Pull up a chair for the 2ww...

(710 Posts)
Tea1Sugar Sun 07-Jul-13 18:36:25

Anyone care to join me for this interminable length of waiting time?! I'm only 1 dpo! brew

GnomieGrace Sat 28-Sep-13 09:09:47

Fx Karma that AF stays away!

dontsqueezetheteabag Mon 30-Sep-13 09:15:48

my 2ww will be over tomorrow/wednesday.......... Going to wait until Wednesday to test.

Anyone else testing on Wed??

Karmalaa Mon 30-Sep-13 12:28:15

Hi dontsqueezetheteabag (i love your name!) I'm going to test on Wednesday! AF was due on Saturday but hasn't arrived yet, I did a test on Saturday and got a really faint line - though darker than the one I did on Weds last week which was too early really! temps are up and down almost day to day, back to 37.1 this morning but was 36.7 yesterday. I'm 17 DPO today....

Karmalaa Mon 30-Sep-13 12:29:25

sorry I meant to say I'm going to do a clear blue digital test on Weds because all this line squinting has got me feeling mental!

dontsqueezetheteabag Tue 01-Oct-13 09:21:37

Hi Karmalaa - I was naughty.... was in Boots last night buying stuff and bought a cheap test. Used it when I got home. Negative BUT.... AF not expected until today/wednesday.

I am sooooo naughty but it's so hard to wait!!!

dontsqueezetheteabag Tue 01-Oct-13 09:27:19

Karmalaa - a faint line is a line!!!!!!

Karmalaa Tue 01-Oct-13 10:17:04

i know, i know, everyone says a line is a line is a line BUT this is our first month TTC and I wanted to give AF a good amount of time to show up late before getting excited about that BFP!!

MrsDinoRawr Tue 01-Oct-13 10:33:44

Hi, Can I pull up a chair too. I am 4dpo today. I know it is too early for symptoms but I can't resist. I feel like AF is due - heavy feeling. Usually get this the day before my period.

Karmalaa Wed 02-Oct-13 07:13:16

still no sign of AF, did a FRER (because i had one in the cupboard) and there they are, clear as day, two pink lines! eeek!!! I've run out of morning wee now for the clear blue digital I was planning to take today!!!

Liquidambar Wed 02-Oct-13 08:17:54

congratulations karm grin fantastic news! !! i don't think you need to test again FRER are very reliable, that is your Bfp!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now