The July BFP bus - all aboard the lucky number 7

(973 Posts)

Come join us on the July bus - with its assortment of good luck charms, lots of cake and hopefully a busload of BFPs.

BartBaby Sat 08-Jun-13 08:46:59

Ha ha cheers gilly we must have been doing it at the same time! It took me ages as i had to try and figure out how to do it hmm and then get my ancient laptop to work!

BartBaby Sat 08-Jun-13 08:51:48

mummy if you ov on the 19th, the egg only lasts around 24 hours anyway so you should still be ok with the dtd in the morning of the 20th. Plenty of dtd aswell in the few days before that will be good aswell though grin then i'd say you are in with a very good chance

lj123 Sat 08-Jun-13 19:07:19

Joining the July BFP bus smile
Currently CD13, lucky for some, we will see.
Feeling a bit hmm that partner has been mega busy these last few days, no chance to DTD.
TTC or almost 2 years now, 4mc, 1 ectopic.
Looking for that lucky leap smile xx

Vikkijayne2507 Sat 08-Jun-13 19:13:47

hey i forgot my stats im ttc no 1, cycle 1, bfp due July 1st heres hoping,

but i have only just come off the pill after a long time there is a very small chance I could have a bfp 24th June as my cycle is confused and thinks its 21 days long which i doubt so confused I think I just need a proper cycle to make sense of it all so AF wouldnt be the worst thing in the world if it just helps me make sense of the thing

seatfor5 Sat 08-Jun-13 20:35:23

I am going to jump on this bus as i know there is no way we managed it this month due to a holiday with 3 kids in the room with us!

Seatfor5 TTC #4 Cycle 3 BFP due 14th July

Just a thing I seem to Ov on or around the 25th so 19/20 days before AF due can that be right??

dildoos Sat 08-Jun-13 20:47:08

May I join you ladies please? Been off mumsnet for 6 months but back with positive vibes, plenty of cake and wine.
Ttc 25 months, bfp 23/6/13. 1 dd aged 5 x

BartBaby Sun 09-Jun-13 08:16:40

Welcome ladies smile good to have you on board.

Cd5 for me now so not much going on really. Where's everyone else at? Also i keep forgetting to do my temp... So opk's it is then! Lol

Ive figured out how to update the board on my phone grin

Passengers on board

BFPs so far
n/a

Awaiting BFPs
dildoos, ttc #2 for 25 months, bfp due 23rd June
Beccadugs, ttc #1, cycle 1 bfp due 1st July
Fox82, ttc #1, cycle 6, bfp due 1st July
LivinItSmall, ttc #2, cycle 1, bfp due 1st July
Vikkijayne2507, ttc #1, cycle 1, bfp due 1st July
Minion, ttc #1, cycle 4, bfp due 2nd July
SunshinedreamIng, ttc #2, cycle 2, bfp due 2nd July
Monstamio, ttc #1, cycle 2, bfp due 2nd July
BartBaby, ttc #2, cycle 3, bfp due 3rd July
OdinsServant, ttc #1 cycle 4, bfp due 3rd July
Redbug, ttc #3 cycle 4, bfp due 4th July
Londonchick, ttc #1 cycle 5, bfp due 4th July
SomeDizzyWhore1804, ttc #1, cycle 4, bfp due 5th July
sleepingdragon, ttc #1, cycle 2, bfp due 5th July
Somedaysoon74, ttc #1, cycle 4, bfp due 5th July
Thatssofunny, ttc #1, cycle 5, bfp due 10th July
MummyPig24, ttc #3, cycle 2, bfp due 11th July
Seatfor5, ttc #4 cycle 3, bfp due 14th July
lj123, ttc for almost 2 years, 4mc, 1 ectopic, bfp due TBC
C999875 ttc #2, cycle 4, bfp due TBC
PainAuxRaisins ttc #3, cycle?, bfp due TBC

LauraSmurf Sun 09-Jun-13 09:30:57

Hello! I have been booted off the June bus by the evil AF witch. Bitch!

Please can I join you lovely ladies! It was my birthday on Friday so I can offer leftovers of 2 birthday cakes and lots of chocolates!

LauraSmurf ttc#2 cycle 9 testing 10 July!

BartBaby Sun 09-Jun-13 11:29:00

Of course you can join smurf esp if you bring cake grin

Happy birthday for friday! flowers

Redbug Sun 09-Jun-13 15:07:03

Afternoon ladies!

I am feeding my brand new OBEM addiction while relaxing waiting for DH to get back with DC1 and 2 from some adventure or other.

Hi Laura, happy belated birthday! Mmmm cake.

I have managed to temp for a whopping 3 days, but keep nodding off with thermometer in my mouth and it falls out! Glad I am also using Clearblue fertility monitor. CD5 (I think), boring end of the cycle here.

dildoos Sun 09-Jun-13 16:01:37

Hi all just checking in smile
I have just returned from a 5 year olds party! Dd full of E numbers and attitude arrrrgggghhhh I am chilling with cake and Brady bunch movie grinx

BartBaby Sun 09-Jun-13 22:53:29

Updated board including Laura

Cd5 here for me. Definately the boring part of the cycle, although probably the most relaxed part i find as nothing to worry about/still dtd just for fun/no symptom spotting etc

Passengers on board

BFPs so far
n/a

Awaiting BFPs
LauraSmurf, ttc #2, cycle 9, bfp due 10th July
PainAuxRaisins ttc #3, cycle?, bfp due TBC

apprenticemamma Sun 09-Jun-13 23:06:46

Sticks hand out for bus....May I hop aboard? Like beccadugs I'm on June bus too bfp due 30june.. But the thought of commiserations/celebrating alone as the June bus returns to the bus terminal is not so appealing since moral support chat and virtual cake keeping me going ladies. I defo can't speak too much to OH as he is in Que sera mode, worked last time but I'm not leaving this one to sperm roulette ;) I don't think he realises the growing obsession . Look forward to hearing everyone's stories in July. X

apprenticemamma Sun 09-Jun-13 23:08:09

Oops stats ttc #2 bfp due 1st July thanks x

Hi everyone, nice to see all the new passengers on board. I've been away for the weekend, and am struggling to get out of bed to get to work, so thought I would check in here first! I have been temping this month too; really pleased that after months of having a thermometer next to my side of the bed but forgetting to use it, I am remembering every morning so far. It has reminded me that my bbt is always quite low though so that's another thing to worry about. According to some random internet sites I have to eat lots and sleep lots to raise it, so that's a good excuse- its just a shame it didn't also mention regular wine, or breakfast in bed!

lindamagoo Mon 10-Jun-13 18:09:02

Hi everyone, just dropping by to reserve a seat on your bus smile Started getting what looks like Pre af spotting today so the witch might be kicking me off the June bus in the next day or 2 hmm I will be back (or hopefully not) with stats at some point this week smile

londonchick Mon 10-Jun-13 19:04:22

Welcome everyone who has joined!! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. A complete lack of sunshine here and I was working nights so I've had better but onwards!!

CD7 for me today which means tomorrow is the official start of SMEP! My husband is aware and prepared although obviously a bit worried about it as he keeps asking questions. Sadly it also coincides with a evening gym session so I hope we still have the energy afterwards!

Not temping yet. I find it too much of a struggle with my shift work but if July isn't my month then I will have to try harder!

I will let you know how we get on!

apprenticemamma Mon 10-Jun-13 19:56:41

I know what you mean bartbaby I'll now happily accept a smiley as a poas positive my standards have totes dropped!. CD 12 today two negatives and one in valid (over zealous peeing lol!). I'm going to just keep at it hammer and tongs till smiley comes and then some more but it better come soon...

PainAuxRaisins Mon 10-Jun-13 20:00:09

Just updating the stats

Awaiting BFPs
LauraSmurf, ttc #2, cycle 9, bfp due 10th July
PainAuxRaisins ttc #3, cycle 1, bfp due 1st July

apprenticemamma Mon 10-Jun-13 20:33:37

I know what you mean bartbaby I'll now happily accept a smiley as a poas positive my standards have totes dropped!. CD 12 today two negatives and one in valid (over zealous peeing? ). I'm going to just keep at it hammer and tongs till smiley comes and then some more but it better come soon...

Thatssofunny Mon 10-Jun-13 20:58:28

I should be in my "boring" phase now as well, but work is keeping me...aehm,....'occupied' might be a word for it. ('Pissed off' are probably another two.) I just want some peace and quiet. wine wine wine wine

MummyPig24 Mon 10-Jun-13 21:51:44

I'm remembering to take folic acid most days and we need to get serious with the shagging now!!

Ninunina Mon 10-Jun-13 22:32:53

AF kicked me off the June bus. .. which means that I'm now on the July bus and officially TTC #2. I've been holding off since I'm a bridesmaid in the 6th July. I joined the June bus since DH and I weren't exactly careful last month, but it would have been too good to be true if it happened before we even really began trying.
Stats: ninunina ttc#2, cycle 1, bfp due 6th July

BartBaby Mon 10-Jun-13 22:40:36

Cd 6 for me and eagerly awaiting my clearblue smilies in the post smile

OH is away with work now until thursday so having to wait to get going with dtd. Fancied giving the smep a go but as he wont be back until cd9 (and then he will be 'tired' then aswell) can we just skip the cd8 one and go from the cd10 one?

If i go by the opk's the last 2 months, both times show ov on cd14. The first month the luteal phase would have been 13 days, but last month i was 2 days late making it 15 days. I thought normally if af arrived late it was because of late ov, and the luteal phase stayed the same... Does anyone else have different lengh luteal phase?

lindamagoo Tue 11-Jun-13 07:47:54

Morning ladies smile The witch just shoved me off the June bus so I'm here to claim my seat smile

lindamagoo, ttc #3, cycle 2, bfp due July 9th

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now