ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Has anyone ever had a negative test but think its wrong...

(12 Posts)
WannaBeAMommy Thu 09-May-13 12:54:30

I dunno if its just me been overly hopeful. I want this so bad. I havent been trying for very long but after coming off my pill after 5 days I started bleeding was stupid to think that it was an implant bleed have done test after test all negative so assummed it was period, now im due my period again and im not bleeding. Done test and its negative. Im drove mad. Want this so bad x

I had negatives for two months!

WannaBeAMommy Thu 09-May-13 13:13:21

Reallysmile

Im using clearblue tests and they claim to be so accurate. Its dishearteningsad

I used clear blue and for 2 month i had negatives. I spent £100 at least. Leave it for a while and see if period ever comes. Do tests first thing in morning.

WannaBeAMommy Thu 09-May-13 13:23:45

I have been doing them in the mornings, the pregnancy hormones are more likely to be present on the mornings??

Are you far along?x

I'm not pregnant now. This was 3 year ago. Hes 3 years old. I was over 3 month when found out because of the negatives.

Smartieaddict Thu 09-May-13 13:26:27

Unfortunately it is more likely that the pill is not out of your system yet. I would stop testing for now, and wait for things to sort themselves out. I hope you get your BFP soon!

WannaBeAMommy Thu 09-May-13 13:36:07

SPsCliffingAllOverMN: You've given me hope that its false negativessmile. Think id prefer to find out at three months less time waiting for my babygrin

Smartieaddict: Unfortunately part of me knows thats an option sad. My partner says we've a better chance after a natural bleed. The other one was in account of stopping the pill.sad

Closef Thu 09-May-13 14:12:22

I'm in the same boat wannabeamummy, come off the pill, had the break through bleed straight away but not had my first 'natural' AF yet. Hasn't stopped me hoping like mad I'm pg though and done loads of tests, all BFNs! No sign of AF yet and I'm impatient to get going for next cycle!

WannaBeAMommy Thu 09-May-13 14:29:41

Well at least im not alone. Were keeping it a secret here so its good to be able to talk on here x

AnnaKissed Thu 09-May-13 15:03:22

I'm in the same position. AF due yesterday, BFN this morning. But I keep getting the same hungry/sick that I had in my first pregnancy. But I want to be pregnant so much that I'm probably just imagining it...

WannaBeAMommy Thu 09-May-13 15:26:24

I want our baby so bad ivr been reading up on signs and symptoms..... Ive had lods of them but nauseus could be just sick. metalic taste if food could be just the microwave... Im trying to stay positive.but had me heart broke with negative test im trying not to read into things x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now