Spotting day period due

(4 Posts)
fostercat Mon 08-Jul-13 20:27:59

I will be taking a test in a few days if my period does not come tomorrow. I posted a bit about this before, 10 days ago I have some bleeding, heavy enough for a towel, but just one, then it immediately stopped. No spotting, no getting heavier then lighter etc. my periods are usually heavy and last up to a week so this threw me. Crossing everything that it was implantation bleeding, then just now there was brown spotting in my pants.
Does this mean my period is on its way or could this be a positive sign?confused

Thanks to all! grin

babyrose Tue 09-Jul-13 08:59:42

It could be a positive sign but the only sure way to know is to test. Fx for you!

fostercat Thu 11-Jul-13 06:43:44

So my period would've been due yesterday . I just took a test now and it was negative. confusedhmmconfusedhmm I don't understand!!!!

blueamber Fri 12-Jul-13 11:29:19

I know it's so frustrating! I'm 11 days late now with a day of bleeding 3 or 4 days after I ovulated (or so I thought). Now nothing...

Test again in a few days or when it's a week after AF, hopefully you'll find out soon. Did you track when ov took place?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now