Pull up a chair for the 2ww...

(710 Posts)
Tea1Sugar Sun 07-Jul-13 18:36:25

Anyone care to join me for this interminable length of waiting time?! I'm only 1 dpo! brew

Liquidambar Wed 02-Oct-13 08:17:54

congratulations karm grin fantastic news! !! i don't think you need to test again FRER are very reliable, that is your Bfp!

Karmalaa Wed 02-Oct-13 07:13:16

still no sign of AF, did a FRER (because i had one in the cupboard) and there they are, clear as day, two pink lines! eeek!!! I've run out of morning wee now for the clear blue digital I was planning to take today!!!

MrsDinoRawr Tue 01-Oct-13 10:33:44

Hi, Can I pull up a chair too. I am 4dpo today. I know it is too early for symptoms but I can't resist. I feel like AF is due - heavy feeling. Usually get this the day before my period.

Karmalaa Tue 01-Oct-13 10:17:04

i know, i know, everyone says a line is a line is a line BUT this is our first month TTC and I wanted to give AF a good amount of time to show up late before getting excited about that BFP!!

dontsqueezetheteabag Tue 01-Oct-13 09:27:19

Karmalaa - a faint line is a line!!!!!!

dontsqueezetheteabag Tue 01-Oct-13 09:21:37

Hi Karmalaa - I was naughty.... was in Boots last night buying stuff and bought a cheap test. Used it when I got home. Negative BUT.... AF not expected until today/wednesday.

I am sooooo naughty but it's so hard to wait!!!

Karmalaa Mon 30-Sep-13 12:29:25

sorry I meant to say I'm going to do a clear blue digital test on Weds because all this line squinting has got me feeling mental!

Karmalaa Mon 30-Sep-13 12:28:15

Hi dontsqueezetheteabag (i love your name!) I'm going to test on Wednesday! AF was due on Saturday but hasn't arrived yet, I did a test on Saturday and got a really faint line - though darker than the one I did on Weds last week which was too early really! temps are up and down almost day to day, back to 37.1 this morning but was 36.7 yesterday. I'm 17 DPO today....

dontsqueezetheteabag Mon 30-Sep-13 09:15:48

my 2ww will be over tomorrow/wednesday.......... Going to wait until Wednesday to test.

Anyone else testing on Wed??

GnomieGrace Sat 28-Sep-13 09:09:47

Fx Karma that AF stays away!

Karmalaa Sat 28-Sep-13 05:58:21

Hiya, no update yet. Bought a test thurs lunchtime but have been so hectic at work that i was up and out yesterday with no time to test and wasn't home til late. temp rose back to 37.1 for thurs and fri but down again to 36.7 this morning. AF due today or tomorrow. Temp drop makes me think AF is on her way, will test this morning...

GnomieGrace Thu 26-Sep-13 17:03:59

Any update Karma?

Karmalaa Wed 25-Sep-13 20:03:35

set off at lunchtime intending to buy a test but my gossipy colleague decided to "come out with me for the walk" argh. will get one tomorrow!

GnomieGrace Wed 25-Sep-13 19:44:12

Karma, I agree with comountain and wispa do a FRER. Af got me good and have been working away from home, hate being on and not having home comforts! Also fear leaking on the hotel sheets! Nightmare! Anyway back home now. Good luck Karma and hope the nausea means lots of BFP's this month x

COmountaingirl Wed 25-Sep-13 17:50:28

karm, I'm with wispa on that - any line even if faint would mean something. Definitely worth a few pounds on an FRER!!!

wispaxmas Wed 25-Sep-13 12:33:08

A line is a line is a line!

If you wait around for AF, it might be quite a long wait!!

Karmalaa Wed 25-Sep-13 10:50:18

oh wispa I just don't know! I only took the test because it was sitting there next to my OPK and I was feeling fed up because of my temp drop! I thought, oh well, might as well POAS, get that negative and buy a bottle of wine for the weekend. That faint faint line has got me all in a muddle!

wispaxmas Wed 25-Sep-13 10:23:02

Karm, double check with a FRER!

Karmalaa Wed 25-Sep-13 08:41:32

I don't know why, took an internet cheapie test and got a faint line... now I'm even more confused but not going to think about it. Just going to wait until AF shows up.

Karmalaa Wed 25-Sep-13 08:25:38

morning, looking for someone with more knowledge of temping than me! I think I'm out this month sad temp has been 37.1 for the last 3 days. - FF was saying "triphasic" but temp dropped this morning (12dpo) to 36.7 not as low as coverline (36.3) but still a drop from the last few days. This is my first month temping so unsure but think this means AF is on her way? Crampy yesterday and today - expecting AF on Saturday

COmountaingirl Tue 24-Sep-13 17:12:28

Wispa, yes normally attributed from 5-6 weeks but can also happen at 4 weeks for some (basically anytime after implantation when hormones start kicking off).

NeuroticSweetTalk Tue 24-Sep-13 13:08:24

I think everyone is different, and could always be environmental but mistaken for hormonal, then again, isn't throwing up and lack of AF the first clues in being upduffed? smile

wispaxmas Tue 24-Sep-13 11:45:49

I thought pregnancy related nausea wasn't supposed to start until 5-6 weeks?

skybluegirl33 Tue 24-Sep-13 11:35:09

Hi all?
Had insomnia again last night,only had 4 hours sleep! I'm ravenously hungry but at the same started to feel a bit nauseous and shaky but don't know if I'm overtired?? Still had diarrhoea this morning, that's about the 12th day in a row now.

Tempted to POAS tomorrow?AF should be here between Thursday and Saturday depending on whether I'm 26 or 28 cycle.Aaaaaaaarrrggghhhhh, don't know what to do!?

COmountaingirl Tue 24-Sep-13 11:18:28

Neurotic, you're in good company smile I started having nausea and indigestion a week ago. If not a BFP then I'll be doubly annoyed to have felt rubbish for no good reason.

Gnomie, sorry didn't see your last post. That does sound like a nice silver lining if AF means your cycle is settling down!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now