Did I have a period or implantation bleeding?

(2 Posts)
justsomeone2010 Sun 26-May-13 19:40:53

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex four weeks ago and he pulled out. Four days later I got my period. Only now, I've been feeling extremely tired the last two weeks and over the last week I've been waking up at 5:30 am urgently needing to pee and then I feel really nauseous. I've not been sick and it goes away after a few minutes but it's still out of the norm.

The people I've talked to said I sound pregnant. So I'm starting to wonder if my period was a period or implantation bleeding or something. It was a few days late and it lasted for seven days, though it was really weak for the last four or five days. It was not a normal period for me. Normally mine is really heavy and lasts five days.

What do you guys think? Could it be implantation bleeding? COuld I be pregnant? I'm getting a test tomorrow just to be sure.

1Catherine1 Sun 26-May-13 21:59:59

I wouldn't want your question to go unanswered. I'm not convinced to be honest but I suppose it is possible. I found this for you. Hopefully it will answer some questions for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now