TTC #2 and turning into a nut job! Part 2!

(999 Posts)
BartBaby Wed 19-Jun-13 08:00:54

Still ttc. Still nutty. Come join us smile

pizzaqueen Mon 19-Aug-13 13:01:30

onelittlepiglet if it's the conception pregnacare you are taking the B6 in that is really minimal (10mg?) for people actively wanting ot lengthen their luteal phase an extra supplement of 100mg is recommended. Perhaps your pregnant but tests just taking their time showing up? Or ovulated later than usual?

fedupofrainydays Mon 19-Aug-13 13:12:53

boxed we also have a wedding in Canada next year, yes Canada! Before mc I just assumed we would be going with 2 dc and now I don't know if I will be going with one, two or not at all! Assuming DH goes without me ( its his best friend) unless I'm due that weekend. FFS why can't I just be preggo still and be due my healthy baby in 3 weeks? I'm now starting to think I'm not going to be preggers ever again and it was all a huge fluke.

hello totes jealous of the blood test thing. Soooo wish we had that here!

one it could be late af.. But could be late bfp! Don't rule either out yet! I have had both long and short cycles since ttc. Total head fu*k. Hope you are ok and I don't think pregncare conception would lengthen cycles as not high enough dosage...

onelittlepiglet Mon 19-Aug-13 13:22:00

Thank pizzaqueen - it is that pregnacare and you are right abut it being 10mg. I didn't realise you would need 100mg for it to affect cycles - phew! I got worried when it said it was 750% RDA which I thought was a bit high!

Yes probably just late ovulation and so looks like AF is late but actually not....so flipping confusing! Really don't think I am pregnant I'm afraid, just wish AF would show up so I could mentally put this cycle to bed and start afresh.

juleslynn77 Mon 19-Aug-13 15:48:32

Hi All. I have been ttc to 6 months and having one week of brown spotting. AF due not due til Wednesday and hoping it doesnt come. HPT coming up as BFN yesterday but this is not normal for me. Having no signs of AF even though due in 2 days! Help :-/

pizzaqueen Mon 19-Aug-13 17:21:50

fedup I feel exactly like that too. I had a mc in june and everything just keeps reminding me that I should be pregnant now. I think xmas/jan around my due date will be the toughest as I have three friends due around the same time sad . just clinging to hope I will pregnant again soon and it will stick! Although if I'm a nutjob now wait until im actually preggers and have to endure the worry up until 12 week scan.

onelittlepiglet Mon 19-Aug-13 18:23:53

Ah pizzaqueen, sorry you are feeling down. I can't imagine how heartbreaking a miscarriage is. I have two friends and two sisters who have been through them. All went on to have another baby which is heartening. I hope we all get our BFPs soon!

Well AF finally showed up! Thank goodness felt as though if someone stuck a pin in my tummy i would have exploded i am so bloated. Will get on with next month now... sigh

2beornot Mon 19-Aug-13 19:16:59

pizzaqueen you and me both sad I should be 21 weeks pregnant by now. Christmas will be hard and I'm worried no one else will remember (why would they?!). I've already informed DH that we will be paying for a private scan at 8 weeks. There's no way I'm waiting til 12 weeks.

Welcome jules. Sending a big hug for this most annoying phase of ttc!!

I've just been told that my nephew is getting married abroad in march. I'd love to be there but if I get pregnant soon I'd be about 30 weeks so not able to fly. I can't put ttc on hold though - is that really selfish?!

KPidgeon Mon 19-Aug-13 19:31:40

me too- I was due 30th November. That's getting every closer. It's so heartbreaking. Come on womb.

fedupofrainydays Mon 19-Aug-13 19:38:32

Most of my NCT are due around now sad and I should have been too. Tbh I can't wait til due date passes now as its been hanging over me like a black cloud. We are deliberately going to be on holiday for it.

Ugh. Not sure my urine infection has cleared up. I still have cramping in lower belly and Lower back plus need to wee as lot but its not stinging. So sounds like its gone further up (bit like kp)

Me too. Am paying for a private scan. Definitely. Partic as my mc was mmc at 12 weeks sad

Ah one sorry to hear af got you but glad it wasn't too late as will be too messy with your head. Lets be positive for next cycle!!

Welcome jules are you still spotting?

2be deffo not selfish. Keep ttc!!

So... We need a new thread soon and as its my birthday tomorrow I may set of off with a new one - come find me please tomorrow!!!

helloelo Mon 19-Aug-13 19:43:22

Oh girls, I am so sorry for your early experiences. I cannot imagine what a mc feels when you so want to get pg. I had one when I was 20 but I didn't even know I was pg then so I didn't have to grieve (and God, I'd have a 12yo now - scary!).

welcome too Jules - try not to worry too much, wait until your AF is due and buy cheap HPG off the interweb to POAS twice a day like we do try to resist the urge to POAS.

Onelittle yay to a brand new fresh month smile

KPidgeon Mon 19-Aug-13 19:44:01

I think you can appeal to your doctor surely? Just tell them that you are very unsure about dates so need an early scan (lie!) that's what some friends round here did when they had a miscarriage before falling pregnant with one that stuck.

Oh fedup I'm sorry that you're in that time now. You deserve for those painful boobs to mean something.. drink lots and lots of water. I'm heaps better today after an uncomfortable weekend.
And happy birthday! In case I don't get on here again before the morning. x

dildoos Mon 19-Aug-13 21:25:09

Evening ladies!
Sorry fed up your in the hard place at the moment and I pray your turn is next !
Well back of holidays with a big fat bumpty bump !
Af due tomorrow but no symptoms of a bfp so will be in a grumpty grump!
Now going to read the past 2 weeks posts so bare with me!
Hugs and missed you guys xx

dildoos Mon 19-Aug-13 21:29:25

grin I have just seen your hunt for me! We got back late Saturday / Sunday and had left my phone charger on holiday so had to get another to charge I phone to come visit you all again xx

fedupofrainydays Mon 19-Aug-13 22:02:46

Ahh return of the long lost dildoos we missed you!! And how have you not tested yet? Well done holding off and here's hoping its bfp time for you!! Welcome back.

I'm starting new thread tomorrow!!

dildoos Mon 19-Aug-13 22:10:53

I will move over as soon as up and running!
Happy birthday to you,
Hope you conceive this month,
Happy birthday dear fed up,
Happy bfp for this cycle!
I have held off as have not had a test however may just go snap a branch off the tree outside and poas smilesmilesmile
We only Dtd twice all month!!!!!!!
So I think that's why I am not tempted to waste my time weeing lolgrin
However holiday was superb! No arguments , beautiful weather and Devon is sooooooooo beautiful!!
Today at work was hard but hey-ho.
However back on ttc game this coming cycle!
Where are you in cycle? X

fedupofrainydays Tue 20-Aug-13 06:45:12

Ah thanks dildoos very tuneful!
And glad you had a lovely time on holidays - sound like it was great! Booo to being back at work!

I'm due af on Sunday. Not hopefull this month as didnt keep going long enough past pos opk and I had a uti at critical time (and think its come back now sad )

Oh well! Time to start new thread - eyes peeled ladies, come join!

Liquidambar Tue 20-Aug-13 09:20:47

Happy birthday fedup smile I hope you'll have a great day with some sunshine (it's very cloudy atm where I'm)

dil glad you had a great holiday and loved your happy birthday lyrics

jules how are u doing? Any news?

sorry to hear about alk the mc. hugs to you girls. Remember we will be here to support you whenever you need.

No news over here apart from first negative opk this morning. Today is just cicle day 7, but I'm following the instructions.

AbiBub Tue 20-Aug-13 09:51:47

Happy birthday fedup! Any plans for your birthday? I hope you have a fabby day!! :0) x

Liquid, hopefully you'll get a positive opk soo!

Dildoos glad yoy enjoyed your hols :0)

Hope you ladies are all doing ok? ! :0)

2beornot Tue 20-Aug-13 10:50:13

Happy birthday Fedup!! Hope uti has cleared!

Hey abi!! How's ya doin? Have you has a scan yet?

Welcome back dildoos!!! Glad you had a good break.

onelittlepiglet Tue 20-Aug-13 11:41:08

Happy birthday fedup!

Welcome back dildoos glad you had a lovely holiday - you sounds very upbeat and refreshed!

Liquid hope you get a positive opk soon!

The great British bake off is coming back soon so I will be glued to the tv for that! Although not too keen on paul Hollywood anymore after his bad behaviour! Tsk! Will anyone else be watching?

juleslynn77 Tue 20-Aug-13 12:21:27

Hi everyone! I am still spotting and Af due tomorrow! This is driving me nuts and I tested last on Sunday and got BFN so darent test again although DH is climbing the walls. He is worse than me. Went to docs this morning and she sent me away sad. Dont know how I am going to get through the wait today and tomorrow hmm
Help me!!!!!!!!!!

GandTnow Tue 20-Aug-13 13:29:25

Happy Birthday Fedup, hope you have something lovely planned. Sorry to hear that jules, what did the doc say? Well done with not poas yet! Hope you get some answers soon and that there is a bfp for you soon.

juleslynn77 Tue 20-Aug-13 13:38:19

Hi GrandTnow. Doc just said that sometimes that happens. She said to see if AF turned up. She didn't say I could be pregnant until I said that I was ttc and then she said maybe but to wait and test next week. She refused to do a pt today for me. Feeling down and struggling to wait hmm

GandTnow Tue 20-Aug-13 18:15:10

So sorry to hear you have to wait that long, sending you brew. I think I'd be struggling to wait too (and would prob cave and poas!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now