1ww

(11 Posts)

Sorry to hear that sweepthehalls wishing you luck for next cycle xx

MrsRV Sat 18-May-13 08:53:52

Boooo.... Still no sign of mine despite cramps & spotting.... We'll see.

Good luck for next time!!!!

SweepTheHalls Sat 18-May-13 08:12:46

Oh joy AF 3days early. hmm

Really wishing you all the best!!

My AF isnt due until 29/30 so just under 2 weeks time. Still trying to fit plenty of rumpy pumpy in just in case cycle is different this time! Been off implant since february and had no luck since so really hoping this is our month! This will be dc2 so constantly looking out for the signs which has been driving me mad!

Please all update with any news xx

MrsRV Fri 17-May-13 19:10:35

I think AF might be arriving a whole week early - unless (almost don't want to say it and risk jinxing it) it's implantation bleeding. Feels like its AF though. The little fucker.

28313 Fri 17-May-13 13:15:35

I have a week to wait too, AF due a week today.

I am smelling absolutely everything & hoping it is a sign. I had a heightened sense of smell in my last pregnancy but only realised after I found out as I wasn't expecting to be pregnant. Got constant mild cramps too.

SweepTheHalls Thu 16-May-13 18:47:28

Cycle 6 for me trying for DC 3. :-(

MrsRV Thu 16-May-13 13:12:02

AF due for me Thursday too.

We've had a poorly DD who won't sleep so not had much time or motivation! Who knows though.

This is only cycle 3 so will be lucky if it does happen!!

littlepinkfizz Thu 16-May-13 08:11:30

AF due next thurs. cycle 11 for us so not feeling hopeful x

SweepTheHalls Thu 16-May-13 07:59:41

Me too, not helped by the fact I had a stinking cold during the weekend that I was most fertile and so really not in the mood!

MrsRV Wed 15-May-13 19:41:48

And just not feeling like this is going to be our month... Anyone else?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now