Excellent egg buddies - for all who are IVFing in July/August/Sept

(1000 Posts)
twinklestar2 Tue 16-Jul-13 23:05:53

Over here ladies!

Massive congrats to NookNook!! Great start to the new thread.

Lifeasafish Fri 26-Jul-13 07:47:29

twinkle I'm here supporting you from the sidelines. I've my fingers crossed or you this morning.

flowers

nobeer Fri 26-Jul-13 07:49:44

wow what a lovely bunch of people thanks

I'm quite moved by all the amazing support there is for twinks. We want you off the conception boards too, but in the nicest possible way!

Good luck Twinks thanks

tametortie Fri 26-Jul-13 07:57:55

Hand hold twinks flowers

Pipbin Fri 26-Jul-13 08:00:53

Right Twink we are all here holding your hand. Whatever the news we are here for support.

Fabuluce Fri 26-Jul-13 08:12:59

Hanging on to a spare toe or ear Twinks - not sure there's anymore support space!! Thinking of you xx

Twink, another berry with a hand to hold. In fact have both hands x

chocolocodowninacapulco Fri 26-Jul-13 08:16:03

Just checking in twinks and hoping you're ok x

Wimwom Fri 26-Jul-13 08:25:38

Another one checking in for a hand hold - though think it might be more of a toe grip. Thinking of you twinks flowers

PramelaAndherson Fri 26-Jul-13 08:35:13

Thinking of you, Twinks x

twinklestar2 Fri 26-Jul-13 08:45:22

Thx everyone. I have no tests apart from digitals so will just wait till otd which is Sunday and use the one the hospital gave me. Thx for all your msgs of support.

MotorcycleMama Fri 26-Jul-13 08:55:36

Hi twink I hope you feel buoyed up by all the messages of support and good will. The love of good people is probably our most valuable asset, and can take us through even the most difficult times. I so hope you get your BFP on Sunday. Fingers crossed. Xx

Good luck today wim and keep us updated with the progress of your embies.

Hi to everybody else. X

Keeping everything crossed for Sunday Twinks x

Pipbin Fri 26-Jul-13 09:00:02

I thought your OTD was today. I'm even more hopeful for you to get a BPF on Sunday now.

Good luck Twink, will be lurking (apologies other egg buddies for invading your privacy grin) and crossing everything for you. How many days post transfer will you be on sunday?

twinklestar2 Fri 26-Jul-13 09:07:23

11 days post 5 day transfer.

I'm really sorry egg buddies for dominating the thread btw.

twinklestar2 Fri 26-Jul-13 09:08:11

Pip I didn't tell anyone the otd because I didn't want to jinx it <hollow laugh>

chocolocodowninacapulco Fri 26-Jul-13 10:24:10

Hope you can find something to keep you occupied for the next 2 days twinks, I've still got a week to go and I think I've already gone mad!

cups are you ok? Just busy with work?

wim what time are you expecting your embryologist phone call?

Fabuluce Fri 26-Jul-13 10:39:29

Cups I think you've got a scan today haven't you? Hope it all goes well smile

Wimwom Fri 26-Jul-13 10:41:54

Morning all, twink you are very sensible to wait till OTD I think, for you and choc I hope time passes in the least nail biting way possible!

Just had my phone call - 8 still alive but the slow one will be allowed to go today as it's still only one cell, one is 4 cells and will be given 24 hours to catch up, the other 6 are all between 6-9 cells - and look good apparently! So I now don't get a phone call till Sunday to tell me whether I am in for transfer Sunday or Monday (more likely sun). Decided to go with the hatching - what's an extra £££ when we're already up to our eyes in it. Going to try and clean the house today but still have quite a lot of pain in one side - anyone else had that? How long did it last?

Hats great news Wim. I didn't feel pain free till transfer, and even then I would sometimes be a bit uncomfy. Don't go too mad with the cleaning, you still need to recover.

Twinks don't apologise smile

Hope all is well Cups

Pipbin Fri 26-Jul-13 10:54:43

Catch you later ladies. I'm off for my baseline and weigh in!

nobeer Fri 26-Jul-13 11:04:17

Morning wim, that all sounds good on the embie front! I felt sore for a good 5 days to a week. I was also really constipated and had trapped wind. I think it was expat who saved my life with recommending drinking warm water with a teaspoon bicarb of soda. Would that help?!

Twinks don't worry, I'm just glad that you've got loads of support. There's a whole lot of love going on here. And I'm really pleased you got to speak to a RL friend who was able to sympathise and listen.

We're going off for a scan in about half an hour, to find out if I'm ready, or will be ready for FET. Wish me luck, it's with the not so nice doctor.

Good luck Pip

And you Nobeer smile

Wimwom Fri 26-Jul-13 11:07:03

Good luck pip and nobeer - I hope the not nice dr is feeling nicer and the scales are not feeling generous (iykwim!) look forward to hearing how you get on

This thread is not accepting new messages.