4 days late heres hoping

(7 Posts)
ChazDingle Thu 11-Jul-13 17:26:12

started trying for number 2 this month but not had that much sex so chances are low, was due to come on on sunday, did test on monday which was negative and then first thing next morning which was also negative. Was gonna get another test today in tesco but would you believe they had sold out!!

babyrose Thu 11-Jul-13 18:06:34

Fx for u! Stupid Tesco grr!!

lel74 Thu 11-Jul-13 18:23:40

I'd have been driving round all the supermarkets until I found one!! Hope you get some good news smile

ChazDingle Fri 12-Jul-13 21:33:34

lol still not tested again and still not come on. Was taking DS to park opposite tesco after shopping so no chance of driving round supermarkets, then been work all day today. Shopping tomorrow so they better have restocked

Writerwannabe83 Fri 12-Jul-13 22:10:38

Blimey you are very restrained!!!

I'd have driven 50 miles to get to any supermarket purely out of desperation to POAS!!!

The best of luck!!!!! smile

x x

ChazDingle Sat 13-Jul-13 23:14:11

well not good news, got a pack of two in tescos and done both through the day and both came up negative (i should really have saved one for my morning wee but i didn't). However still not come on and will be a full 7 days late tomorrow. Maybe its the menopause, i have been feeling very hot the last few days or maybe thats the weather lol

Incapinka Sat 13-Jul-13 23:19:55

Am in exactly the same boat as you. Grrrrrrrrrrr! Still have one PT left though for tomorrow morning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now