Have I miscarried?

(4 Posts)
LlamateurDramatics Fri 12-Jul-13 20:53:48

Have just had a very prolonged and painful bleed which I'd like opinion/advice on please as it's not something I've experienced before. 2-3 weeks (I think) after my last period I started feeling sick, which happened very early with both my pregnancies and I always 'knew' before I tested. Test was BFN but continued feeling tired, sick and bloated. About a week after this I had a week of spotting followed by 5-6 days of heavy (for me) bleeding with awful cramps. I did another test when the bleed became heavy but it was still negative. My gut feeling says early mc as I normally have very light periods, but the negative tests have confused me. I've no idea where in my cycle I was as it's been all over the place since dc2 and we're not TTC at the moment so I've not been keeping track. Any thoughts or advice appreciated as it's been on my mind a lot.

BrokenBanana Sat 13-Jul-13 07:51:04

I have no advice but just wanted to bump for you in the hope someone else does. Look after yourself x

OhBuggerMe Sat 13-Jul-13 08:03:08

Hi there. I've had 3 mc's and with everyone I've had a bfp beforehand. Its unlikely you've had a mc as tests are so sensitive they can pick up the pregnancy hormone 4 days before your period is due. (Some brands can).

It does sound like you've had a tough time whatever the cause so as the other poster said look after yourself thanks

LlamateurDramatics Sun 14-Jul-13 05:38:36

Thanks for your replies. I was wondering about the lack of bpf but as I thought I'd tested too early then too late it got me worried. Still a mystery then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now