Who wants to join me for a wishful BFP in July? xxx

(111 Posts)
lauralushxx Sat 29-Jun-13 18:23:03

ok ladies, who wants to join me........grin
started TTC last month had a big BFN so out for June in for July smile
Am now 10 dpo and DDT everyday now to get the best chance!
Have tried a few cheap OPK strips (none been positive yet)... Baby dust to us all and hope we can see lots of BFPs this month xxxxx

Frustrated28 Sat 06-Jul-13 18:00:29

I'm in as well on 7 month of trying, and getting a little impatient also, af due 14th July. Fingers crossed for us all smile

MissCalamity Sat 06-Jul-13 19:01:40

Me too! Feel a little guilty as I've only just graduated from the "pointless waiting to TTC" thread!
Due on on the 16th & it 's been really dragging already, I suppose I should have waited for a proper period (just came off the pill) but I've been waiting for DP to agree to TTC#2 for over 16 months, so just really wanted to get a wriggle on with it!
Fingers crossed for all these BFP's! March should hopefully be a busy month!

ThedementedPenguin Sat 06-Jul-13 22:40:39

MissCalamity I was on that thread too. Although didn't post much as we decided to start TTC earlier than planned.

I'm counting this as month 1, I in a way wanted to get pregnant straight away but at the same time wanted an AF for dating.

Now I never want another AF. It's horrible.

Gingerandcocoa Sat 06-Jul-13 23:27:34

Can I still join please??

It's my first month "properly" TTC, we DTD one think before I would be likely to ovulate (I don't know for sure when I ovulate), now starting my 2WW...... I did an online test to see what my chances of conceiving are (they ask all sorts of questions like if I've been tested to see if I ovulate, how often we DTD etc), and the result was 20-30% in the first YEAR! It made my heart sink, that's not likely at all sad...

Gingerandcocoa Sat 06-Jul-13 23:28:18

think = time...

argylesocks Sat 06-Jul-13 23:33:17

Was that 5 times dtd in 2 days? I'm impressed! We're on every other day at the moment waiting for my opk smiley.

This is month 8 of ttc #2. #1 was unplanned on the pill so I've never ttc before. It's a pain!

If it wasn't for worrying about having a big age gap between them i would enjoy not bring pregnant but DH especially wants them close together. I think we've already missed that boat though.

Anyone testing soon?

argylesocks Sat 06-Jul-13 23:34:11

Oh ginger where did you find that online test? Probably pointless but I'm curious

ThedementedPenguin Sun 07-Jul-13 00:57:03

Argyle we could of wrote that same post. Except I'm on cycle number 1. How old is your dc?

floppops Sun 07-Jul-13 07:01:11

OMG think I can see a very faint line on internet cheapie! AF due on Tuesday..
Will do a FR later..
Not a great morning to tell DH-up every few hours with DD as neighbours had loud garden party and then she was too hot to sleep..might keep it to myself today.

floppops Sun 07-Jul-13 08:50:29

Couldn't wait...done FR-A line quite faint!
Too super excited-will have to tell DH!

argylesocks Sun 07-Jul-13 15:49:26

Yay floppops! A faint line is a line. Can you do a digital tomorrow?

And hi penguin DSis 2 so not a huge gap but we were hoping for a max of 2.5 years. We're both close in age to our siblings and wanted the same. But I just wasn't ready for another baby yet and when we were, things didn't go quickly. So 3.5 years is prob more likely.

So here's hoping for a lucky cycle 8!

Tea1Sugar Sun 07-Jul-13 19:19:42

Argyle - are you me?! Dd 3.1 was conceived on the pill and now ttc no2 first cycle and feel so naive! We wanted a close age gap but moving house/new job curtailed that idea so ridiculously a 4year gap now which will be nice as dd will start school next September. First month off the pill and dived right in with opk and pre-seed! 1dpo now. Impatient already! Good luck grin

Tea1Sugar Sun 07-Jul-13 19:20:27

*realistically!

argylesocks Sun 07-Jul-13 22:49:57

I feel like the only person who hasnt had a second child yet or is pregnant. everyone is on #2 already!

You're about a week ahead of me so hopefully you get good news. I'm trying to enjoy it but all this shagging is exhausting!

ThedementedPenguin Sun 07-Jul-13 22:52:20

Sorry what does 1dpo mean?

blackbirdatglanmore Sun 07-Jul-13 23:44:08

One day post ovulation, I think smile

Congrats floppops!

BFN for me this morning, I knew it would be but still sad!

kittykat01 Mon 08-Jul-13 09:27:30

im in. af due on wednesday. got a BFN yesterday and cried all day. we are ttc number 1 and now on cycle 6 or 7. had an early miscarriage with cycle 3. anybody think its still possible to get a bfp after my bfn?

Moche Mon 08-Jul-13 10:07:28

Can I join? come on lucky thread - best wishes to flop.
I am due to test next Tuesday, when I shall discover I am pregnant grin.
Kitty - you may have been too early. If you can face it, wait until ....Thursday to test (yes, yes, I know - I will prob test on Sunday, when I ought to wait til Wednesday).
Of COURSE you may be pregnant.
This is crazy driving stuff. I am trying to pretend I'm not thinking about it until next week, but who am I kidding ;).
Argyle - yes,know where you're coming from. I had a MC back in Oct and everyone keeps asking me whether I plan to have a second child, and some even tell me how I should get on with it. hum.
Best of luck everyone!

kittykat01 Mon 08-Jul-13 10:42:29

thanks Moche! this ttc stuff does crazy stuff to a womens brain! lol
will try to hang in there until thursday

floppops Mon 08-Jul-13 15:07:29

Internet cheapies still saying bfn but there is such a definite line on FR that I'm thinking it's still a go. Thought I'd mention in case anyone is using them...
Had bfp with FR 11dpo.
AF due tomorrow.
Good luck to all!

argylesocks Tue 09-Jul-13 01:04:52

I got a opk smiley today 2 days ahead of schedule so maybe 2 days less to wait? smile

floppop can you get a digital on Wednesday and try that? They're not usually wrong. And kitty it's definitely still possible. I tested like 3 days after my missed period with dc1 and my line was super faint on a FR.

I'm going to, ahem, try to refrain from testing until if/when af is late. We'll see how that goes!

floppops Tue 09-Jul-13 15:46:43

Have just done a clear blue digital..Pregnant! 1-2 weeks. Have sent a pic of it to DH at work as he can't believe it!

argylesocks Tue 09-Jul-13 16:56:51

Yay floppops congratulations! That's really fantastic news. July is getting off to a really great start!

Gingerandcocoa Tue 09-Jul-13 19:13:35

argylesocks here is the link:
http://www.babymed.com/tools/pregnancy-chance

Gingerandcocoa Tue 09-Jul-13 19:21:30

Congratulations Floppops!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now