We will try anything! The big fat posifrickintivity thread of TTC after MC

(991 Posts)
GuffSmuggler Fri 14-Jun-13 15:51:41

A new thread for all you lovely, crazy ladies. Here's to lots of BFPs!

katatonic Sun 07-Jul-13 19:34:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Damn right katatonic...will be joining you in that wine...although wish I was restrained and kept it to a glass.....good for you with the gym - I just can't find the time but running is easy to fit in.

*TMI alert*I have had loads of discharge too, it is very unusual at this stage. obsesses thoughtfully whilst knocking back second glass of fizzy chardonnay

DearlyDepartedMrsFinch Sun 07-Jul-13 20:32:17

Hooray, hooray, hooray JBrd!! (I was lurking on the October2013 thread so we were due at a similar time. It was you, wasn't it?). Fantastic news grin

Fingers crossed for you today saggy. Hope AF has stayed away.

I am currently CD7, but got a High on the CBFM this morning (?). Not sure what all that is about. Although I have ovulated on CD10 before, so not beyond the realms of possibility, I suppose. I was hoping for a few days grace before the Shagathon commenced, as I am full of cold blush. But as we have a houseful next weekend, an early Ov would be pretty handy...

Badhairday76 Sun 07-Jul-13 21:17:02

Hi everybody. I'm def out for this month cos AF arrived this afternoon so consoled myself with a few beers in the sun today which felt great. I don't feel as sad as I thought I would, actually - must be this glorious weather! Got the school holidays coming up and am busy making plans. Going to do my best not to symptom spot and check CM obsessively this month....Congrats to all of you with BFPs - fabulous news!

Well still no AF, no spotting, nothing.

BirdsDoIt Sun 07-Jul-13 21:55:03

Ooh saggy fingers crossed for you! And for missmakes
(would be Sod's law if you got a BFP when you weren't 'officially' trying, wouldn't it!)

Top posifrickintivity kat! Yep, joyous miraculous things do happen - Murray winning Wimbledon, a glorious sunshiny weekend...x

JBrd Sun 07-Jul-13 21:56:14

Ooh, Saggy, crossing everything for you!

Sorry for not more name-checking, I'm on holiday in Scotland, with a dodgy wifi and on the iPad, so can't scroll while writing... Not that I'm complaining, we've had gorgeous weather in the last few days smile

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I still feel so numb, it's not sunk it yet. And I don't think that I will be able to relax in the first trimester, certainly not until I've passed the 8 week mark - both my mcs happened at that time. It's going to be a looooonnngg wait confused
I've decided not to tell anybody this time, apart from my closest friends, until we feel a bit more certain about what's going on. So I guess that will be around 12 weeks, once we've had the scan. I just can't bear the idea of the constant questions about how I'm feeling etc.

And I'm already getting stressed about whether I will get ant symptoms this time. I know that every pregnancy is different, but after not having any sickness or anything in the two failed pregnancies, and being really sick with DS in the first trimester, I'm now on the line of symptoms = healthy pg, no symptoms = not good. Stupid, I know confused

No I hadn't been doing the c25k, but I've been thinking about it! My local running group has just announced that they'll be doing a beginners course in September, but I guess that's out now. This always happens when I want to start running again!

Good luck to everyone in the 2ww! I hope you won't mind if I hang around a bit longer, I'm too scared to join any of the pg threads just yet (I've such a yo-yo member on some of them...).

alyant79 Sun 07-Jul-13 22:32:55

Congrats jbrd and sapphire! What wonderful news.
I've had a lovely weekend up north at a friends wedding. Survived one shock pregnancy announcement and one "do you want another dc?" question without feeling too awful.

Currently 7dpo and refusing to symptom spot smile

JBrd Sun 07-Jul-13 22:44:18

Ooh, alyant, I was at a friend's wedding, too! How far North did you venture?
Highly unlikely we were at the same wedding, but wouldn't it be amazing? smile

alyant79 Sun 07-Jul-13 22:48:05

That would be funny jbrd! It's such a small world...
We went to Northumberland. Never been before, would like to go again. Simply stunning.
Where was your friend's wedding?

alyant79 Sun 07-Jul-13 22:50:40

Missmakes and saggy I am v v hopeful!

<<whispers>> still nothing....

triplespin Mon 08-Jul-13 11:24:08

missmakes and saggy - fingers crossed for you !

nearlyreadytopop Mon 08-Jul-13 12:14:56

some bad news from me. another loss, this time at 7 weeks. had d&c this morning, feeling so brokensad

fedupofrainydays Mon 08-Jul-13 12:41:01

Oh no, I'm so sorry nearly. Big big hugs. This having a baby thing is so so unfair. Take big care of yourself xx

alyant79 Mon 08-Jul-13 13:08:36

oh no nearly. i'm so so so so sorry.

CamomileHoneyVanilla Mon 08-Jul-13 13:12:52

Nearly - I'm so sorry to hear that and for what you're going through. It's really not fair. Hope you are being looked after well. Lots of hugs your way. X

nearlyreadytopop Mon 08-Jul-13 13:13:40

thanks girls, its utterly shit. still in hospital because my bp keeps dropping. just want to ho home and cry my eyes out.

Oh Nearly! How awful for you. sad take care lovely. Xxx

BirdsDoIt Mon 08-Jul-13 13:25:10

Oh no nearly I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Big hugs and take care of yourself - you poor thing. Hope your DP is ok too x

katatonic Mon 08-Jul-13 13:37:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RainbowConnections Mon 08-Jul-13 14:26:11

Oh nearly so sorry. That terrible news. Hope you get home soon. xx

nearlyreadytopop Mon 08-Jul-13 16:24:29

thanks everyone, ur support means so. sorry to bring the positivity down.
becauae its 3 in row I have an appointment with clinic in 6 weeks to start the tests.
its been 3 mc in 12 months (7, 17 &7) so I think we are going to take a break for a while.
massive goodluck to everyone, I will be lurking and keeping everything crossed (incl legs) for you all.

Misspositivity Mon 08-Jul-13 17:08:12

nearly. I can't believe it. I am truly so sorry for your loss. It's so unfair. Take care of yourself and lurk about for some support. Big hugs. Xxx

I am so sorry for you nearly, really hope things work out for you soon, so sad, you deserve things to work out. Fingers crossed you get the help you need at the appointment

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now