FAO all BESH - SNF for those who frequently CBATM and occasionally SADAW after G&T. LOLs and BD will not be tolerated. IDs will WTP.

(1000 Posts)
CaptainMoll Sat 25-May-13 22:34:15

AYBESAAH? DYHIDWAP? DBDMYV? CYLTEPPC? DYLG? TTITFFY!

Anyone who can correctly translate the above messages wins a baybee.

(Or at the very least, the respect of the BESH).

alwyn Sun 26-May-13 16:46:39

I am pissed off. I've booked a very swanky room tonight at the hotel we had our wedding reception to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary, but I've had majorly awful things happening in my pants all this week and now I appear to be spotting (Droid was due tomorrow-ish, but still....).

No sechs for me tonight then. FML.

CaptainMoll Sun 26-May-13 17:57:52

Twinks - sorry didn't mean to keep you hanging on, just finished work and had a chance to look at the Fred.
The last one's such a wild card I actually forgot it myself for a moment there.
Can You List The Entire Pants/Period Paint Chart?

Alwyn - droid is a fucking dick. Can you at least get a sexy bubble bath or something before it all kicks off?

CaptainMoll Sun 26-May-13 17:58:35

Oh, and Draff gets a bonus point for correctly guessing Walk The Plank.

Futterby Sun 26-May-13 18:26:01

What's an insta-differ? blush

HesterShaw Sun 26-May-13 18:53:00

Someone who gets pregnant immediately. You know, falls on a cock and two weeks late simpers "Oh I seem to be pregnant. Can't think how it happened. He only has to LOOK at me!"

Not that we're bitter or anything.....

CaptainMoll Sun 26-May-13 18:56:43

The term Instadiffer, in my book, also implies that I'm annoyed not so much because the person has got diffed on the first attempt (which is very much a matter of my own bitterness) but that the instadiffer then lectures me on how to get diffed or says things like "relax and it'll just happen" or "oh, you can have mine HAHAHA"..

HesterShaw Sun 26-May-13 19:17:17

Oh yes, that. Sorry, I ought to have been nicer. Tis a subtle definition, an instadiffer, but you know one when you see one. After all it's no one's fault if they get pregnant straightaway.

FriendofDorothy Sun 26-May-13 19:35:02

Oh here you are.

Sorry, to gatecrash. I needed to find my posse. :D

CaptainMoll Sun 26-May-13 19:38:36

<secret posse handshake>

Northey Sun 26-May-13 20:37:55

<full on Posse Pride public snog and lesboerotic arse-slap>

FriendofDorothy Sun 26-May-13 21:04:07

ooooer thanks.

Thanks for all your support on that other fred. I hope I didn't offend anyone on here with what I said.

Futterby Sun 26-May-13 21:33:46

Aw god, I'm an insta-differ sad without the cheeky comments of course. flowers

CaptainMoll Sun 26-May-13 22:09:30

Congrats Futterby, that is nothing to be ashamed of, but this is a thread for Barrens who've been TTC for a very long time and have been though a lot - mc's, much probing, ivf, surgery and a lot of heartache, so we're all a touch bitter and lurk about in here helping each other through it by being occasionally evil grin.
All the best of luck for your pregnancy (if you are mid-diff) and motherhood (if you are post-diff).

TWinklyLittleStar Sun 26-May-13 22:13:20

Bloody hell don't be sad, we'd all give our back teeth and a kidney to have gotten pregnant super fast.

evilgiraffe Sun 26-May-13 22:19:53

S'alright, Futt. All insta-differs are hateful, but not all super-quick pregnancy people are insta-differs. You appear to have compassion and consideration, and thus are A OK. We shall envy rather than despise you smile

Three and a half years barren, surgical investigations in three days... <gets out violin>

Futterby Sun 26-May-13 22:29:36

I was just struck by a burning desire to know what an insta-differ was when I clicked on the thread. Good luck to you all! flowers

HesterShaw Sun 26-May-13 22:36:25

Flutterby, you sound very lovely smile

Futterby Sun 26-May-13 23:47:39

Aw you too! And you spotted the misspelling in my name! Was hoping nobody would notice grin

RaspberrySnowCone Mon 27-May-13 08:08:41

Morning hags, how's is everyone? Think I've just about waded through all the acronyms! Good Fred Moll!

I am so knackered, had droid all weekend after my longest cycle ever - 44 days, seems to have buggered off now. We've also spent a blummin fortune this weekend on garden, food and booze basically but it's been a really good one and we both needed a bit of a blow out I think.

Anyone else enjoying the sunshine?

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Mon 27-May-13 09:29:00

Morning Rasp, I've just been outside in the sunshine restarting my C25K. I dropped back to week 3 after nearly two weeks off due to holiday/sore feet.

It's a beautiful day here. Not sure what we'll do, the house is a tip with holiday clothes still strewn around [slattern]. Plus the garage looks like a bomb has gone off in it, so we really ought to get in there. First, however, I shall shower and treat myself to a slice of my experimental cheesecake. It looks a tad burnt sadly, but the recipe did say it will take a few attempts to get right!

Northey Mon 27-May-13 09:47:19

I am (uncharacteristically) lying in bed, wondering whether to make coffee or go for a run. I almost feel inspired by frank now to make the virtuous choice...

JustplainoldBuggerlugs Mon 27-May-13 09:54:33

<knocks the secret BESH knock>

Morning hags. I am ill. No idea what's wrong, just feel lethargic and blurgh. Nurse Faith diagnosed a viral thingy so today I am spending the day on the sofa, with the magic blanket and the dvd collection.

Dor I thought you were really quite kind on that other fred, I would have been a lot more sweary and downright nasty. What a bunch of nasty bitches.

Well done on the cheesecake Frank.

evilgiraffe Mon 27-May-13 10:13:10

Morning all. I'm also still in bed, but planning on getting up and going out on my bike. It's a lovely day, and forecast is for rain tomorrow, so I should really make the most of it...

CaptainMoll Mon 27-May-13 11:05:06

Morning Hags
I am having a lovely lazy morning. BE is away with work at the mo so I am pottering about tidying and doing laundry and enjoying him not being under my feet - much as I love him, it is nice to get some time to myself..
Frank - I am v impressed by your cheesecaking. I'm starting the C25K tomorrow so will be lagging just behind you, puffing and panting.
I'm doing my first day of 5:2 diet today. A friend's just said she's popping by later so am now slightly regretting it as I don't think a G&T is allowed on my fasting day. [Hmm]

HesterShaw Mon 27-May-13 13:03:10

Making cheesecake? Cor!

Anyone else got solid, traditional Bank Holiday RAIN?

This thread is not accepting new messages.