of any of the other issues....

Thankyou international for clearing this up..... again.

littlemisssarcastic Sun 28-Jul-13 20:07:36

OP, Does this man believe you are using contraception? Have you told him you are not using any contraception?

valiumredhead Sun 28-Jul-13 20:11:20

Have you read the thread?

fifi669 Sun 28-Jul-13 20:11:26

little her FWB doesn't know she is TTC or that she isn't using contraception. They haven't had any discussion about whether or not she is on the pill etc.

ThoraNomiki Sun 28-Jul-13 20:28:29

Haha I hoped this thread was making it's way towards oblivion... I think everything that can be said on the matter has been covered several times over

littlemisssarcastic Sun 28-Jul-13 22:28:38

Thank you fifi.

I wasn't sure whether it was a case of a conversation that hadn't taken place, or whether OP had misled her FWB into believing she was using contraception when she clearly isn't.

In that case, I stand by my original post.

valium Have you read the thread properly? I posted earlier, but wanted to check on one point....so shoot me. hmm

valiumredhead Sun 28-Jul-13 22:35:40

The reason I asked is because what you asked has been discussed at length.

valiumredhead Sun 28-Jul-13 22:36:45

So shoot mewink

emmelinelucas Fri 02-Aug-13 19:24:16

International has been very busy..leave him alone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now