help!!! checked test after 10mins and there's a faint line, evap or not????

(38 Posts)
blondebaby111 Thu 02-May-13 10:25:59

I tested this morning as I've joined a gym and just wanted to make sure (dp wishes) that I wasn't preggo before doing a workout later on. We've been trying for 5 years no luck and I've just started the downregging drugs for ivf. Anyway, I popped downstairs to make a cuppa, checked it, neg showed dp and we were happy for me to go ahead.
I carried on getting ready for work and I'd chucked the test back in the box ready to throw away. After 10mins or so maybe longer my dp took it out of the box to have a look and now there is a definate line. In all my years of testing I've always checked and checked way after the time scale and never seen a line. Is it an evap line or should I possibly not risk going to the gym, after 5 years if it is a possible bfp I don't want anything to go wrong, advice please!!!! Xx

Twinklestarstwinklestars Fri 03-May-13 13:17:56

Congratulations!

piratecat Fri 03-May-13 14:18:23

woohoo!! congrats.

xxx

chocoloulou33 Fri 03-May-13 15:19:05

Try not to worry. How exciting for you smile come join the 'due in jan' thread in antenatal groups smile xx

NoCupcakesOrCocktails Fri 03-May-13 15:34:23

Congratulations Blonde that's amazing news! Wishing you all the best x

blondebaby111 Sat 04-May-13 10:44:17

thankyou everyone smile Chocol, i will join the other thread 'due in jan' but not yet...its still feels so early to get excited!! af was due on monday and i still keep thinking it will arrive so after then i will relax more...GOD!! i was worried when i wasn't ever getting pregnant...now i've finally seen those 2 lines for the first time i'm still worrying confused

blondebaby111 Sat 04-May-13 10:44:56

af is due this mon (not was ) c

WakeyCakey Sat 04-May-13 18:55:02

Congrats blonde !!!!!

blondebaby111 Sun 05-May-13 10:25:48

Thankyou wakey, I saw docs fri but he was a bit of a waste of time really, I have a blood test form to use nxt week if I wish but all he did was take my word for it!

bsmirched Sun 05-May-13 10:34:35

Congratulations!! My DS was conceived after I'd had the gonapeptyl to down reg! Did a test the day before starting stims and bingo! As you've just discovered, this is when the worrying really begins!! I'm now 24 wks with DS2 also conceived naturally!! Congratulations again!

ZolaBuddleia Sun 05-May-13 11:10:31

Yippee! I'd lost the instructions to a test so checked it too early. Luckily I'd left it the right way up in the bin and it happened to catch my eye later.

That's fab news, congrats!

MrsDeVere Sun 05-May-13 12:11:18

blonde these days the earlier you go to the docs the better. It can be a bugger getting a scan on time otherwise.

Back in the olden days you went about about 10-12 weeks. Now you are told to go ASAP (I've seen the posters).

blondebaby111 Sun 05-May-13 12:48:06

I did forget to mention that he has booked me an app for two weeks which is a lot of filling out forms so I will find it more believing by then. I think because I tested so early there wasn't much he could really do x

Shnook Mon 06-May-13 20:02:31

Have just read this out of noseyness - so lovely! I really wish you all the best.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now