Young woman, what are you doing to me? JUST SHAGGING for my bfp, theres no need to say it, we are poas, THREAD NUMBER 16!!!!!

(1000 Posts)
cookielove Sun 07-Jul-13 09:46:42

Ladies, Fred title says it all; we are the ones who shag as much as our men can cope with in order to get upduffed without the stress of scientific whatnots!

Fred rules (copied from previous Fred)

1. Thou shalt shag as much as humanly possible in order to get upduffed.
2. Thou shalt not partake of OPKs, temping, or charting.
3. Thou shalt keep symptom spotting to a minimum.
4. Thou shalt share and with your fredmates where needed.

JSing lingo;

ERTD = Evil Red Tide of Dooooooommmmmmm. Or AF to most others.

Pant snot = Egg white cervical mucus.

Doing a kitten = Getting upduffed soon after joining (warning: may induce in other posters).

Viroid = This is you, dear poster. This is from the first JS thread when someone tried to type 'ladies' and it autocorrected to 'Viroids' - so there you go!

POAS = Pee On A Stick (of the pregnancy detecting kind, not from a tree). Also known as PIAR (Pee In A Ramekin - cos we're posh birds innit). Or PIATLH (Tea light holder) PIAWG (Wine glass) or anything else you care to pee in!

Shagging like something = JSing like a teenage nymphomaniac.

Giving a hooya = Giving a much needed slap to a fellow poster in danger of slipping into ttc obsession.

Contraband = Of COURSE none of us EVER partake of any silly OPKs or temp charting. They are Contraband.

The link to Part 14 is here

The link to the latest grads thread is here

Happy shagging shaggers!

Writerwannabe83 Sun 14-Jul-13 21:48:51

Unicorn???

ZingWidge Sun 14-Jul-13 21:52:29

unicorn? what unicorn?

Please explain!

fifi669 Sun 14-Jul-13 21:53:13

Congrats Andie all the patience was worth it!

DH is a few years younger than me so luckily he's not wilting in the heat. In fact he's loving TTC, though we're only on cycle 4 so it may bore him yet....

cookielove Sun 14-Jul-13 22:07:35

unicorn I think that came up a few theads back regarding it being lucky!! Much like wearing a cape or stroking a unicorn. grin

Forgive me I need to write this down so I be lazy and use this as my reference!
Cd 17, 4dpo.

Hello newbies smile

ChocChaffinch Sun 14-Jul-13 22:10:33

Hi auntie sorry to ask but what is PCOS.

this thread is a lucky place to be, isn't that 2 BFPs already?? commsgirl & andie

just cosy up to lucky little zing grin

ChocChaffinch Sun 14-Jul-13 22:11:35

cookie I think that's a snap with my cycle too.

ZingWidge Sun 14-Jul-13 22:12:41

well choc wants to rub my belly for luck - does that make me a unicorn then?

tbh it's MrZing that has the horn....grin

ZingWidge Sun 14-Jul-13 22:14:33

choc I'm sending you good fertility vibes as we speak! wink

ChocChaffinch Sun 14-Jul-13 22:15:40

LOL zing is that why I have corn dollies dancing in my mind!

AuntieMaggie Sun 14-Jul-13 22:28:25

choc don't apologise - it stands for polycystic ovary syndrome a symptom of which can be infertility due to not ovulating. I have no idea if I ovulate or not as I've never been tested but going to just ttc before worrying about that!

I have to say its a bit nerve wracking as well as exciting ttc - this is my first time so no idea what to expect!

lil1ady Mon 15-Jul-13 07:28:58

Morning all.
auntiemaggie expect a rollercoaster ride. but that's why this fred is good, we all look after each other when we need it.
<rubs Zings belly for luck and pats the unicorn>

my summer cape is getting well warn despite the heat. we've managed EOD since cd8. I'm hoping this cape brings good luck, and hope the good vibes of the sunshine will too. this month I have decorated it with buckets and spades grin

Whoever reminded me about the smear in the last thread I'm sulking. appointment is this morning sad

ZingWidge Mon 15-Jul-13 07:49:55

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼G▼O▼▼▼▼G▼I▼R▼L▼S▼!▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

pompoms in the wash, thought a nice summery bunting would cheer you all on!wink

pizzaqueen Mon 15-Jul-13 08:24:23

congratulations andie!! great news thanks

We've js' ed a few times over the weekend but dp pulled out (sorry for tmi blush) because midwife said not to get pg after mc until I've had a period so they can date it properly. feels so wrong that after 6 weeks of no dtd and being desperate to make a baby we're actively trying not to. (I know withdrawl method isn't most effective but im probably no where near ov time and no condoms in the house). anyone else on hear have expierence of ttc after a miscarriage?

pizzaqueen Mon 15-Jul-13 08:24:52

here*

Rockchick1984 Mon 15-Jul-13 08:45:28

Pizza we started TTC again as soon as I'd stopped bleeding, everything I'd read said dating purposes was the only reason to wait and I decided if I'd fallen pregnant that first month then I would just have an early dating scan! I don't think I ovulated that month anyway - had ERPC in early April, ERTD arrived in May, BFP in June so not long at all for me. I honestly believe that your body won't fall pregnant until its ready after a miscarriage - if it had been ready straight away then I'm not delaying it just to save the NHS the cost of a scan!

cookielove Mon 15-Jul-13 08:54:44

Morning all smile

Urgh dh who seems to be susceptible to everything, has got a sore throat so no dtd sad and he's off work!! Granted he's not sleeping, but still he reminds me of a baby <glares at dh>

Love the bunting!!

Auntie i know several people with pcos, all the ones that ttc have been successful smile

Minion Mon 15-Jul-13 09:14:53

andie congratulations, brilliant news! Hey now we average 1 a month. I personally think all this hot weather is boiling the baby batter.. Ewww sorry...

Not in scotland no, in Manchester so am starting the opening gambit at 190 today.. Eeek. But am prepared to go to 205 should they play hardball.
Went to idea to scout out new furnishings and fell in love with a kitchen there so that's sorted, we also are putting in a walk in shower and a bay window seat so that's done, now we actually need the house to put the crap into I guess.
Fingers criss crossed.

I agree with it being too damn hot to JS so I've been a bad minion and only done it 3 times this weekend, twice on the same night, I was very impressed with the stamina I can tell thee.
So I assume I'm out already this month. Balls.
I'll just have to buy a house instead x

DulcetMoans Ecuador Mon 15-Jul-13 09:27:36

Hiding in the loos again but only cos its cooler in here, I can't be bothered to work and I wanted to catch up on the goss here!

My EOD shaggathon stalled a little as we missed Saturday but dud it yesterday instead and I'm on a promise tonight too. I know that's not really how it works but whilst he's keen I won't discourage him! Don't think Ive ov'd yet anyway, no sign of that.

Good luck with the house minion. Talking money is never fun but finding a new home is!

He can JS with a sore throat lil, don't take that excuse from him! Lol.

Think I will upgrade my cape too, accounting for the weather. Maybe something lemon yellow...

DulcetMoans Ecuador Mon 15-Jul-13 09:28:11

Not lil, cookie. Soz both!

EssieSaysRelax Mon 15-Jul-13 09:29:27

Morning all.

Hi Auntie, welcome, yes my SIL has PCOS and has 1DC and another one in the oven and my best friend has 2DC and she's got it too. Fx for you.

So I'm about cd20 I think, (need to check app but phone slightly lost, think its in car but need to go and rummage), but I think I only oved Fri, which was a bit late. But in the TWOT now. I'm away next weekend for a long weekend so that'll take my mind off it adds pee sticks to packing list.

Can't beleive this amazing weather is going to last all week! Wow!

EssieSaysRelax Mon 15-Jul-13 09:37:59

ooh yay minion, good luck with the house. Mega stress and a bit of a bun fight to actually buy it, but totally worth it. We've been in ours 3 months now and it's so awesome. Fx for you.

Zing love the bunting btw! Very creative!

Dulcet, you must have nicer loos then we have. Ours are unisex. Bleurgh.

Andie congrats! Fab news! This is a lucky JSing Fred. I feel it in me bones.

AQuarkTooFar Mon 15-Jul-13 11:08:33

Thank for your messages everyone. I am feeling quite positive actually. Once ERTD has left we are going to really go for it this month going to try and do the SMEP

We really want to get pg this month or next as DH's sister and one of our good friends have both announced they are getting married next July. I do not want to be heavily pregnant at the weddings and DH would love to have a baby before his Dsis's wedding. He wants to be able to have a child there with us. I know that sounds weird but I get it

It would also be a fab time to conceive as DMIL will be so wrapped up with everything wedding she will not give two hoots about me!

Loving the bunting zing! Welcome to the thread Maggie*

Who is next to POAS?

EssieSaysRelax Mon 15-Jul-13 11:56:37

Know what you mean about timings working with family stuff Quark. My inlaws are all a bit intense and with SIL upduff at mo, it would be ideal if I could get upduff soon so she'd have hers shortly before me then and they'd be more likely to leave me alone cos she is their 'fave' less rebellious DIL!

Good luck smepping! x

Nessalina Mon 15-Jul-13 12:51:01

Hello hello smile
I'm in total advance planning mode at the minute and trying to rein it in confused Not for inlaw purposes, but my DH is giving up his job after the next year (he's a teacher) and retraining, so getting upduffed this cycle or the next two would be perfect so he can take paternity leave and then finish for summer and have us both off!
He's going to do a year's post-grad, so we'd have a whole year off together which would be potentially heavenly unless we kill each other within the first week!! Only obvious issue is the fact that we'll be surviving on my mat pay... We've got a bit saved though, so reckon we can cope. Just. Time to tighten the belts!
I know I say this most months, but I am feeling very potentially preggers, my babs are really sore (never usually are), I'm very tired, and I've randomly gone off diet coke which I normally guzzle. So there's some random symptoms for you!
I'm due on Saturday, and whilst I'd love to hold out, I have a bag of cheapies and no patience, so going to pee tomorrow and keep fx. hmm

This thread is not accepting new messages.