Driving myself round the bend symptom spotting

(32 Posts)
blimeyohriley Fri 14-Jun-13 22:31:25

Due af on Tuesday 18th (if cycles have gone back to normal since mmc in April-probably not??).

For past week have had funny bubbly/popping feelings in stomach and stitch like feeling in left side (not pain more like slightly pulled muscle?). Am feeling very tired and have had some very vivid dreams....I'm clutching at straws here aren't I?

Pretty pointless thread as I know none of you can tell me one way or the other!

jilljill2891 Wed 19-Jun-13 15:48:19

I'm driving myself crazy symptom spotting too! I feel queasy in a morning, super hungry in the evening, very tired (all of these have lasted over a week now), had a little inkling of a stitch a day or two ago in my side, had backache yesterday and today, being quite clumsy and forgetful and have had a fair bit of discharge (sorry) this week. Trouble is, I don't know when I'm due on as I only stopped taking the pill about 5 weeks ago, so all of this might be my body readjusting to 'normality'. I took a test last weekend which was negative but still don't feel quite right. I know it's unlikely as its very early days though.

Emilyjamie94 Wed 19-Jun-13 17:27:47

Hi everyone new to mumsnet ao dont know abbriviation yet so bare with me!
I was due on this monday or today no sign, for 2 weeks ive had sore boobs, back ache, heigtned sense of smell and a constant feel of coming on as well as headachea and wind haha!!
I took a test tue which had a foant line ap got a digital but was neg! Hoping am too early for the digital to catch!
Hope its not my body having me on and making up these symptoma haha!
Good luck girla xx

Bambi27 Wed 19-Jun-13 22:10:09

It's very difficult because to be honest every month I get 'symptoms' then along comes af and I 'forget' that I had them and get all excited again the next month...wish I could just forget about it!! Wishing you all the best with your bfp's xx

ZenOfPetals Thu 20-Jun-13 10:20:18

I am symptom spotting as well. Bought the cheapest ever test yesterday, and "wet" the wrong end of the stick! So stupid. So I did it again, following the instructions- bfn, but then I realised AF is not due till 22 (cycle irratic since MC las year). Have one of the tests left...

ZenOfPetals Thu 20-Jun-13 19:40:09

wasted the last stick, testing too early! But now I have heartburn, which ONLY happens when pg

Bambi27 Thu 20-Jun-13 20:56:20

Fingers crossed then!! Buy more tests tomo!! X

ZenOfPetals Thu 20-Jun-13 21:06:24

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now