I know the only answer is POAS but...

(9 Posts)
Lisatay25 Mon 27-May-13 10:16:06

Sounds to me like it's a possibility I would go out and buy a test Hun xxx

...and then again, today I had a totally random, little bit of brown blood. Period not due for a week. Implantation or my body playing tricks on my mind...

Well I am full on ill today so I think that explains my symptoms!

Rockchick1984 Sat 25-May-13 07:47:06

The first month we started TTC no.2 I convinced myself I was pregnant - turned out to be a viral infection confused

It's a slight possibility of you falling pregnant despite him wearing a condom however as HDEE says, you wouldn't even have implanted yet so there wouldn't be any symptoms to spot. Good luck when you are TTC though!

That did occur to me but I'm pretty sure it was a real period. It was 7 days...though mine are usually 10-12 so it was quite short I suppose.

MortifiedAdams Fri 24-May-13 21:34:54

Are you sure last month was a 'proper' bleed - coukd it have been implantation bleed from falling pg last month?

I know. I know! It's completely stupid. It took us ages to get pregnant with DD, the whole temping malarky blah blah blah, miscarriage first-the whole shebang. I know it's stupid. B
ut I just feel weird. And my boobs HURT.

HDEE Fri 24-May-13 21:31:33

Yes, you are imaging it. Even if by some bizarre series of coincidences you are indeed pregnant, it won't even have implanted yet and therefore you won't be producing any pregnancy hormones whatsoever. No pregnancy hormones = no symptoms.

There is absolutely no point in wasting your money on a test for another week.

...I can't get out to buy one till Sunday so I'd like to spend some time freaking myself out getting excited until then, plus it's way too early.

We're not TTC but have started talking about it again. DD is 21mo.

Last period began on Sat 4th May. Had sex on Sun 19th, which is bang when I would have been ovulating BUT used a condom. (Like I said, not actually TTC yet.)

Since Weds this week (22nd) I have been completely exhausted, had a v out of the ordinary spate of nausea and my boobs feel really heavy and tender. It has only been 5 days since we had sex. And we used a condom. Even if it had split or something, it is crazily early to be symptom spotting, I know.

But I just feel...a little bit pregnant.

Am I just dreaming?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now