Wishing myself preggers!

(11 Posts)
fostercat Thu 04-Jul-13 19:35:35

Howdo,
I've had to come to the site again as I think I am slowly going bonkers. Somebody give me a good shake please..or give me your very much appreciated opinion.
I did the wild thing with my partner just outside my fertile window (that sounds wrong) as he was going away for a bit. So I didn't think much of it to be honest until 10 days later..and 10 days EARLY for my period, I started spotting. It then went fairly heavy ( but like my period was about to stop than start) then just stopped after a day, then spotted again for a day. Then nothing. I usually have very long and heavy periods so this has set my mind rrrrrrracing!!!
Just now after my bath i stuck my finger up as you do, and there was some browny flaky mucus..

OMG say it is so!! Is this...is it...could it be.....????

babyrose Fri 05-Jul-13 08:38:48

It's possible, have u done a test?

fostercat Fri 05-Jul-13 13:07:22

No not yet. After a misscarriage I think it's better not to know too soon ( iykwim) but I can't help hoping. My usual period is not due for another 3-5 days so I'm waiting until WELL after that....but wishing symptoms on myself which are just not there!

Gingerandcocoa Fri 05-Jul-13 18:26:14

Only way is to POAS!

fostercat Thu 11-Jul-13 07:01:36

I Poas this morning and it was negative even though I just had a little dark brown spotting yesterday when my period should've arrived.
What's the point. hmm

jass43 Thu 11-Jul-13 07:11:46

How far away are you of your mc? Could it be your cycle is not yet back to its normal self? The cycles after mc can stay awkward for several months unfortunately.

fostercat Thu 11-Jul-13 07:29:46

Oh it was well over a year ago. Things were a bit off for a whole but everything had been back on track for ages now.

fostercat Thu 11-Jul-13 12:22:27

Going to gp on Monday. I don't understand it!! Why is it so difficult!!

Gingerandcocoa Thu 11-Jul-13 19:35:21

If your period was only due yesterday, I'd wait a few more days then see what happens!

fostercat Sat 13-Jul-13 15:36:46

Yeah I just don't feel pregnant as I did before I m/c so I doubt it is good news. Still hoping though, and at worst hoping can take something to improve my chances!hmm

fostercat Mon 15-Jul-13 16:00:36

So I went to the Gp. I don't know what I wanted her to say but she said come back in 6 months if I am still finding it hard to get pregnant, not great but she was lovely. So I guess it is on to next month. Keeping my chins up! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now