Hurrah! (Don't get excited, not a BFP)

(2 Posts)
lessonsintightropes Thu 11-Jul-13 23:50:34

But DH has finally agreed to TTC - we have been together for five years, married this April. When we first got together he was dead set against a baby Tightropes (DH's Mum passed away when he was 4, has big issues about it) but over the last year we've been talking and he's now set for it - so much so he's prepared to be a SAHD if we manage it. It's a huge turnaround and I am so happy we can begin trying!

I'm expecting it to be difficult - I am 35 and DH is 36, both of us have drank and smoked for years... which we are now about to start quitting, and getting healthy. I've had a Mirena in for the last 7 years and our practice nurse tells me the hormonal element of birth control will have run out a couple of years ago so god willing there won't be any birth controls to rule out.

I know others here have been TTC for a long time - I am just hoping and looking forward to some support and cameraderie with MNers in the same position. Hoping all of you have a BFP v soon x

babyrose Fri 12-Jul-13 08:08:06

Aww congrats it's such a nice feeling when u are told u are going to TTC!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now