Could I be pregnant?

(10 Posts)
justsomeone2010 Sun 26-May-13 14:42:41

Hi. I'm 18 and four weeks ago I had unprotected sex. He pulled out and we've been using contraception since, plus my period came three or four says afterwards.

But in the last week I've been waking up early because I need to pee and I feel sick. I don't feel sick any other time and I haven't thrown up yet, but this is very out of the ordinary for me. All the people I've told this to have said I sound like I might be pregnant, even though my period came. Some articles I read say you can still be pregnant with a period if the conception was close to your period and mine was.

We're not trying for a baby. Hell, we're both meant to be going to university in September but I wanted some opinion and figured this was the best place to ask. Do you think I'm pregnant? I'm getting a test tomorrow to find out for sure but in the mean time I'm starting to feel anxious. Help. What do you think? Does it sound like I'm pregnant?

Champagnebubble Sun 26-May-13 15:44:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TWinklyLittleStar Sun 26-May-13 15:46:26

If you've had your period it's not likely, but it's not impossible, so do a test as soon as possible, just to put your mind at rest. Good luck.

Champagnebubble Sun 26-May-13 15:49:18

justsomeone2010 Sun 26-May-13 16:57:40

I can't get one today. I'm tied up in a family thing. The earliest I can get is tomorrow. I'm trying not to worry but... big thing at 18, maybe having a baby. :L

Thanks for your thoughts

Champagnebubble Sun 26-May-13 17:15:59

justsomeone2010 Sun 26-May-13 17:18:37

Thanks! I won't lie, I'm mildly terrified!

horseonabeach Sun 26-May-13 17:25:57

Very unlikely if you got your period a few days later. Probably a virus or something!

justsomeone2010 Sun 26-May-13 18:46:55

I hope so. The symptoms are like for early pregnancy though. It's weird. Morning nausea, peeing, from last week I've just been sleeping non stop I've been so tired and a week ago I thought 'Hm, my boobs seem big' but until today and yesterday it never occurred to me it miht be all connected and I thought nothing of it. We'll find out tomorrow

TWinklyLittleStar Mon 27-May-13 16:40:19

OP did you test?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now