My first two week wait - anyone else?

(79 Posts)
sparkle9 Wed 12-Jun-13 17:07:49

We have been TTC for a couple of months but this is the first month that it might have happened. I came off the pill and have had 2 really long cycles - 43 and 53 days. This cycle seems long too but temp charting and OPK shows ovulation on CD31. This is the first time fertility friend has shown bold red crosshairs for ovulation (dotted lines the last cycles). So I'm on CD35 now and my temperatures are still up. I'm feeling positive that ovulation just might have happened! We BD on CD31 so hopefully things will have worked out. Testing on Sat 22nd unless AF makes an unwelcome appearance! Anyone else testing around then? It will be a long 10 days!

Longo Wed 10-Jul-13 19:48:02

I think they are a estimate, you'd need to chart or monitor cycle.
I got AF today so feeling rather sad and sorry for myself sad

Cupcake11 Wed 10-Jul-13 19:59:38

Sorry to hear that Longo sad

sparkle9 Fri 12-Jul-13 08:22:23

I'm on my next TWW now. FF says I ovulated on CD22 and it's now CD25. I got a positive OPK and we BD around the right time I think. Still not sure if things are actually working properly but this cycle seems to be heading for a cycle of 35 days so it's all heading in the right direction at least.

Longo Fri 12-Jul-13 10:30:32

Fingers crossed sparkle.
My cycle is 27 days, so hoping to try again this month! DP has a low sex drive so I shall be using all my female tricks to entice him!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now