Ahhhh why does time go so slowly when you are waiting to POAS!!!

(77 Posts)
Tigglettchic Sat 18-May-13 22:21:14

I am going mad,

Cycle 2 and AF due on Wednesday/Thursday/Saturday depending on what chart you go by!!

Anyone got any ideas of how to pass the time whilst waiting to POAS??

Also, anyone else had enflamed nasal passages as a pregnancy symptom??

Madness over and out.......

DisneyDiva87 Wed 29-May-13 16:13:28

Fingers crossed for you hayley

Have some vino Pudgy & Becca wine, fingers crossed for next time.

justhayley Tue 28-May-13 23:06:43

Sorry pudgy & Becca - sends over big bar of chocolate xx

justhayley Tue 28-May-13 23:04:13

Well iv managed to get through another day without AF paying a visit - now 6 days latesmile
Deciding I'm going to POAS next Wednesday if nothing has happened by then.

Pudgy2011 Tue 28-May-13 17:18:37

I'm out too ladies, and like you Beggadugs I'm doubled over my desk with cramps right now and son of a bitch do they hurt this month!

So glad I didn't have to waste another pee stick though, and even better that I get to enjoy practicing for another month. Just have to shag even more this time round!

Beccadugs Tue 28-May-13 15:53:48

Thanks super I will definitely enjoy the wine tonight and tucked into the cheese at lunchtime!
This AF seems particularly painful. U am typing this with an empty Perrier bottle full
Of hot water balanced on my abdomen!!

DisneyDiva87 Tue 28-May-13 15:45:16

You guys are getting me excited, I'm currently on my 2ww (according to 1 app and still have to ovulate according to the other). It's my first cycle so very excited although I know realistically I may not even have ovulated and very unlikely I'd get pregnant first time round.

Tigglettchic Tue 28-May-13 15:15:22

hi guys, just poppig in to wish u all well.

am feeling increasingly ropey. not sleeping as too nauseas/anxious but you guys dont need to here that!!!

NotSoSuper Tue 28-May-13 07:52:59

Oh no becca that's rubbish! On the bright side you can enjoy all the cheese and wine you want to on your holiday now.
Finger crossed for you hayley

Beccadugs Tue 28-May-13 05:46:04

Oh poo! The red tide of doom is well and truly here... Time to start again!!

justhayley Mon 27-May-13 22:18:42

I'm thinking time has stopped. AF is actually 5 days late - however I have really irregular periods so that doesn't really mean anything. Think I'm going to test next week I it doesn't show up (fingers crossed).
Iv tested the last 2 months and AF has arrived the day after iv POAS so I'm trying to hold out. I seem to get more disappointed getting a negative on a stick than seeing AF.
Today iv eaten like a horse 'craving' sandwhiches and coco pops - both of which were my cravings with DS1 grin
Iv also felt a bit sick and had sharp pains in my tum - again what happened first time round.
Trying not to get tooooooo excited yet as my appetite always goes a but nuts pre AF!

NotSoSuper Mon 27-May-13 22:04:42

Aw pudgy the waiting is def the worst part! Hope you find out one way or the other soon. Could happen 1st try though, you never know.
becca Lucky you being in France! Where a outs are you? I worked in Loire Valley for a few months about 8 years ago, it was beautiful! Fingers crossed for you testing tomorrow. Let us know how you get on smile

Beccadugs Mon 27-May-13 21:48:42

Hiya!

Am two days late, but having increasing brown discharge (unusual) so we will see. Had to suruptitiously buy a pg test as am in France with friends and keeping things secret. Will test tomorrow if AF doesn't arrive.

Pudgy2011 Mon 27-May-13 18:36:20

I've got no idea what's going on - I tested on Saturday - BFN but when I think back I think I may have ovulated a day later than I thought due to ewcm being very thin after the date I thought.
Which means AF is due either today (and she hasn't shown her ugly face yet) or tomorrow. Yeuch, even more waiting.

Feel vaguely crampy and AF-ish but have been crampy for the last 2 weeks which is most unusual for me as I don't cramp until the day I'm due or the night before.

I don't reckon we hit the jackpot this month (and certainly not on 1st try!) but just want tide of doom to get here so I can get back on it next month!

NotSoSuper Mon 27-May-13 07:26:58

Hey guys, how's everyone doing? becca, attila have you tested yet, anymore good news or are you joining me in some wine consumption?

Romann Sat 25-May-13 22:47:40

"Red tide of doom" is good!

Romann Sat 25-May-13 22:46:20

Have a test for toxoplasmosis immunity if you like pate tiglett as you don't need to abstain from most foods if you've been exposed already. I'm immune so never had to worry in pregnancy (have 3 dcs already). The test is standard most places, don't know about NHS though

Tigglettchic Sat 25-May-13 18:13:26

Thanks guys, i spoke too soon, after 4 mins the line was as bold as brass!!!!

Becca, i was feeling the same.

to all who are drinking wine wine please have some for me!! and pate if you like, i love it more than life!!!

sorry for the late post, was jumping tentatively around. going to do another test in two days to confirm but then........gp it is!!!

thanks all for the support, you's will come.

btw around ov, dh and i stroke the fertility picture someone posted on mn!!!!!!!!!!!

NotSoSuper Sat 25-May-13 17:18:44

Silly phone...posted too early!
Was going to say join me in having some wine to commiserate and here's to better luck next time.
becca 'the red tide of doom' made me chuckle! Hope it doesn't appear though.

NotSoSuper Sat 25-May-13 17:16:21

Aw romann its rubbish isn't it! Join me in having s

Romann Sat 25-May-13 16:35:18

AF for me, so annoying. flowers for tiggle though, any line counts provided it was not hours after you poas that it appeared. Good for you!

Beccadugs Sat 25-May-13 14:33:51

Oh tiggle how exciting! I think it is that a line is a line...

So sorry super. Enjoy the cheese and wine your are allowed for a little while!

I am too frightened to go to the loo in case the red tide of doom has arrived...

NotSoSuper Sat 25-May-13 11:40:16

Thanks attila it's not over for you yet though, keep a little bit of hope but if af does come you can join me drinking wine until its time to try all over again!

NotSoSuper Sat 25-May-13 11:37:37

Oh tiggle a line is a line I think! So I'd say congratulations!!!
Can your DH see the line as well? If he can I'd be doing a happy dance if I was you grin xx

attilascupcakes Sat 25-May-13 11:34:51

A line is a line Tiggle. If its there then you are pg! smile Tentative congratulations until you get a nice strong line!!

BFN for me this morning so I await AF's appearance tomorrow. I'm gutted, but onwards and upwards!

Commiserations for you Super. Sending you wine and smelly cheese to ease the pain.

Tigglettchic Sat 25-May-13 09:33:49

um hello, v important question, how faint can the line be to call it a pos??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now