Looking for some support along this everlasting road of ttc? Let the brookers take control....

(996 Posts)
BlindKitty Sat 22-Jun-13 20:37:32

Hey brookers!!! Like what I've done with the place???? Come on in and get ready for some serious brooking action!!!!! grin

ScarlettInSpace Mon 24-Jun-13 21:01:29

sparks you got mail lol

kitty I meant to say, i paid for AMH at my NHS clinic twas about £80. £80 to make me feel like shit ah well! In hindsight I'd prefer not to know I think...

buddha I could use some skills to manage my emotions!! Since I started TTC back in 2011 my emotions have been all over the fucking place hmm

<rugby tackles Scarlett to the floor, to hell with the ovaries>

I reall do need to move to brum!

Hope you're doing ok Scarlett. We miss you we do. How is jug dog? <draws sword and jumps on trusty steed>

Munxx Mon 24-Jun-13 21:10:52

scarlett great to see you! Here have a big squidge from me too.

ScarlettInSpace Mon 24-Jun-13 21:43:16

Awwwwwwwwwww thanks guys I try so hard to stay away but you make me feel like I've come home every time I poke me head in <dusts self off, has MrM been teaching you rugby tackles woman?!>

Jugdog is fab, we went down to devon this weekend with friends who have dogs so he has had an awesome time bounding around with them in the campsite & on the beach and loads of fuss from everyone - he slept for the last 24 hours though bless, he's exhausted!

munx how are your troublesome twosome doing?

Oh bless! Our pupster loves Devon. I love it when they sleep <bad parent>

Munxx Mon 24-Jun-13 21:49:54

Troublesome thanks! grin DD is in the terrible twos and DS 9 month sleep regressing, but we are doing well thanks!

Always brooking for you, I hope this doesn't come across all crap and wrong but I do think about all the brookers often and wish for a bfp flurry. I told mr Munx about sweetie's news and he was delighted too! It's bloody hard, I was told twice I wasn't ovulating when I was....makes you wonder about how they read the tests sometimes.

As I say, I hope that's come across in the way I want it too. Much love xx

Munx you are lovely. Fact x

ControlGeek Tue 25-Jun-13 19:15:38

<pops by quickly to see how everyone is faring>

maybe both myself and beedle were plain old oozing what beedle described as 'take me now' pheromones. I tell you, if I was allowed I would be taking those stims every damn month given what it did to MrG!

well done kitty on our new home, and lovely to see the new faces.

scarlett you're how close???

sweetie that is amazing scan news. So pleased that it is still just the two in there wink

sparks will you please hurry up and get twinkle out? I'm dying for my snuggles smile

AF is still with me, but hopefully only for a couple more days or so. It's not really been heavier than normal but it has been super painful.

I'm probably going to be reading more than I'm posting for a little while, but don't think that I'm not brooking for each and every one of you. You ladies have helped me get through some horrendous times and I truly wish this journey would end soon for each of you.

<runs in, grabs Geek gives her a big wet snog> how are you doing? Mr G ready for his work meeting?

BlindKitty Tue 25-Jun-13 21:27:08

scarlett I'm so glad you're back! Was worried about you before! Maybe we can be iui buddies when you're up to trying again? X

NoCupcakesOrCocktails Tue 25-Jun-13 21:35:52

Hey guys,

Really quick post from me as I'm in glasto meltdown. Just started packing, we are leaving at 9am shock

Scarlett bloody lovely to see you. Not long until your holiday smile

Maybe 40 follies <faints>
Loving the come hither vibes

Welcome to the newbies, it's nice to have some new blood. I'll introduce myself properly next week.

See you all next week, pray for sunshine grin

BlindKitty Tue 25-Jun-13 22:16:37

cups have been plying dh with vegetables this week in the safe knowledge he won't be eating any at glasto! Really hoping he won't completely obliterate his swimmers! So jealous! Such an idiot for letting my ticket go!

keepitgoing Wed 26-Jun-13 09:04:18

Good luck for today's scan eggy-maybe x

Fingers crossed for sun Cups. Have amazing time!

Thanks Keep. Follies growing veeeery slowly. I fed up with it now.

Geek you take all the time you need x

Solars Wed 26-Jun-13 13:44:58

Maybe glad the scan went well, perhaps they don't want to spook the follies with too much stimulation. Slow and steady wins the race x

Good to see you Geek & Beedle

Have a great time at Glastonbury Cups you party girl, you! I can't believe it's almost time for you to be starting now.

Lovely to see too Scarlett

Well we had our first scan today and we saw a sac with a little blob measuring in at 3.6mm with a little heartbeat thumping away. We were absolutely over the moon. It's been very emotional for me although DH is already getting carried away!

BeedlesPineNeedles Wed 26-Jun-13 14:45:29

Oh solars that's fab news. I'm so so pleased for you. I'm not surprised you feel emotional, I'm almost shedding a happy tear for you here. Congratulations thanks thanks

BeedlesPineNeedles Wed 26-Jun-13 14:47:14

Oh and maybe slow and steady is probably best with all those eggs, frustrating for you though. We'll carry on with the gentle grow follie grow dance

Oh Solars this is the best news ever!! I am so so pleased for you and mrsolars!! What's the next step for you? More lipids?

Thanks Solars and Beedle by ou are both right. My bloods have come back fine so they are upping my dose a tiny bit. I think I will r stimming for quite a while so that my body doesn't go mental! I'm just paranoid now that I will have no eggs!

How are you Beedle?

TheLittleFriend Wed 26-Jun-13 15:16:45

Brilliant news solars, well done you!

Solars Wed 26-Jun-13 17:24:42

<bear hugs Beedle >

Maybe I've been told to come in for another scan next week, not sure about lipids I think they retest every 3-4 weeks. I'm seeing my gp tmrw mainly to ask if its possible to get my drugs on the NHS or not. How many days of stims are you on now? Plus mine had a big growth spurt in the last couple of days, so you never know....

Hope you can get your drugs from the GP Solars. I've been stimming for 7 days now. They had always said it would probably be 13 das, so I'm not behind schedule as such. I'm just being impatient. And it's making me so very tired.

Brilliant news,Solars! So pleased for you x

Munxx Wed 26-Jun-13 19:17:30

Congrats solars

Gentle hugs maybe you're doing brilliantly!!

BlindKitty Wed 26-Jun-13 21:29:31

Oh Solars, that's amazing news, my eyes are welling up!!!!

keepitgoing Thu 27-Jun-13 10:37:07

maybe did they up your dose? I agree you could still have a growth spurt. Do you feel huge yet? You know an ostrich egg can make twenty omelettes, has about 40 eggs...

Have we scared of the newbies? sad come back!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now