Ahhhh why does time go so slowly when you are waiting to POAS!!!

(77 Posts)
Tigglettchic Sat 18-May-13 22:21:14

I am going mad,

Cycle 2 and AF due on Wednesday/Thursday/Saturday depending on what chart you go by!!

Anyone got any ideas of how to pass the time whilst waiting to POAS??

Also, anyone else had enflamed nasal passages as a pregnancy symptom??

Madness over and out.......

Beccadugs Sat 18-May-13 23:03:09

I'm going mad too...

POAS date 26th May same time I go on hols to France (aka land of delicious unpatsurised cheese and wine). It's only a week, but I'm already hyper vigilant!

(I too have nasal congestion, trying to convince myself it's a cold/hayfever!)

tinypolkadot Sat 18-May-13 23:07:54

hi tiggle I'm waiting to poas on Friday but might cave earlier!

No enflamed nasal passages here, but my eczema seems to have come back with vengeance, on my bum of all places! sad

Tigglettchic Sun 19-May-13 10:19:51

yeay,I am not alone!!!

I may poas today as it is my first time but so worried about negatives!!!

i too feel it may be hay fever but read it is a symptom so neurotic me is now convinced!!!!!

attilascupcakes Sun 19-May-13 10:35:44

I'm with you! AF due next Sunday (same as Becca) and I'm already obsessing about when is the earliest I can test. I got my BFP with DD on Day 25....

Tiggle is your AF due at the end of the week rather than right now? (I got confused as to which Saturday). If its the end of the week then its probably still a bit early. Tuesday would be the earliest you could get your BFP, I reckon. Its agony, isn't it??

attilascupcakes Sun 19-May-13 10:36:42

Oh, and in random symptoms, I am vividly dreaming every night about getting a BFP. That's got to be a symptom, hasn't it? grin

Beccadugs Sun 19-May-13 11:18:14

I had that dream last night too! I was really sad when I woke up this morning!

I am also having snuffley nose, but so is DH, so think it is probably a cold...

Tigglettchic Sun 19-May-13 11:28:54

Hi, next Saturday is a possible Af date so a while yet although it maybe wednesday!! bit of a pickle with all the apps then my brain aswell!!

no bfp dreams here!! it therefore cannot be a symptom!!!!!!!!! nah i dont think this is our month! but maybe, people go a full 9mnths with symptoms right?!!

when's everyone else poas'ing??

NotSoSuper Sun 19-May-13 13:09:25

Hi ladies, mind if I join in? We're ttc #2 did get pregnant but had a missed miscarriage and erpc at the end of march have had 1st AF so now in the wait and see bit and I'm going mad! Due Af on Saturday not sure when to POAS thurs maybe?
I've got a stuffy nose too although not sure if its just a cold because of the rotten weather? Hopefully not!

attilascupcakes Sun 19-May-13 13:24:29

Aw, I feel left out now for not having a stuffy nose grin

There is going to be loads of us peeing next weekend!

Tigglettchic Sun 19-May-13 13:27:24

Watch out 'insert manufacturers of test kits' you will need to make more for next weekend!!!

seriously though, it is nice not to feel alone!

hope we can all last!

Tigglettchic Sun 19-May-13 13:28:29

notsosuper, sorryfor your loss, fingers crossed for a stickier one this month!

cupcake, do not feel left out, it is annoying!!

Beccadugs Sun 19-May-13 13:46:09

Really sorry for your loss notsosuper.

It does look like next weekend will be a peefest! I will be on holiday, so taking a couple of amazon cheapie a in my carry on, and so tampons too, what a caseful!!

Tigglettchic Sun 19-May-13 14:57:58

we are off to my parents so will test early saturday before we go!!

what cheapies do u buy?

Beccadugs Sun 19-May-13 15:52:30

I've got these ones, they are quite flat so discreetly for in a wash bag! You do have to pee in a cup though!

Beccadugs Sun 19-May-13 15:53:27
NotSoSuper Sun 19-May-13 16:12:39

Thanks, fingers crossed there will be bfp for us all by this time next week!
Thanks for that link becca, I've just order some of those tests smile

Tigglettchic Sun 19-May-13 17:49:00

haha me too, great distraction from the football!

Romann Mon 20-May-13 15:12:24

AF also due 26th for me. I'm really going to try to wait until then, or even 27th, before I poas. I have a CB digital test in the cupboard ready and waiting! I have a snuffly nose, but it's definitely part of a full-blown cold for me. No other symptoms at all, but I think symptom spotting a bit of a waste of time as the symptoms are basically all the same as pre-AF symptoms. I am charting, and the chart is definitely tri-phasic but I can't work out whether that really means anything, except that I am ovulating!

Tigglettchic Mon 20-May-13 21:17:59

caved.......bfn but still early right!!

nipples are on fire today!! tmi

Beccadugs Mon 20-May-13 22:17:55

Today's unusual symptom: prickly heat! (Is that even a symptom?!)

I am officially driving myself mad, my poor lower abdomen has never been under such scrutiny!!

measureformeasure Mon 20-May-13 22:23:26

Can I join too? AF due next Tuesday so could ^ technically^ test tomorrow right? Going to try to resist.

I'm ttc#1 and had mc last month so have everything crossed. Had cramps over the weekend and today have sore, hot boobs so I'm hopeful (and possibly crazy).

Pudgy2011 Tue 21-May-13 02:31:11

Can I join? Due on Monday 27th I think. Have been horrendously ill with some virus the last few days though so feeling pretty shocking.
Every abdominal twinge I wonder if it's implantation but then it's usually followed by another wave of the shits. Awesome.

I tested the day before I was due with DS and it was a very bold positive so I'm hoping the same for this time round. But then we've only been ttc this one for 3 weeks so chance would be a fine thing!

NotSoSuper Tue 21-May-13 07:35:24

It's still early tiggle it's not over till af shows! becca not heard of prickly heat being a symptom could be though fingers crossed.
Sorry for your loss measure and pudgy that sounds horrible sad hope you feel better soon.
I don't think this is my month stuffy nose has disappeared and although I'm convincing myself I have some symptoms think I'm just imagining them!

NotSoSuper Tue 21-May-13 07:43:45

romann I've never charted before so no idea what tri-phasic means? Would love to know though if you don't mind sharing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now