Persona monitor / clear blue monitor

(2 Posts)

I've got a Persona that we've been using for contraception, which is what it's really intended for. Soon we'll be TTC #1 and we'll use it for that too. Persona gives you green days when you can safely have unprotected sex without risk of conceiving, and red days when you would risk getting pregnant if you don't use condoms etc. It also tells you when you're ovulating so you can certainly use it to help you work out when to have sex to try to get pregnant. In terms of usability, it's pretty simple provided you carefully read the quite lengthy instruction booklet.

Liquoriceallsort Thu 13-Jun-13 10:55:31

I've just seen this http://www.kgbdeals.co.uk/national/deals/196809/contraception-monitor---mb-bargains---national

do you think it can be used in the opposite way? they are saying it is a contraception monitor but it looks like it functions in a similar way to clear blue which is £70 more expensive... anyone with any experience please let me know, thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now