Just started to feel period pains ;(

(156 Posts)
johnandkymberley Sat 11-May-13 19:10:20

Hi all, title says it really!!
I'm f*#%!?g gutted!! I really don't think I can deal with it, we have been trying for a month and I know it's stupid to feel like this but I can't help it! I feel like I'm a failure...AND I have no chocolate in the house!!!!
Sorry just needed to let off some upsetness!
Baby dust to all TTC xxxxxxx

FriendofDorothy Fri 17-May-13 18:26:28

How kind of you johnandkymberley

LOL LMAO.

alicebear Fri 17-May-13 19:03:27

This early on if you are pregnant you are more likely to get a BFP if you use FMU so probably worth waiting until tomorrow morning - or even Sunday.

johnandkymberley Fri 17-May-13 19:53:46

Friend of Dorothy I agree with what you say about iphone and iPads!

Ill see if I can test tomorrow, however will be VERY early in the morning. If not i will wait for AF and then test in a week if still not arrived??

What else can I do?! Xxx

chipmonkey Fri 17-May-13 22:52:29

FOD!grin

johnandkymberley Sat 18-May-13 08:42:26

It's funny cuz I think ppl can take things the wrong way when writing in text....

Northey Sat 18-May-13 10:21:10

LOL. did u test again 2day?

Coffee1Sugar Sat 18-May-13 17:07:02

Well?!

Fwiw, I got pregnant whilst on the pill. I never even missed a single pill and got upduffed so I'm sure getting pregnant first month of actually trying is certainly possible. I hope so anyway, I'm on month 1 of ttc no2!

FriendofDorothy Sat 18-May-13 21:32:59

Well?

johnandkymberley Sun 19-May-13 16:43:38

Wow at coffee!!

Sorry had a really busy weekend, got invites coming out my a**e!!!

Yep I did do it, still a BFN!!

BUT

no sign, moods, pains indicating AF is on her way??!!

Scratching my head on what to do!?! Xx

BumpAndGrind Sun 19-May-13 16:58:40

Ah just relax.. I tested like a mad woman the first couple of months.

I took us 8 months in the end.

alicebear Sun 19-May-13 19:05:12

Wait a few days & if still no AF test again. Whilst there's no AF there's still hope.

johnandkymberley Sun 19-May-13 19:48:35

I feel I am more relaxed about it, I think I'm gunna wait another week and then see what happens. Going to check my CM tonight...nice! I'm gunna get through this last week of half term teaching and then have a whole week relaxing and shopping!!! Xxx

johnandkymberley Mon 20-May-13 20:33:39

When should I test again? Is a week too long to wait? Xxx

1Catherine1 Mon 20-May-13 20:48:32

Think of it like this - if you don't know for another week what harm will it really do? It's not as if you will no longer be pregnant because you didn't test in time! You seem to be driving yourself crazy at the moment - give yourself until Saturday and then test, I think if you say a week you will cave on Saturday as work will be done for this half term and you'll have nothing else to obsess about.

1Catherine1 Mon 20-May-13 20:50:55

Oh and if you can test and post the result before 7am that would be appreciated grin Then I can reply before going away.

johnandkymberley Mon 20-May-13 22:07:07

Thanks Catherine smile I will try, just for you!! But I will probably be up anyway as I'd want to get it done!!

Thank god it's half term!! I know some people who don't teach think we have too many holidays, but they are well deserved!!

Xxx

Beccadugs Mon 20-May-13 23:01:27

I totally agree Johnandkimberly! I am a teacher too and work 10hr days and most of Saturday, and I no longer work in a school!!

In other news I think AF might be on her way early... Feeling very crampy this evening!

johnandkymberley Mon 20-May-13 23:39:32

Oh noo! Hopefully you might just have some cramps but no blood?! I think mine has either got lost in my body or I'm pregnant! Hopefully the latter tho lol xxxx

Beccadugs Tue 21-May-13 09:26:55

I hope it is the latter Johnandkimberly! False AF alarm last night, things seemed to have settled down somewhat today! (Only four days til half term!!)

FriendofDorothy Tue 21-May-13 09:56:31

Not sure how long you have been off the contraception but it may just be your bodies hormones settling down.

Beccadugs Tue 21-May-13 11:22:49

I have been off contraception for two years!

It was a false AF alarm, but think it might have be a digestive issue blush

johnandkymberley Tue 21-May-13 13:14:43

Beccadugs is this your first baby??

I'm really curious as what is going on in my body!! Also I had sticky CM, not as thick as egg white though.

Bought some cheapie HPT online so going to use them to test then use a digi one xxx

FriendofDorothy Tue 21-May-13 13:42:06

I meant how long has johnandkymberley been off contraception.

Beccadugs Tue 21-May-13 23:45:29

Yes Johnandkimberly it will be! How about you?

The cm does take some wrapping your head around doesn't it! This really really gross set of photos can help with the cm spotting!

www.babycenter.com/101_what-cervical-mucus-looks-like-through-your-cycle_10351429.bc

johnandkymberley Wed 22-May-13 16:53:58

Hiya beccadugs yep it will be :D we've signed up to a few pregnancy and baby websites and got 2 MAAM bottles through the post today :s

Thanks for the link, had a look and nothing looks like mine, found some white discharge?? God things are confusing!!

P.s one day till half term for me as I'm on PPA for the whole (yes whole!!) of tmoz!!! Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now