Who wants to join me for a wishful BFP in July? xxx

(111 Posts)
lauralushxx Sat 29-Jun-13 18:23:03

ok ladies, who wants to join me........grin
started TTC last month had a big BFN so out for June in for July smile
Am now 10 dpo and DDT everyday now to get the best chance!
Have tried a few cheap OPK strips (none been positive yet)... Baby dust to us all and hope we can see lots of BFPs this month xxxxx

Writerwannabe83 Sat 03-Aug-13 13:58:52

Thanks Ginger, and good luck to you x

I didn't get my BFP until the day before my period was due. I had been testing for the whole week prior to AF so after umpteen BFNs I couldn't believe it when one actually said BFP grin

Gingerandcocoa Sat 03-Aug-13 13:25:35

Congrats writer!!!! That's really great news, and on your first cycle!!!!

I'm currently on my 2WW... not feeling particularly different yet, and i must be 5-7 DPO by my calculations.... AF due around 12th August so will test in a week's time!

Writerwannabe83 Sat 03-Aug-13 12:43:14

I got my BFP 2 weeks ago smile x

Gingerandcocoa Sat 03-Aug-13 10:26:26

How is everyone doing?? Any positive news so far??

MrsHende Thu 18-Jul-13 21:32:02

Well done for the BFPs! And wine for the BFNs.

I'm now into the dreaded two week wait...argh!

chilipeppers Thu 18-Jul-13 20:42:27

Fingers crossed for August. So want to be now sad

YY to wine this weekend Calamity.

MissCalamity Thu 18-Jul-13 11:17:22

Another AF show here, so can commiserate with you ginger and terramirabilis. I was 2 days late & had all the pregnancy symptoms as well confused oh well, only the first month if trying and at least I can have a large glass of wine or 3 for my birthday meal on Sarurday!

Roll on all those BFP's in August wink

Bad luck Ginger.

Well after a mysterious week's delay in my period but two neg preg tests, AF turned up an hour ago. So roll on August!!

Gingerandcocoa Wed 17-Jul-13 18:47:12

Sorry to hear chillipeppers and MrsWalsh.

I've got bad news too, AF arrived this morning (25 day cycle, a bit short even for me!). I had tested on Monday with FirstResponse so knew I wasn't pregnant, although I did have a little twinkle of doubt today when the dentist wanted to take an x-ray and asked if I could be pregnant...

Anyway, glad I had those x-rays taken now!

Let's hope for August!!!

chilipeppers Tue 16-Jul-13 07:08:14

Well did a test and it was negative sad I'm gutted. Did think last week that I could be. Oh well not to be this month.

Incapinka Mon 15-Jul-13 22:44:05

Another lurker hoping to join. Firstly congrats to those with bFPs and condolences to those who have the unwelcome visitor AF. Positive thoughts that it will happen. Well my AF was due last Monday. A week later she still hasn't appeared and thought I had implantation spotting at 9 DPO however 2 cheap tests later equal 2 BFNs. Goodness knows what's happening. And currently no symptoms either. Wonder when my body will let me know?! smile

chilipeppers Mon 15-Jul-13 22:28:26

Oh and sorry to hear that mrswalsh sad

chilipeppers Mon 15-Jul-13 22:26:55

Feeling a bit down think my AF is on its way. Boobs aren't sore anymore either. Was really hoping I was sad

mrswalsh77 Mon 15-Jul-13 20:28:23

So plucked up the courage to do a test and..... Not Pregnant appeared in the window sad Ah well. Have lots of symptoms and still no period so don't know what's going on but it's not a baby this time!

dprecious Mon 15-Jul-13 17:52:31

can i join pls? I'm using clomid 100mg 3rd cycle. I've done loads of hpt but all negative. I'm 2days late and have not done any test since i'm late cos i'm afraid of getting another negative. Just believing God for a miracle baby cos i dtd only 3days dis cycle and didn't even no when or if ovulated. Anyway there is nothing impossible for God to do. I've been trying for 2.8months had a mc dec 2012 was suppose to be due 17/07/2013. Sorry to bore you with my life story.

KerryJewels Sat 13-Jul-13 23:04:20

Congrats floppops!!!Ive had a lot of pregnancy announcements in my family and by friends lately.It does squeeze your heart a bit.The best thing to do is be happy for them...it's a big deal!Who knows better how much it means then all of us women so desperate for a BFP.Chin up ladies..our happy moment will arrive in its own sweet time too!!!

Gingerandcocoa Thu 11-Jul-13 19:04:10

and I agree that test is rubbish, I think I got a lot result because none of us have been tested for any fertility problems, but that's because this is our first month TTC!

I've also never been pregnant with DH... nor with anyone else!

Gingerandcocoa Thu 11-Jul-13 19:03:25

chilli AF is due next Friday for me, but I've not got any symptoms at all, so I'm thinking it's not going to be this month...

This week a friend at work announced she's pregnant, I am really happy for her but my heart did sink a little bit...

argylesocks Thu 11-Jul-13 13:38:49

razraz I got 30 to 40% chance with that test too. Seems pretty ridiculous.

Welcome mrswalsh let us know how you get on.

mrswalsh77 Thu 11-Jul-13 10:19:31

Hello ladies! First post on here - can I join in? Was due AF yesterday and have fingers and toes crossed that my crankiness, headaches & night sweats aren't PMT...... When should I do a test?? trying for 1st baby and I'm 36 so know it might take a while - came off the pill in September last year. Good luck everyone!

Vikkijayne2507 Thu 11-Jul-13 07:29:31

Ooo ive just read all the threads from the beginning congrats all on the bfps very good stuff. RaraZ i did the same thing I think its rubbish if im honest as i got the same 30-40 per cent I think cos i havent been pg with this partner well i havent been with anyone ever so bah!

Waiting for a +opk wont be till the weekend i expect so bored of waiting

chilipeppers Thu 11-Jul-13 07:29:25

Congrats floppops! My af due next Tuesday/Wednesday but feeling like I could be, sore boobs and everything is either making me cry and want to down a bottle of gin! My do any early test!

RaRaZ Thu 11-Jul-13 02:25:52

That test gave me a 30-40% chance of getting pg without help :-/ Thought it would be MUCH higher than that given I'm young, fit, and healthy :-( Depressing.

TeaAndANatter Wed 10-Jul-13 19:51:39

Sorry to hear that RaRaz, thinking of you x

Four days to go, four days to go - crossing fingers and toes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now